User Tag List

Page 494 of 654 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 9810
Like Tree37310Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    BRB sign propped up on a counter or table>then get out of the residence if you can for a break.
    NCB(not coming back) works better, lol
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Stoney Creek Central schedule changed for the summer-not sure by how much. I usually carry my schedules when taking HSR for errands, so I can decide how I'll while away time or not between long bus waits. Timing is everything in the hot weather. Stonechurch bus runs hourly after 6:30pm-which seems like forever at night so I walk.
    actuallyi live closer to rosedale area...the bus was Mohawk(41) i get it at barton & ottawa st,& i get off just before it goes up the mountain.....
    I HATE it b/c its ALWAYS late or so early that i miss it. & its 40mins between buses.
    im goona look for a shedule i can print out & keep in my purse.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Long story short bought two cell phones at Rogers on a share plan, returned one of them under buyers remorse. Would told the line was cancelled upon return. Checked the price of the single line(for my 13 year old), was way too high for one phone when all she does is text and use data. So returned that phone under buyers remorse and called in to port her number to paygo. Whoever ported the number to paygo, ported the right number but cancelled the sim card attached to that number. Oh and I find out the original line I cancelled is still active and now I have to pay for an extra weeks of service because no one told me it wasn't cancelled. Fine whatever. Bought a new sim card, got the store to activate it, it somehow gets activated to my moms phone number(different account number, phone number and address), so now not only do I have to go to my moms to give her the sim card so her phone works, I need to go back to the Rogers store, buy another sim card and pray that they don't screw up again.
    I used to work for Rogers so I know all this is a fairly standard day to day part of the job and should not be screwed up this badly.
    Linda Evans and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No Redplum and no PG in my flyers I dont receive the inserts anymore
    dededi likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    No Redplum and no PG in my flyers I dont receive the inserts anymore
    Not every where usually get the inserts I get them but my sister does not

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm lucky to get flyers...
    Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hubby went to dentist yesterday, his reg. dr was on vacation. this new dr gave him a whole speal about taking care of your teeth..yada, yada... he had 2 loose teeth & all he wanted was them pulled. soooo the dr gives him 3 needles to numb him. afterward he told me they had NO effect & it hurt like a SOB!
    so he has to go back to see his reg dr in a wk to get the other tooth pulled & to talk about dentures....*sheeesh*

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Oh, I feel for him - but he should have told the dentist as soon as he felt any discomfort, and the dentist would have stopped and given him more meds. That happens to me all the time, gah!
    wolfwoman and Linda Evans like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I bought an expensive shampoo to treat specific symptoms long ago and started using it almost three months ago. The 1 L bottle was almost empty today and found out that DH has been using it as a body wash all this time. Pregnancy hormones did not take that well.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

HOLY MOTHER FUDGER!!!!!!!! I opened my 2 year old front loader and was nearly drowned!!!! Apparently it had filled up overnight! Thank goodness for extended warranty but I may need a new floor now
    Davetherave likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Just got one of those scam calls where a heavily accented dude tells me the CRA and cops are on my tail for unpaid taxes.

I wanted him to tell me that in French, but when I picked up in the middle (the answering machine had it) I found it was just a recording.

Disappointed - I wanted a real live person to curse at.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Just got one of those scam calls where a heavily accented dude tells me the CRA and cops are on my tail for unpaid taxes.

I wanted him to tell me that in French, but when I picked up in the middle (the answering machine had it) I found it was just a recording.

He called us too! Was it a very European name like James Hamilton by an older man who was obviously not born anywhere near Europe? I never picked up, but I've always been a little tempted to hand it over to my toddler who only ever says "How are you? Good? Ok. Bye!" (then hangs up) on phones. No response necessary.

My poor freaked out Mom got that call and I had to tell her it wasn't real.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I got 2 of those automated calls and just hung up. Then I got 1 with a live person and boy, did I freak on him!!! He got an earful of words he probably hasn't heard before. So I thought that would be the end of it. Nope, got another automated call. I called the RCMP and they said there is nothing they can do about them. And that all I can do is try to ignore them. And apparently the reason that they will keep calling back( besides trying to scam me) is because I answered the phone.
    JadeAngel, lecale, dededi and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Got the call also today and di

Also got it today and did not realize it was automated and freak out at them
    lecale, wolfwoman, dededi and 2 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Also got it today and did not realize it was automated and freak out at them
    Check this story out from my local news

The person making the calls has been demanding residents pay approximately $2,500 for a 'voucher,' and if the resident refuses, the person has been threatening to call the police.

Aftwards, police say, the caller pretends to be the resident they just called and then calls police to request emergency assistance at the resident's home address, in order to intimidate the resident into paying.

On Monday, police were called to a home on Ladyslipper Drive in Waterloo by an unknown female. The female caller said two armed men with shotguns were trying to get inside the home. When police arrived, they found a family at home who all said they did not call police or see any men with guns near their house.

The family had, however, received a call from three men claiming to be from Immigration Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitche...scam-1.3681174

Thread Information