User Tag List

Page 916 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 914 915 916 917 918 926 966 1016 1416 1916 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

.....double post...
    Newfiescreech likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hoping my fingers can type fast as I gotta head out soon as well.
    Good luck getting strapped into your holter today @Lynn49 ....oh and btw, about that new drive of yours.
    Have you ever sworn the word you were searching for started with a certain letter? I've done that many times....I'll bet that is why you swapped the word Prestige for Premeire ! here I thought it was just me that could not find any Prestige model of vehicle....ha ha

Morning @GoJays and @flemeth , are either of you gals doing up a fancy Easter dinner this weekend? I committed to doing one, having just one guest join us......roasting a Butterball and a small-ish ham. The sides as per usual.
    Debating on making a pumpkin cheesecake since I have most of the ingredients on hand. Initially i bought the 2 pkgs of cream cheese to make DH and DS a nice 7 layer taco dip for Saturday, but now that just feels like extra work.
    Happy Thirsty Thursday all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Natalka - congratulations on your early release for good behavior! Wonderful that you get to spend Easter at home!

@Lynn49 - beauty! I can smell those leather seats from here! I find those lane-switch reminders very helpful.

I have promised my brotherR that I will help him with his income tax today. And then we have an early choir practice before a joint (4church) Maunday Thursday service at 7.

Poor Tootie had a lingering case of hiccups last night that interrupted her sleep and mine.

We have a "weather statement " saying we may get a significant amount of rain and maybe a thunderstorm later today into tomorrow.

Life stretches out before us. Enjoy whatever comes your way!

BFN!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn!
    @Lynn49 - ooh, that is a beaut! Enjoy!

Yes, I will be getting referrals for home care and community resources. The woman from
    Client Patient Access Services (CPAS) was in this morning, she is the liaison between the hospital and home care. She is in touch with my home care coordinator. PT will do the referral for PT in the community. I won't need OT until we move somewhere.

The rec therapist came to see me yesterday about programs out in the city. PT wants me to start with a chronic pain / chronic conditions group, then later to try a heart and/or pulmonary program.

Hope you all have a good day.

Name:  facebook_1555601692263.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  357.3 KB

()

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello!

Back from the Dr's office, hooked up to electrodes for a week, but unlike another time I had one, I can remove the sticky tabs and wires to shower! Yay! Had enough of that nonsense when wearing a cast!
    Then we went to our dr's clinic to get that eye checked out again, it's sore like a couple months ago when I used hot compresses to make it go away. It did, I finally tossed the antibiotic prescription just last week, and now? It's back. I will use those drops this time. Gr.

@avoncallingu , it's always a good idea to get that practice out of the way "before a joint", hahaha...strange how that struck me, lololol....not that I'd know anything about that!

@GoJays , you are too cute, ranting away about your car beeping at you; I tell my Hubby that the car was yelling at me again,

@walkonby , I'm very familiar with that word and can, at times, although not publically, make a sailor blush. Those times usually involve politics or most people on TV.

Time for a nice cup of ginger tea with Jenny snuggled on my lap in her usual burrito wrap.

Enjoy the day, everyone!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Did my laundry at aunts and then we went to Wendy’s for lunch. After I was done she gave me a bit of money which was definitely appreciated. There were a couple things I wanted to get for my even smaller room lol. Want a rice cooker and a couple plastic bins. Next month I’ll buy some shoes if I can. It’s my birthday May 13th but I think people have done enough for me already. Hope everyone has a good day and Easter weekend. Going to cousins for Easter fish fry on Saturday. I’ll see, maybe I’ll eat a bit of fish lol.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry you had to move @cabmonk , but I'm glad to hear you already have a new place Hopefully it's still convenient for you to get to where you need to get to.

So... crazy weather here. As per usual in the spring. It's currently 21 degrees, feels like 23. The first day with a humidex! However, the wind is gusty and it's getting... gustier? Well, it didn't underline in red so that must be a word It's bringing in the weekend rain, I guess.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @GoJays it’s only 3 blocks from the other place but very small. Literally like a closet but I’m happy with it. Not bad for $500 a month including weekly housekeeping. Wifi, cable, microwave etc. There’s also a bar on the first floor. Maybe I’ll go there once in a while for a cooler lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cabmonk sorry you had to move on such short notice, Happy you were lucky to find a new place so quickly.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@walkonby We are not making any fancy dinner for Easter This weekend we will be moving my younger DD back home from university since she is done with Exam. Was suppose to go visit my parents in New York but our plans change.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka I am happy you are going home . Please don’t over do it when you get there and get all the help you need in place.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @walkonby We are not making any fancy dinner for Easter This weekend we will be moving my younger DD back home from university since she is done with Exam. Was suppose to go visit my parents in New York but our plans change.
    How exciting for you, @flemeth , moving your Daughter back home for the summer. I know as a Mom what that means to you; Daughters, if we're so blessed, become one of life's beautiful companions. Our DD is 42, tells me I'm her best friend, and we have to chat every day. I know she looks after both our well-beings even if we can hardly slip a word in edgewise most days, lol!

@avoncallingu , I'll never forget the look on your Husband's face, watching her usual chatterbox self, then asking us if we have to almost put our hand up to talk! Hahaha...he was certainly amused.

Enjoy your Easter gift of your Daughter's return home, Flemeth.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Now THIS is my idea of a nursing home!! It's in Ohio, has patios, streets, cafeteria...how wonderful!!

Thread Information