User Tag List

Page 1338 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 338 838 1238 1288 1328 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1348 1388 1438 1838 ... LastLast
Results 20,056 to 20,070 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @GoJays , pick your poison. with all that is out there right now, in terms of streaming services, you have to pick your poison. The lady and I have almost reached the end of Netflix...(is that possible?) so we've been watching a lot on Prime Video. I've watched the Mandalorian, but we don't have Disney+. On that note, have you guys updated your internet situation? If you're on unlimited now, there are plenty of streaming websites you can use that will allow you to stream certain shows...
    We've been on unlimited for a year now (I'm sure you remember my woes about going over on the internet) and just last week we upgraded to 120mbps from 40. We don't have Netflix or Prime or anything else. With two teenagers in the house. I know right!?! And we don't have a smart tv so it will have to be watched on a device until we do get one. We're just not the most tech-savvy family And I wouldn't know where to stream anything
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I like this idea!
    GoJays and danger_dan like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, @GoJays (love the crocks lol....and with socks?! ), @flemeth , @Dang er-Dan, and sleepy-heads.

Another beautiful summer day here, hope it's the same with everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jun 30th, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

the gang is all here! ( mostly )
    greetings all!! The weather is lovely for us here as well.
    Anyone ever twisted their neck? ugh!!!
    This has been ongoing since Friday. Not even sure what I did, maybe while sleeping?
    I've gotten by while wallowing at my pity party for one at home, but driving is torture. Backing out, checking blind spots....
    Not much happening here at all, Canada Day lands mid week, so that sucks.
    Oh! @GoJays , my Hosta grew beautiful white flowers! They kind of look like this photo.

Name:  hosta.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  37.7 KB

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

watch till the end....then tell me some of you didn't cry.

danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    the gang is all here! ( mostly )
    greetings all!! The weather is lovely for us here as well.
    Anyone ever twisted their neck? ugh!!!
    This has been ongoing since Friday. Not even sure what I did, maybe while sleeping?
    I've gotten by while wallowing at my pity party for one at home, but driving is torture. Backing out, checking blind spots....
    Not much happening here at all, Canada Day lands mid week, so that sucks.
    Oh! @GoJays , my Hosta grew beautiful white flowers! They kind of look like this photo.

Name:  hosta.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  37.7 KB
    @walkonby , we have tons of hostas and continue to plant them on our lot at camp, love them so much. However, I never found their flowers particularly attractive, and have always just cut them down, until I saw bees flitting around them. Now I leave them alone.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jun 30th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi!

Weather-wise, it has been piddling off and on all day.

Had a better sleep last night, so hoping for that again.

Nurse came this morning - blisters have stayed healed, but they still want me in the bandages for a while yet. A few days ago, I woke up with an itchy toe on right foot - there was a blister the same size as the little piggy who stayed home, on the side of it. Yes, very odd. Have kept it bandaged til nurse could see it today, she put on that silver med and rebandaged it. She did the same with the cut on the left knee from the fall, which had not yet healed.

Nothing new in real life, otherwise. Husband is not well, but he does what he can.

Name:  someone_in_my_town_h.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  77.3 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol....doesn't it just get so quiet in the summertime around here? I guess everyone is basking on their decks, Margaritas in hand, or in my case, wine. Or a Caesar.
    The first day we're home from camping is a veg day, so all I did was some knitting. I tried to knit outside but it was far too hot even in our gazebo, so that was that.

Enjoy Canada day tomorrow, how ever you're celebrating it! Gosh it's usually such a big deal at camp...dinner, live band, dancing...things sure do change during a pandemic.

So let me ask you...I'm getting increasingly rather than decreasingly frightened or perhaps overly cautious to go out anywhere.

Yesterday I was in Rona on the island with our DD who had to pick up a couple of things, and there we were, masks on, standing behind the red line, next in line, when this big ol' guy jumps in front of her, and says, "Excuse me while I butt in! Hardyharhar!" NOT funny bozo!! I mean he was right in her face, no mask of course, and had she had a second longer with him he wouldn't sit for a week!!! That's the sort of ignorance that's out there!!

How about you folks? Any scary encounters? Do you wear a mask to protect those idiots?

One gal at camp has already been to the hairdresser, had her nails done, and 3 of them went shopping and out for lunch today on the island!!! I mean...how many people did they really, REALLY and virtually have lunch with?!

I'm truly happy to be here at home, I have so many things to keep me busy. And on the island, on our street, are lovely people who want to stop and chat, but I really don't want to!!

I must be getting old and paranoid. Am I alone in my paranoia?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jun 30th, 2020 at 10:41 PM.
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Bit of a late sign in for me, but then napping will do that. Seems Canada Day is kind of a bust this year for so many @Lynn49 .
    Truth be told I was never a fan of any of the holidays where fireworks were involved. It was the dogs, mainly Rufus who went through absolutely horrible shakes and tremors.

DH heard a few die hards out in the distance setting a few off tonight, but it didn't last.

Wrt your fear of the spread of the virus and actions like that Rona Bozo you encountered Lynn......things will only surge again if we are not careful. Just turn on ANY USA news channel.....things are dreadful!
    And yet Ron Desantis ( Governor of Florida ) continues to stick his head way down into the sand, even today spouting false stats, ignoring valid reporters questions and insisting it's business as usual for them!
    He is not alone either.....many other States with horrendous spikes in their cases and hospitalizations have adopted the Big Orange Cheesy's dogma of " masks are for pussies! "

Well, for those desperate few who have sought out the hairdressers and manicurists, I pray that nothing happens to you, your family or others......however, science is not in the pews. Viruses love poor choices!

Nighty night all.
    Skippy, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Happy Canada Day. What ever your plans are to celebrate this day do it safely.
    @Lynn49 My family always wear mask when we are out shopping. Now I go for walks but I do not wear a mask but I am also 2 meters away from others. We are not extending our bubble as yet either it’s just the 4 of us. The rest of the extended family on the other hand has extend there bubble with other friends and family. I would rather be safe than sorry right now
    Skippy and Lynn49 like this.

Thread Information