User Tag List

Page 441 of 654 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    @heartgirl99 Hydro one is known to do that. They call it "delivery fee." And if you complain about it, that's the end of that. They don't care. Even if it's $1000 (which has happened). No reasoning with them that everything is actually unplugged so how could this be. It's arbitrary. Different people on the block pay different amounts. There are protesters at Queen's Park very often because of it, but the government hasn't done anything about it, I think. There is an ombudsman investigation I believe
    There is actually a minimum charge to keep the lines maintained and service to the property. Sucks, but that is the way it is.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

okay here is my rant
    I have neighbours that we put up with
    -first we build a deck -my hubby did took 3 months as he did it all by himself -had to tear down the old one too
    -neighbour decided to come over as he hubby just has the frame work or beams in the ground neighbour says" do you have the bounce factor down incase you have 20-30 people on the deck" huuuuuh
    -then I put tiny white rocks around the deck in sept and he says to me "you need to put a border around or the weeds will get thru " I may work on it next spring
    -its not like we are 20 and bought our first house -we are in our 50's and its our second house

-well fast forward to the other day -we just had a garage door installed(as ours was 33 years old and broke ) -looks very nice too -well as the tradesmen were working all afternoon I expected my neighbour to come and chat with them as hubby was at work (nope)

-it snowed Friday night -and sat morning we went in the car to pay for the garage door to the business gone maybe 30 minutes -so hubby around 4.00 p.m looks out at the lovely snow and we see footprints from neighbours house right over to our garage door -we sure did laugh ( I guess he had to see the workmanship all for himself )
    -you have to laugh cause some neighbours can drive you up the wall

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Snow is gone (yay, yesterday morning was ok but the walk in the afternoon was icy) but all the beverage containers and food packaging that customers leave on sidewalks, green spaces and benches are too much.

Noticed at the college that some folks dropped their Tim Hortons cups on the ground within 2m of a garbage can...
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Dec 20th, 2015 at 01:48 PM.
    macw1960, DaveP, Decaf and 4 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    I guess you know what NOT to get her next year. Ungrateful. *HUGS
    I bought my MIL a cemetery plot one year, and the next year I didn't get her anything. When she asked me why I didn't get her anything I told her it was because she didn't have the decency to use the gift I got her last year.

Kidding, a joke I heard somewhere.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Noticed at the college that some folks dropped their Tim Hortons cups on the ground within 2m of a garbage can...

we have someone at our building who does that.. they leave their tim hortons cup on the ledge on the pathway up to our building.. a new one every day! they are often half full and they just collect until the building caretaker (aka my hubby) comes along and tosses them all.. only for them to build back up again... it floors me that people think it's ok just to leave their unfinished paper cups aka trash just sitting around (especially infront of where they live!) and expect someone else to deal with them
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^or leave them in shopping carts along with their dirty Kleenex and other detritus. on the bright side found an empty mickey d's coffee cup with the sticker still on it as payment for cleaning up after someone. same jokers that leave their shopping carts flying around the parking lot.
    Crochetlady, Ciel, GoJays and 5 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

In our complex they leave their cups (Tim's, Macdonalds) in the parking lot. You can see they opened their door put it on the ground and drove away. This is usually done when they are just mere steps from the dumpster. I heard one neighbour once yell at someone who yelled back I am not getting out of my car to walk to the dumpster and said it is now someone else's problem.
    Ciel, macw1960, Decaf and 4 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My rant, I went to the bank Friday to deposit some cheques, I hate going to my bank so I usually wait till I have a few. I was quickly reminded why I hate my bank. Standing in line minding my own business.
    When one of the staff members comes over and ask me what I was there,
    I say to deposit some cheques,
    her response that can be done at the bank machine you do not to see a teller
    I say thank you I know but I prefer to see a teller as I do not want a hold put on my cheques
    Her response well why don't you go try it and than come back and we can see if there is a hold
    I ask what if they are held
    Her response well then you know for next time
    Really seriously, it is the Christmas season most people need every penny they can get, this could seriously mess someone up finacially

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Fking ashole!

Stop fking harassing me...I hate you!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I would like to post some deals to CO 51 but I can't find the thread. So I'm posting a rant instead...LOL.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

People who do not know the difference between selling something and wanting something. If you post a WANTED ad on kijiji it means you are LOOKING for something, in need of, wanting to buy X item, NOT selling item. Drives me nuts. If I had more time I would message them saying I had X item for sale just to waste their time like mine is when I am searching and viewing their ads.
    Ciel, macw1960, Lyssia510 and 2 others like this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Boxing Day is approaching and I really miss Target.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, macw1960 and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    okay here is my rant
    I have neighbours that we put up with
    -first we build a deck -my hubby did took 3 months as he did it all by himself -had to tear down the old one too
    -neighbour decided to come over as he hubby just has the frame work or beams in the ground neighbour says" do you have the bounce factor down incase you have 20-30 people on the deck" huuuuuh
    -then I put tiny white rocks around the deck in sept and he says to me "you need to put a border around or the weeds will get thru " I may work on it next spring
    -its not like we are 20 and bought our first house -we are in our 50's and its our second house

-well fast forward to the other day -we just had a garage door installed(as ours was 33 years old and broke ) -looks very nice too -well as the tradesmen were working all afternoon I expected my neighbour to come and chat with them as hubby was at work (nope)

-it snowed Friday night -and sat morning we went in the car to pay for the garage door to the business gone maybe 30 minutes -so hubby around 4.00 p.m looks out at the lovely snow and we see footprints from neighbours house right over to our garage door -we sure did laugh ( I guess he had to see the workmanship all for himself )
    -you have to laugh cause some neighbours can drive you up the wall
    That's not too bad (nosy and annoying) compare to my area (some neighbours are pure nightmares). Loud stereos (louder than club music) every single day at anytime, some people have no idea what consideration means. Fighting, drugs (producing, selling, & consuming), partying, drunk rage, theft, smoking, talking loudly after midnight, loud music. Throw garbage and snow from their's to next door neighbours. Let their 4 legs friend pee and poop on your lawn.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My rant is to upcoming Xmas dinner with my family. Holy smokes is it going to be a sh*t show! I'll call it the Griswold's Candini Christmas.

My grandmother, god love her, has lost her memory over the past two months. I visited her recently. She got a lifeline necklace and explained to me three times that its in between these (pointing to her chest)

She also complained to me how the home care nurse does a shotty job at bathing her , uh , you know..

None of my family members get along, all talk gossip of each other but grin and bare their company.

I haven't drank in a long time but I feel that this Christmas will end my sober streak.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Boxing Day is approaching and I really miss Target.
    as i was christmas wrapping i was really missing target, there will be significantly less under the tree this year with target leaving.. though i was using target purchased wrapping paper
    Ciel, macw1960, Decaf and 5 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Thread Information