User Tag List

Page 1403 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 403 903 1303 1353 1393 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1413 1453 1503 1903 ... LastLast
Results 21,031 to 21,045 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays

Today should be a great day for out doors. I will be cleaning up twigs in the backyard and rake all the leaves in the front. Then I guess I will do some baking .

Enjoy this beautiful Friday all
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@GoJays , I loved that burger meme! Love it when a smart-a$$ gets taken down! I also love sarcasm...good thing, our DD and GS have perfected it.

Not much going on, I'm sewing a shoulder-wrap with tunnels filled with rice that our DD can also use on her sciatic back, poor muffin. I also have fleece to sew our SIL rice-filled no-thumb mittens to warm his hands...he has rhenauds and his fingers can turn so white after being outside in winter.

Just keepin' busy!! Or cabin fever will kick in again, lol....which would mean another shopping trip!

No debate TV for me! The orange twit is going to win again, so what's the point? It's also more calming not to watch and besides, nothing interferes with an NFL game.

Enjoy your day!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Oct 23rd, 2020 at 11:04 AM.
    Natalka, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I agree with @flemeth , a wonderful day for being outside....but NOT earlier if anyone was driving. Maybe it's still out there, the FOG! So glad I was not on errand duty....who can see through that thick fog to drive?

Last night's " entertainment " debate was better than the last one, but not by much. Better because we could actually hear what some of Joe's solutions/plans would be, and also hilarious that Trump still presents as " the grievance president " ( nasty China sent this virus here, Democratic lead States want to close everything down, Obama spied on my campaign! )

About 2/3 of the way through I just had to press my own mute button on him when it was his turn for 2 minutes to answer a question ( my upchucking reflex kicked in at the sound of his voice ) and he never really answered the actual questions posed?? I also muted him when he wanted to respond to anything Joe said.
    So yeah, once I did that it was VERY entertaining!

World Series Game three is on tonight! Go Tampa Go!!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DONE! IF I ever suggest that I'm going to sew a rice-filled shoulder wrap again, slap me!! If my Hubby hadn't helped me with the rice-filling, I'd have tossed it in the trash long before! Rice everywhere! Hahaha!! But it's going to be so helpful to our Daughter....poor muffin, reminds me of this:

Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Oct 23rd, 2020 at 03:46 PM.
    walkonby, cath007 and crafter like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@avoncallingu - I got a pacemaker in about a year after I was diagnosed and it's been okay, if I remember to take things easy and rest lots more than I had been. I get swelling from the heart problem, which can sometimes show as those darned blisters which break out on my lower legs. Then sometimes they get infected rather quickly, which is what I have had to deal with the past few weeks.
    My heart is functioning at just a bit over 40%, each side.

My last several days have been yucky, mostly with gastric issues - I will finish my antibiotic meds today, so I am hoping things ease up.

Having a fair bit of pain and trouble with my right knee, lower back, and under right thigh. Sure would like those to clear up, too.

The nurse who came this morning called my doc during her visit, Dr had wanted an update on some things. She will do it again next week to re-evaluate things.

Weather has been cold, no more white stuff. We are supposed to be closer to zero next week!

Hope you are all doing fab!

Take care and stay safe!

Name:  frankinbed.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  293.4 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Oct 23rd, 2020 at 04:29 PM.
    wendymac, Lynn49, cabmonk and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Can’t wait to move to my apartment (just down the hall lol) about a week to go. Been packing stuff up and my tiny room is getting packed with bags, boxes and my wagon haha. Gym tomorrow for weights and treadmill. Weighed in this morning at 202.8 when I started May 2018 at 340lbs. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great job @cabmonk ! Not many people have the willpower for weight loss and for you to do it through simple diet and exercise is extremely admirable And good luck with the move! Hopefully it doesn't take you long
    cabmonk, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Sunny day, a lovely day for sewing and painting.

Happy weekend, everyone!
    Natalka, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Terrifically cold outside this morning.

@cabmonk - I am happy you will get a bit more room!

After flipping and flopping on whether Rob could come over today, he has finally been able to come so we can enjoy a late "Thanksgiving " dinner.

I have been wrestling with passwords, entry codes, usernames, and finally have given up for a while to watch a Hallmark movie while the turkey cooks. The squash is already looking good.

My knitting pattern is also p1$£%ING me off!

But I am looking forward to a yummy dinner with my brother.

I'll chat with you later.

Have a fun evening!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks, I keep trying. Went for just treadmill today. Monday back to hiit class and weights. Tuesday is more spin class. My current room is getting so cramped with all my stuff as I try to pack things up.
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

" calling all @avoncallingu 's"
    Please tell me you endured the entire game 4 of the World Series and saw that unbelievable finish ( and victory for your Tampa Bay Rays! ) It was one of those games that just kept you guessing....each of the latter innings went back and forth, Dodgers up...no Tampa is up, No Dodgers came back...then with the Dodgers ahead by 1 run, a batter ( Phillips ) gets up for Tampa and with 2 outs gets TWO horribly bad pitches called as strikes, but he somehow dug in deep and managed to hit a blast into right field.

What happened next was just nuts! The Dodger fielder bobbled the ball, so the tying run came in....BUT another runner was already rounding 3rd and then he fell! So Dodgers toss the ball to home plate to get him out, he scrambled to his feet and was about to run back to third, but the catcher missed the throw and the ball went away, so he ran home and then won the game!!
    More about that hero batter? talk about " no pressure " as he stepped up to the plate.
    Phillips, had batted just twice in the postseason, all in the ALDS. That's two at-bats in 29 days and none since Oct. 7.

Here is his face as he ran around like a 7 year old after the winning run scored!!

Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Oct 25th, 2020 at 02:26 AM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello

Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening!!
    Natalka, cabmonk, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

1 week to go to move and if welfare can’t help with last month rent (I’ll find out tomorrow) my aunt will help me with it. Part of my Christmas gift. It would have originally been money towards a bike but getting the apartment is more important. Today she got me a bunch of underwear and socks. Then I saw this touchscreen ninja blender online at Walmart for $42.68 but in store it still showed $99.98 but they price matched their website and I got it for the $42.68.. which is a crazy price for this lol. Even though it says sold by dealwiz it says in stock here in timmins so they gave me that price.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and wishing everyone a good week
    Natalka, cabmonk and cath007 like this.
    Have a great life!

Thread Information