User Tag List

Page 1063 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 1053 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1073 1113 1163 1563 2063 ... LastLast
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, gosh, all of the above meals sound so yummy!

We had perogies with sauteed onions and mushrooms. I had some tuna salad with mine. Guys just fill up on the perogies...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wow i think a smartcanucks community pot luck is in order..jeeze you all are making me hungry! i had chicken fried rice tonight with almonds =)
    anisa, Natalka, harbie and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I get one more day of left overs then i have to freeze the rest.... then i will cook a big something for the next 3 days on Monday. (we eat dinner at mom and dad's on sunday. This system is really working well... every week i am freezing stuff and next time i am down for the count we will have good eats.
    anisa, Natalka, harbie and 7 others like this.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

I bbq'd some pork tenderloin that I had marinated in a teriyaki sauce, had carrots and DH had a teriyaki noodle, the kids and I had white rice, mushrooms/onions/peppers over top. I have to use up the pork tonight so i'll just add some new teriyaki sauce to the pork and warm it up, mashed potatoes and maybe some kind of veg.
    anisa, Natalka, harbie and 7 others like this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Tonight will be crunchy baked chicken pieces, potato wedges done in same homemade coating, mixed veggies and salad.
    harbie, Angela273, cath007 and 5 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We are invited to a friend's house for a birthday BBQ. We were told to only bring our best singing voices. Will see what is served.
    anisa, harbie, cath007 and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I don't have to cook today--YIPPEE!! I'm being treated to a late supper---better go get ready!
    harbie, Angela273, Zonny and 5 others like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Hubby had bbq steak with baked potato, fresh steamed vegies (carrots, turnips, celery, broccoli and cauliflower) and i had some leftover Cocquille St Jacques with rice and greek potatoes. Tomorrow is our D-I-L birthday and we are going over there for supper. If it doesnt rain, then it will be something on the BBQ; if it rains, i have no idea. Yesterday i made a mega huge pot of Borstch which i freeze in 2 portion Ziploc containers for the winter months. Son came over so i gave him some containers to freeze also.
    harbie, Angela273, cath007 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

meatloaf that uses stovetop stuffing instead of breadcrumbs in the mixture, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. also had a pink sticker "three cheese oval" from superstore, but we didn't eat it with such a heavy dinner. it was such homey comfort food. and there are leftovers for my lunch on Monday - already packaged up.
    harbie, Angela273, cath007 and 5 others like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

DH and I had steak last night that DS doesn't care for, so I grilled some burgers made with ground turkey I got on sale at Superstore at the same time (no point in just making one for him!).

For lunch we went to Montana's, with a GC that we got from our mortgage broker for doing our last mortgage with her, paid only $3.99 OOP plus tip!

DH had a full rack of ribs at lunch, so really was not hungry at suppertime. DS and I had leftover turkey burgers from last night.

For tomorrow, I've started some stuff for a bright idea I got to make chicken pot pie (learning after the fact that DH does not really care for it). Chicken is cooked with garlic, partially cooked carrots in it, going to add some corn and some thickening tomorrow. I'm even going to make my own piecrust tomorrow - something I have NOT been successful with in the past. Wish me luck! For those of you who make this more often than I do, do you normally do a bottom crust? I'm going to do them in small oval casserole dishes I have and freeze them rather than one big one.
    harbie, Angela273, cath007 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^Zonny I don't use a bottom crust. I've stopped using a top crust too - we now use bisquick. It is so delicious!
    harbie, Zonny, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Actually i do use a bottom crust. I know lots of people dont, but i do. I use Tenderflake frozen Pie Crust. Gave up on making my own. Seems the older i get, the less time i have. Or maybe its because ive slowed down; who knows. also i use canned mixed vegies. Saves time lol.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Janes Chicken Strips in the oven(better) with dipping honey and sour and sweet sauce,macaroni salad and brownies,I need to improve my cooking lol
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Hubby had bbq steak with baked potato, fresh steamed vegies (carrots, turnips, celery, broccoli and cauliflower) and i had some leftover Cocquille St Jacques with rice and greek potatoes. Tomorrow is our D-I-L birthday and we are going over there for supper. If it doesnt rain, then it will be something on the BBQ; if it rains, i have no idea. Yesterday i made a mega huge pot of Borstch which i freeze in 2 portion Ziploc containers for the winter months. Son came over so i gave him some containers to freeze also.
    Borstch?? What is that,any recepie?
    SnowFlakey and cheekysaver like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Borstch?? What is that,any recepie?
    I know Borstch from growing up in a very Ukranian community. Borstch is traditionally a beet based soup. It is awesome when served with a dollop of sour cream on top. I don't have a recipe for it.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Thread Information