User Tag List

Page 781 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 779 780 781 782 783 791 831 881 1281 1781 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 29338
Like Tree118490Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh my goodness, Nat.....you're facing so much right now, but you have a good medical team caring for you and you have us sending you healling thoughts and prayers every day.
    Check in with us when you're settled in....
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Wishing you all a goodnight and hoping that as the days get a little longer each day, that good health creeps in where it has been missing. I had a pneumonia shot about 4 years ago and I am really glad I did. I have a flu shot each year but, oh, I am so debilitated by coughing and not being able to get my breath! This is really new for me. I had a similar bout like this in the fall but this time, much worse.

Bunch of phone calls to make tomorrow to see how to cancel my flights and other appointments.

Have to let my step-daughter know that I can not come. Sometime later, perhaps.

Take care, everyone!

Praying for you tomorrow, Nat!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @Natalka I am thinking of you . Wishing you all the best on this journey you are undertaking today towards better Health. Will be keeping you each and everyday in my thoughts and prayers my friend.
    Sending you (((HUGS))). @avoncallingu hope you get better soon
    Have a great day all.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth , have a great day
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oy! @avoncallingu I hope some relief comes soon with that nasty cough. Thank you for the supportive comments on my umpteenth weight loss journey. Is deja vu a thing when it comes to diets?
    @Natalka I just read back at your posts, boy as many have said you are sure facing a tough uphill climb today
    ( just making that call ) and once admitted to hospital and or the convalescent one with the new regimen.
    We are all so hopeful this will ensure your healing we are all rooting for you here!!
    @Lynn49 shameful that DH and I did not watch football yesterday but " stuff " got in the way.
    We did however tune in to the last 2 minutes and witnessed that heartbreaking Bears kicker hit the upright post.

I was deep into my cross stitching at the time so I kept peeking up and back down at the screen, then I asked DH if that was allowed that the other team could call a Time Out at that last second?
    He said yeah, if the ref allows it it is legal. So he makes a good kick but it does not count, must re-do.....oh the drama!!

We are not invested in any team to win....makes little to no difference here BUT I must say I was kind of happy for the Eagles because I like that QB ( Nick Foles )
    Is that enough for me to root for them to win?? That and my support for Lynn and her utter disdain for the Patriots? hee hee

It is back to the physio workout grind for me this morning, my last workout was on Dec 31st and sure feels like some of my joints have stiffened up since " last year ". My workout clothes were in a bag in the " cold room " where we keep supplies....good thing I found them....brrr! I put them in the dryer to thaw a bit...
    The start of another week...hoping it all goes well for the working bunch in here!!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning gang.
    Another week.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! How brave @Natalka is, knowing that just getting out of her house will be a challenge. Then, damn it, Saskatoon, find them another place before she needs to return!!!

I am "pausing to reflect" this morning ( meaning-being lazy) but we have icy conditions coming in and I really do need to get this cheque in the bank. Going to try just driving over and back after I get Tootie outside. Wasn't a bad night but I woke up with terrible wheezing at one point.

I watched all of the Golden Globes. A mindless but beautiful thing to see. I think I really want to see "A Star Is Born."

Well, I think my first call may be to the dr. Maybe antibiotics are in order at this point. I'm "over 65" after all and everyone keeps saying that puts me more at risk. I know you get in fast to see him -don't have to wait long in the waiting room.

See ya!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@avoncallingu A Star Is Born is A very good movie. If you are one to get emotional make sure you have lots of Kleenex.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

So what does it mean when I woke up this morning singing "Easter Bonnet"?? Am I ready for spring? Strange, isn't it how the mind works?

Nothing on the agenda today, just keeping @Natalka in my prayers and wondering how everything is going for her this morning; a big step, but hopefully one that leads to a healthier Nat.

@avoncallingu , absolutely get to your doctor...I think you also have 'rescue' inhalers, for when you get into trouble, right? I also have one that I need just in the spring that I take regardless of how well I feel, to ward off those miserable coughs. I hope you get some help and get over that nonsense right quick!

So! Have a great day, everyone, and if you're like us here and expecting a blizzardy snowstorm later today, be careful out there...other drivers are dangrous!

If you're into DIY.....

Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka likes this.

Thread Information