User Tag List

Page 1076 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 76 576 976 1026 1066 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1086 1126 1176 1576 2076 ... LastLast
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 38275
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

A home made deluxe salad. Chicken breast, bacon, marble cheese, romaine lettuce, garden tomatoes, and garden cucumber with some ranch dressing. I also had a glass of milk and some leftover biscuits with jam...because I wanted some carbs.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Sounds like you had an awesome time & ate (&drank) very well!! So glad you enjoyed it! Such a nice way to celebrate your anniversary!! I was able to visit Whistler on a day trip when I went to Vancouver a few years ago and it is beyond beautiful. Do you know if Gordon Ramsay's Araxi's restaurant is still there? The day that I went it was closed for renos, so didn't get to try it out. p.s. your dog is so cute!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    We just got back from Whistler and had an AMAZING time! Some of the highlights for dinners were the rustic bruschetta with toasted Focaccia . Tomato . Artichoke . Black Olive Feta Cheese . Roasted Garlic. Free run chicken with Lemon Parmesan Risotto and Arugula and Chorizo Jus. The New York steak with Portobello Mushrooms and Peppercorn Garlic Jus and potato puree. Then there was the wonderful breakfast buffet with the usual suspects plus omelets loaded with your choice of fillings like bacon, spinach, goat cheese, mushrooms, asparagus and chorizo to name a few. Lastly was the mustard glazed salmon, veg and garlic smashed taters and the most delish Thai food ever! We had a group of 10 (DH was on business) and the REP paid so we did family style with what seemed like plate after plate after plate and the same for pitchers of beer and bottles of wine!!! The best part was we paid for nothing! This is MY cinnamon bear next to the hotels cinnamon bear outside of the bar

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Dinner tonight will be baked ham with pineapple and cherries and pineapple juice, with mashed potatoes, leftover peas from the other night and some sort of salad, probably mixed greens with a Balsamic vinagrette. Dessert will be pineapple sundae.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

gonna do a roast with potatoes and veggies and a nice home made gravy <3

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

we went to east side marios for dinner last night for dd2s 3rd birthday so I think for tonight it will be something lighter. maybe some stir fried veggies over rice. jello for kids for dessert.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 5 others like this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

KelJo, yes it's still there. I told DH that we have to go back just to eat there. The pics I saw were AMAZING! .... Good thing there is going to be another business reason to go back next year
    SnowFlakey, KelJo and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Just toast tonight
    harbie, SnowFlakey, KelJo and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Awesome!! If I ever go back that will be my first stop!
    Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    KelJo, yes it's still there. I told DH that we have to go back just to eat there. The pics I saw were AMAZING! .... Good thing there is going to be another business reason to go back next year
    harbie likes this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Tonight- BBQ Chicken & Shrimp fried rice, all made by moi! and it was delicious!
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just made ground pork in garlic mushroom gravy, with onions, carrots, peas, niblet corn and cut up mini corn; will be served with macaroni.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am currently making a meat sauce to serve with nachos that will have marble cheese melted on top. I have some sour cream that needs eaten. I make different variations of the hamburger meat sauce that includes various combinations of vegetables that are on hand: onion, celery, canned tomatoes, sometimes tomato soup instead, sometimes brown beans, sometimes corn, spices, etc. It is quite good. I like to mix it up a little to help keep things a little more interesting.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well today was a combo I have never made before as I needed a quick fix supper after DD's volleyball. We had turkey sausage, scrambled eggs and corn niblets-the kids thought it was great and I think it was pretty healthy. We also had Fruitare popsicles for dessert-surprisingly I got 3, $4 off coupons that came in the concert tickets from Ticketmaster that I bought DD for her Xmas gift-never seen that before. Anyway I picked up 3 boxes when they were on sale for $5 a box so just paid $1.00 per box for a little treat.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Tonight will be leftover ham with baked potatoes topped with sour cream, bacon and some chives from the garden. Also a mix of steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Dessert will be Jello.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Have to make portuguese stuffing for my moms work.. so ill probably make some chicken to go with it and have some for us for dinner.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    Awesome!! If I ever go back that will be my first stop!
    Sadly Donkey AKA Gordon Ramsay no longer owns it but it still looked amazing!
    KelJo likes this.

Thread Information