User Tag List

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree3260Likes

Thread: February 2016 Frugal chatter thread - All Welcome!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Sweet Sparrow: thanks for pointing out the apple deal. These are a current fave in my house and I can walk to Metro so its not any work to get them. i did not get my flyers this week, that usually saves me money.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Great news the part bf ordered fixed the oven!

TGIF. Booked my vacation leave for the 29th 1st and 2nd so we can leave next friday on my edo to my mom's because my sister had her little boy Wednesday evening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Great news the part bf ordered fixed the oven!

TGIF. Booked my vacation leave for the 29th 1st and 2nd so we can leave next friday on my edo to my mom's because my sister had her little boy Wednesday evening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Congrats Aunty!
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Glad the part worked. Congrats on becoming an aunt!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@saundyl - so glad you get to go visit!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

congrats on being a new aunt -wonderfull news

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

daughter is coming today to go out for lunch with us -her hubby is going out with the guys -so she will sleep over tonight
    -I am getting to see so much of her/spend time with her -I love it

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

Very little shopping to do this weekend, it's so nice - just some fresh veggies and hoping to grab some ground beef for 6.59/kg at Co-op - been ages since I've seen it at this price.

Winter has blown back in here, gah...

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Congrats Aunty

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I was up at 5 but didn't get out of bed until closer to 6.

So far it is a been a pretty productive day, I have made 2 batches of Muffins both are Costco Copy Cat muffins, I did one batch of blueberry and one chocolate with chocolate chips.

I have also prepped the bread for the bread pudding which I will freeze until the day before.

Next I will start on the bars, just waiting for my yogurt to defrost. I mixed up two recipes and thought I had decided to not make the recipe calling for Greek yogurt so I did not take it out, opps. Luckily it does not take long to defrost.

Have a great day everyone.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

feels like spring is coming (sorry Nat), this always motivates me to purge & clean. So today it was several utensil drawers in the kitchen. 6 ice cream scoops & 7 corkscrews?? I can't event tell you how many spoons and spatulas we have. So I did a major purge & removed 50 items. My goal is 100 items a month must leave the house. February has been a very good month and I expect I will hit 200. The best part was DH can never find scissors. We have 9 pairs of them, these I did not get rid of. I just put them aside until we need another pair.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

The children slept until 7am today, which isn't bad. Dh stayed up until 2am partially because he is a night owl & he also settled any children that got up.

I already did my shopping at Sobeys and No Frills this morning. I made out pretty good with sales matching up with points offers, AM offers, and coupons. I bought 2 boxes of 68ct Higgies cruisers size 3 diapers for $13.49 each, plus $6 off wub2 coupon, and $3 CO51 rebate. I might have too much diapers in this size, but I have receipts so that I can return other big boxes of diapers to WM if we end up not needing them. They were on clearance from their regular $26.99. Too bad the $10 coupon booklets in each box were the expired in June 2015.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Feb 20th, 2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Fixing my phone's auto correct errors
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good day everyone! I slept great last night and was up and showered by 9am. Hockey is done for the day. Went to No frills while DS was on the ice (not a game) We came home for lunch and I have started laundry and cleaning the laundry/storage room. Oldest is at work and youngest is off with his friend at the local arcade. This is the best reason for hockey. A kid (and he is a good kid!!) lives a block away. My son may never had the chance to know this kid if they did not play on same team this year since they go to different schools. Now they are back and forth all the time. So I have an empty house to get stuff done!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-I was purging too lilo in my kitchen -took time to run to library -to get my 2 books I had on hold one is the" life changing magic "about decluttering interesting book so far
    -waiting for my daughter to get back from dropping her hubby off then off to locke street -for early supper with hubby daughter and I -we will use the gift card she gave us for xmas

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Two set of bars have been made, Cinnamon Blondies and Peanut Butter Cookies Brownies.

I was seriously worried about the blondies the dough was a little weird, very dry and a lot of sugar but surprisingly they came out great. I was so worried I had already started to look up alternative recipes where I had everything in the house but happily no need.

Still have a few more things to make but think I will save that for tomorrow as I am starting to feel tired. One down side to a being a morning person is I crash early.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information