User Tag List

Page 586 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  24C109C4-08B0-4B40-BD5D-3791098951D6.jpeg
Views: 185
Size:  79.3 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Late evening sneak in.
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gosh, totally forgot that it's Friday! Guess part of that is having husband home, plus I'm totally preoccupied with how blasted hot it is in here!

Kitchen has a window a/c but only keeps kitchen cool, and my back is sore from sitting in here so much today. I have tried to go on the bed, but it's just two hot in there even with two fans, plus it affects my breathing.

Not looking forward to the night, I'm tired, sleepy, yucky feeling, weak... Just not good.

Sorry for the pity party!

Hope you are all faring well!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good early morning!

Everyone's still sleeping here, and frankly I have no idea why I'm up so early, perhaps coffee was calling me. I know that I want to hop into the shower early so that the water can heat up again for Avon and my DH, but this is even too early for that, it only takes about a half hour for it to heat up again. It's b'day party day, all out-of-town company arrived yesterday except for our SIL'S brother whose arrival will be a surprise for him and his parents. I just have cupcakes to swirl some icing on, so no pressure here!

There's a pow-wow a couple of minutes from here today, and we asked Avon if she'd like to go, and she said she would, so that's on our list today, also. I'm not sure if they'll have their usual fireworks tonight with a fire-ban on the island. Everyone here always gather on the beach to watch them across the bay we're on.

Well.....on with the day....or at least, my coffee!

Have a great day, everyone, I know that Avon and I are!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, continue to have fun and relax!

Happy Caturday!

What a horribly hot evening here, it was awful! Somehow cooled off enough during the night to get some sleep. It's just after five here, so I will go back to try again.
    Nurse will come today for a checkup and to redo my leg bandages. Hoping my swelling - not on lower legs or feet thank goodness - eases up today. Yesterday it was like having an alien body!
    Take care, everyone, enjoy the start to the weekend!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, continue to have fun and relax!

Happy Caturday!

What a horribly hot evening here, it was awful! Somehow cooled off enough during the night to get some sleep. It's just after five here, so I will go back to try again.
    Nurse will come today for a checkup and to redo my leg bandages. Hoping my swelling - not on lower legs or feet thank goodness - eases up today. Yesterday it was like having an alien body!
    Take care, everyone, enjoy the start to the weekend!
    Crap, @Natalka ! You certainly have a right to a pity-parties! It's one thing to be sick knowing there'll be an end to it, but for you, the accumulation of problems, seeming without an end point in immediate sight must be so discouraging and draining. I continue to keep you in my prayers and hope some magic works for you, soon.

It looks lime it's dawned into another beautiful day here, and thankfully the temperatures have moderated over the past couple of days! It was almost impossible to be outsude last week. I hope it cools off for you there, too.

Those poor boys in that cave! Seems a rescue will happen "soon", whenever that may be, but how frightening for them if they have to negotiate through those tunnels with masks on! Even grown-ups would panic! What in heaven's name possessed that coach to lead them into such potential danger?! No one seems to want to bring that up yet.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks Lynn.

Yes, the cave situation is just awful, especially with the death of the former Navy seal there.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thanks Lynn.

Yes, the cave situation is just awful, especially with the death of the former Navy seal there.
    Sadder still, that he came out of retirement to help them...
    Newfiescreech, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! I am lingering in bed for a few moments after a really lovely day here at camp with @Lynn49 and her dh and, of course, Jenny. They are treating me like a queen. Everything my little heart could desire! Beautiful weather-beautiful nature - and beautiful people. WiFi can be a bit sketchy but that's fine. I'm here for the visit! Looking forward to a wonderful day in the "Great White (sands) North!"

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh my!! Just saw this in a news feed. Very glad Jose Bautista did not do this to our Jays when he was here!!

A bottom of the 9th walk off Grand Slam to beat Tampa Bay

https://www.mlb.com/mets/news/jose-b...am/c-284558962

babies teach us acceptance

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The England sportsball players have done good.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/44755093

2 of the trapped boys are out

4 more expected soon
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Sun, Jul 8th, 2018 at 08:49 AM.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Praying the rescue goes well, Godspeed.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morningfrom the island!

What a fun party, seeing people (kids' friends) we haven't seen in a long time, lots of hugs, chats, then our SIL and his brother played their guitars and we all sang our hearts out! the painting I gave him brought him to tears, it was so emotional tbat it brought others to tears! He just couldn't believe that I remembered that a year ago, he casually asked me to paint that scene for him. He was shicked ti see his brotber arrive.....what a great night! This morning we're all in various stages of recuperation...

4 healthiest of the boys rescued!! The rescuers have to rest for about 10 hours before attempting another rescue.

Have a lovely day, everyone...we'll be heading home after lunch.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone I hope you all are having a great weekend. @Lynn49 and @avoncallingu hope you you both are having an awesome ti e together.
    Yesterday I forget to check in here was too busy reading everyone brag about the Free and money making Brookside chocolate in the brag section.
    Praying that the rescue goes without any issued .
    Have a great Sunday all

Thread Information