User Tag List

Page 639 of 654 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

*Postive rant* Knowing I'm an adult when I delighted in having a hydro rate holiday on Victoria Day this past Monday-the luxury of being able to run laundry loads any daytime hour at the cheapest hydro rate was a thrill!
    OK, I needed to share that. Next hydro holiday will be July 1 for anyone in Ontario with hydro Time of Use system.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

spent the day walking with a friend around locke st (hamilton)...i just wanted to sit & have an ice tea...first place was super slow & way Pricey so we left & the second place was vegan & did not even sell ice tea...third place was a gelato store but they didnt open till 3pm!

finally ended up at Starbucks, only to change my mind at the last minute & got an iced cappacino.....$6.- I didn't really mind the $$$ since I don't often treat myself but this stuff was soooo watery & the only good part was the caramel they drizzled on the whip cream.
    I don't know how people can afford this place?

I miss my timmies iced cap!
    Ciel, GoJays, coupon girl and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    ...the second place was vegan & did not even sell ice tea...
    Since when is iced tea not vegan friendly? That makes no sense.
    Ciel and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    they only had "specialty" drinks like kombacha?...bubble tea, smoothies & organic green juice....
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    they only had "specialty" drinks like kombacha?...bubble tea, smoothies & organic green juice....
    Ah, so it wasnt the vegan vibe... it was the oft associated hipster vibe that precluded the no-iced tea... got it.
    Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Who in their right mind only buys a pound or less of beef shortribs at a time???

Did an online shop for delivery with a spend $100 get 75 airmiles coupon. The unit price approx $9 each pack at $4.99/lb so I ordered 4 packs. Approx cost $38 according to website.

Order comes in with the priciest being $6.69 and the lowest being $4.36. 3 bones in each. $22 for all 4. Missed out on the airmiles and needed to cook all 4 just to have enough to eat.
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Linda Evans;6979002]spent the day walking with a friend around locke st (hamilton)...i just wanted to sit & have an ice tea...first place was super slow & way Pricey so we left & the second place was vegan & did not even sell ice tea...third place was a gelato store but they didnt open till 3pm!

Peta has extended it's policy of ethical treatment to Lemons.
    Lemons have feelings too.......probably.
    @
    ;

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People who feel it is ok to let their pets do their business on your lawn and then just walk away. Grass doesn't like when you fertilize it and then a dog proceeds to whizz on top of that fertilizer. Or #s.
    Ciel, Linda Evans and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dyalect View Post
    People who feel it is ok to let their pets do their business on your lawn and then just walk away. Grass doesn't like when you fertilize it and then a dog proceeds to whizz on top of that fertilizer. Or #s.
    Saw a man letting his dog do some business on our ditch this afternoon. I was looking to see if there was poop to scoop as basically, a dog owner/walker is responsible for said dog once its off the owner's property. And on Friday, I saw a small dog owner from a new townhouse condo survey dart across Rymal Rd to use the private high school's big yard as pooch's loo. Yes, the owner must not want her postage size backyard used by the pet.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It's too hot, much too hot. Plus no rain.

Not looking forward to a hot summer.
    Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    It's too hot, much too hot. Plus no rain.

Not looking forward to a hot summer.
    Really? Come to Southern NB. It was -1 here Tuesday morning when I was getting up to go to work. And in the past 3 weeks, we've had 2 or 3 sunny days.
    Natalka and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yes, ON and rest of Eastern Canada would probably love to trade their rains for Western Canada's summery temperatures (except for those of us liking 24-25C and breezes but not below or above that range).

Sibling is playing used car buyer again. What deck of cards is The Universe using with regards to sibling's buying urges? Need the Cleanup Card dealt out so sibling can declutter his stuff from various areas first. Or a Stop Buying Toys card.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Some worthless piece of scum in a silver car drove past from behind me and threw a blue cardboard cup of ice at me, the car behind it was to close for me to be able to get a license plate. Now my ankle hurts and is all bruised because it hit right on the ankle bone. I was walking to pick my kids up from school so this happened in the middle of the day on a very busy road with fast moving traffic. I was offered a drive home from a friend so thankfully I didn’t have to walk home on a sore ankle with 2 kids. Since my kids are walking students and I don’t want them to be scared going to/from school I just told them I hurt my ankle but never told them how it happened. I really hate most people right now!
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People buying 2-3 items knowing someone else at a store when they know someone else needs 1. This is most prevalent at SDM locations on 20x days. Wanted 1 Switch and they two guys ahead of me intended to buy all in the store. Thankfully I called ahead and I know the manager. Second I walk out of the store the same too flag me and want to know if I am selling mine. I said heck no and walk away. They jumped into their ESCALADE off to another shoppers location to buy up all their stock. Some people I tell you.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Huh...I wrothe to juicy couture saying I did not received my sample signed with facebook and shoppers drug mart and of juicy couture bowdarious and they said they dont give sample....so stupid...what is the add i signed for in this case....???
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 639 of 654 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 ... LastLast

Thread Information