User Tag List

Page 1295 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 295 795 1195 1245 1285 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1305 1345 1395 1795 ... LastLast
Results 19,411 to 19,425 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

princessjen, Natalka, Silk and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    I feel like I am in a time warp in this thread! Where is everyone today? Hibernating? GoJays and danger_dan popped in(yay!)
    The last I heard was social isolation was an in person rather than online thing! Unless I didn't get the memo....
    Given it is still freezing out there today,I am going to stick with my hibernation theory (and the fact that I myself had a mini nap earlier)
    Someone out there had to do something more exciting...
    Take care my friends, one day at a time!
    Nope. Nothing exciting here, @Skippy ...still working on our family cookbook to give to our DD and SIL for our 50th anniversary in June...Doing some painting, sewing. I thank my lucky stars that I have hobbies that I enjoy while we're in hybernation; I don't know what on earth I'd do without them...I can't watch tv all day!
    I could probaby eat all day but that wouldn't be such a good idea...

Another chilly day here, but our GS rode over on his new Easter bike....it's so small!!!! He's taller than I am now (at 11 years old), but it's supposed to be that small because it's a BMX??? or some other bike thingy. He was really happy and that's the important thing.

I just want the weather to get nicer, I want to overturn the garden (okay, I want my Hubby to overturn the garden), I want to plant stuff (see previous note)...I want to sit on the swing outside with Jenny and just breathe in that summer air! Or Spring! If it even gets here...our temps are so below where they usually are this time of year. But at least it was sunny today!

Okay...not much else going on, time to watch some tv...Hubby is in the livingroom but he's reading a book so he'll glance at whatever I'm watching which will likely be binge-watching "Flea Market Flip".

Toodles, everyone, have a lovely evening!!
    Skippy, Natalka and avoncallingu like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I feel like I am in a time warp in this thread! Where is everyone today? Hibernating? GoJays and danger_dan popped in(yay!)
    The last I heard was social isolation was an in person rather than online thing! Unless I didn't get the memo....
    Given it is still freezing out there today,I am going to stick with my hibernation theory (and the fact that I myself had a mini nap earlier)
    Not your imagination @Skippy members are AWOL big time in here.
    My excuse today was a bit of chauffeur duty, a bit of janitorial duty, some light cooking, then a nap, followed by many games of backgammon, Yahtzee and cribbage.

It's soon dinner time for me and then a date with the tv

Hey btw, did anyone else hear that 2 housecats were infected with the coronavirus? Say it ain't so!! Now what??
    I cannot bear the thought of ending snuggle time with Hamlet and Claudius.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day @Skippy . Didn’t realized that I did not drop in yesterday I. Was busy making a few sweets and dishes and putting to gather some groceries to drop off to my Aunt who is a senior and live by her self and I don’t want her to go out shopping.It was going to be a curb side delivery since we are physical distancing.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day @walkonby I saw it on the news about the 2 cats testing positive for Covid 19 . I also would not want to not have snuggle time with Thor it would be had since he is very needy some times
    princessjen, Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Omgosh, I love this!!!!! I would stand there all day feeding it!
    I hope we get 'invaded' by those sweet critters at camp like last year....they appeared on our kids' deck in the evening when we were at the campfire. Our DD put more Graham crackers on the deck just so we could watch the little ones. Then one appeared beside our SIL'S chair and tried to steal the bag of marshmallows beside him....they're so cute!!

Nothing exciting today, not sure which hobby will call to me today, but I'll keep busy. Its heading up to 6 this afternoon, but I doubt the kids will walk over, our DD is so busy with work, a bunch of new clients, but she's enjoying working from home.

Hope y'all have a great day! Im hearing Sask., BC are preparing to begin opening businesses little by little.....I'll continue to stay home...see how this will pan out.

Stay safe, everyone!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Got the summer tires put back on my vehicle today, so glad my usual garage is still open, although I wasn't invited to wait inside today. He asked if I was going for a walk or if I was going to just wait outside Don't worry, Jimmy, I wasn't going to stay inside today. It was bloody cold though. Then got grocery shopping done. No wait in line today, I was shocked. There was a lineup as I was leaving though. Still a few things that I can't find on the shelves but none of them are necessities, only would-be-niceties Anyhoo, that's my day in a nutshell.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My goodness, @GoJays ! That's more than you've shared in......well.....ever!! Love it!

Everyone...!! The NFL DRAFT starts at 6pm!
    It's so odd, everyone will be at home waiting for their names to be called!
    Those draft rooms of owners, staff coaches, all virtually meeting and discussing their picks...this is TOO exciting!!!
    I shall have wine tonight!!
    avoncallingu, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's what cabin-fever does to me @Lynn49 , I get squirrely and over-share

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    That's what cabin-fever does to me @Lynn49 , I get squirrely and over-share
    Well, I thought it was charming, @GoJays .
    avoncallingu and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Looks like the effin spammers are not practicing social distancing by staying out of our area... they were busy last night
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information