User Tag List

Page 1334 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 334 834 1234 1284 1324 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1344 1384 1434 1834 ... LastLast
Results 19,996 to 20,010 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good late in the day folks! My equilibrium was off today because of the humidity and stupid cat early morning!
    This is my rebound but too late for me to be on here!
    Hope everyone had a great day and have a great weekend too!
    Be the blessing you could be to someone!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning.

It's a beautiful day for Hubby's birthday bbq....steaks, his Caesar salad, my cold honey mustard little potatoes, quartered....b'day cake and presents!

I hope everyone has this kind of day to be outside, to enjoy it!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Such a scorcher today ( and tomorrow too! ).
    @Lynn49
    As your DH folds over into another year I hope you both enjoy all of the ( safe ) birthday festivities allowed while at camp.

Name:  morgan happy b'day.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  38.2 KB

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday . Hope you and your DH enjoy his Birthday BBQ @Lynn49
    Skippy and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Such a scorcher today ( and tomorrow too! ).
    @Lynn49
    As your DH folds over into another year I hope you both enjoy all of the ( safe ) birthday festivities allowed while at camp.

Name:  morgan happy b'day.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  38.2 KB
    Lol.....I always read things in the "voice" @walkonby , hahaha! Thank you, I'll pass along your wishes.
    avoncallingu, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Hope everyone is having a great Saturday . Hope you and your DH enjoy his Birthday BBQ @Lynn49
    Thank you, @flemeth , I'll pass that along....it's going to be fun and games (tossing on the grass games, and cards).... bbq, camp-cake, and presents! He truly deserves it!
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Late in the day but not late in my thoughts. Big allowable hugs to DH, @Lynn49!

I went grocery shopping- why, oh why? (Nothing to eat, maybe&#128513 I was gasping for air after wearing that mask for so long!

I bought 2 Kelloggs ' products and you can mail away for a gift card. One I left for the food bank.
    So, that resulted in cleaning out my wallet and purse to find the bill which led to.........get the picture?

Also had to pick up Tootie's allergy pills. Good thing I love this dog! She's putting me in the poorhouse! $80 for 1 month's worth.

Blisteringly hot out there!

Last night I hung 3 family pictures. Wanted to keep going, but I don't have the proper hardware. I'll try to get to Home Hardware tomorrow.

Have to also get to the liquor store to get wine for my friend's birthday on Monday. Also drop by BrotherB 's house with Father's Day card and Dairy Queen gift card. (Not very imaginative but TDB -I was boiling!)

I am currently doing laundry. Assessing how many of my nighties that I really wear and washing them all. I put some cedar chips in the bottom of the drawer as they always pick up a "stale" smell in there somehow.

Good thing that I bought a "Hungry Man" dinner, as I have no energy to cook anything.

We are on the lookout for late day thunderstorms.

Sounds like we all have our Covid Saturdays planned out.

Enjoy your evening and stay safe!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sat, Jun 20th, 2020 at 04:57 PM.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Late in the day but not late in my thoughts. Big allowable hugs to DH, @Lynn49!

I went grocery shopping- why, oh why? (Nothing to eat, maybe&#128513 I was gasping for air after wearing that mask for so long!

I bought 2 Kelloggs ' products and you can mail away for a gift card. One I left for the food bank.
    So, that resulted in cleaning out my wallet and purse to find the bill which led to.........get the picture?

Also had to pick up Tootie's allergy pills. Good thing I love this dog! She's putting me in the poorhouse! $80 for 1 month's worth.

Blisteringly hot out there!

Last night I hung 3 family pictures. Wanted to keep going, but I don't have the proper hardware. I'll try to get to Home Hardware tomorrow.

Have to also get to the liquor store to get wine for my friend's birthday on Monday. Also drop by BrotherB 's house with Father's Day card and Dairy Queen gift card. (Not very imaginative but TDB -I was boiling!)

I am currently doing laundry. Assessing how many of my nighties that I really wear and washing them all. I put some cedar chips in the bottom of the drawer as they always pick up a "stale" smell in there somehow.

Good thing that I bought a "Hungry Man" dinner, as I have no energy to cook anything.

We are on the lookout for late day thunderstorms.

Sounds like we all have our Covid Saturdays planned out.

Enjoy your evening and stay safe!
    @avoncallingu I got winded just reading all that running around you did. I agree about the masks, I can never breathe freely wearing any of them. It's so hot, so what did I just do?
    Baked a pan of brownies!! What was I thinking having the oven on 350 for 30 minutes?
    Recipe was just too tempting to pass on!! I was sent an email from Driscoll's ...be still my heart!

https://www.driscolls.com/recipe/bla...gn=Fathers-Day

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good evening Ladies!(maybe gentlemen later?). What a busy bunch you are today!
    This post was originally drawn up in the early afternoon, only to have everything crash!
    Unfortunately I have had worse equilibrium problems today with this humidity and poor quality air. I welcome the first day of Summer but I didn't know that it would come in like a Lion. I thought that was another season!
    If that's the worst of my problems they pale in comparison to most of the world.
    Enjoy the rest of the evening my friends!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What a lovely afternoon, evening. Our SIL and his friend (the couple who bought a trailer here ) took out their guitars, our GS had his and the 3 of them were playing songs and the older guys were singing them. Their friend, Matt, is the song-writer and lead singer of a local band, "Tragically Hip" that won the city's battle of the bands a few years ago. I could have listened to them all night, lol. The campers next door to the kids were asking requests!
    I dropped by a neighbouring trailer with 2 couples to say hi, and they told me how much they've been enjoying the music, too.

Anyway, DH stayed there to chat....with a new bottle of scotch, lol, so I expect he'll be there for a while. so unlike him, but he's had a nice birthday.... 11pm is curfew time here, so he'll be home shortly.

Good night, sweet dreams!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Jun 20th, 2020 at 11:09 PM.
    avoncallingu and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all @Lynn49 you all sound like you had lots of fun celebrating your DH birthday
    avoncallingu likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Fathers to all everyone DH and there Dads
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy Bundy all......another hot one today so stay indoors....( kidding )

A very Happy Father's Day to all who have earned the title of " Dad " !

Name:  dad-memes-funny-37-720x1080.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  37.1 KB
    avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49 and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

avoncallingu, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information