User Tag List

Page 897 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 895 896 897 898 899 907 947 997 1397 1897 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 29350
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Its snowing here so I would delegate this day a rest day with a book for me.
    Wouldnt be walking my Thor either since it’s nasty out.
    I guess like my SC friends catching up on there sleep my DH is doing the same.
    Have a great sunday all.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good sunny morning, everyone!! It's -5, so a little chilly and there's a blustery wind out there, but just having the sun shining is good enough for now.
    I hope we get more melting in today, but that's iffy.
    More 'final four' games today, so we'll be in watching those...the games yesterday were amazing.

Enjoy your day, everyone!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 who are ya kiddin? " final four ? There is never and end to the basketball on tv it seems..... but I am not invested in this March madness thing so that might have plenty to do with it.

Btw.... the Leafs DID make the playoffs..... how could you have doubted them?
    It was Ottawa that are not in the Playoffs, yet they took pleasure in beating us ( again ) last night ( just to rub it in! )
    We will be facing Boston in the first round........ again....ugh!!!! That may be a heart breaker for us Leafs fans.

It has been quite a productive morning for me, the ole' switcharoo took place with DD replacing a cabinet/cupboard style thing from her room with a lovelier new Ikea number, so naturally I took the old cupboard off her hands to replace 3 smaller stacking cubicle style items that were in the kitchen.
    Gave me a chance to sweep under many areas that had not seen a broom in a while.
    There were a few moments of " so THAT is where that thing went! " when I was transferring the stuff over to the larger cupboard. That is my contribution to the tidy up today....no sense stressing my back any more.

I bought a box new Tassimo discs that I have never seen before called Midnight Eclipse! Doesn't that sound sexy?? Makes a big mug full too! I used the FPC that Kraft sent me to pay for it. The cashier was about to reimburse me $15.00 for the FPC!! but silly me stopped her and said " no, no you just take off whatever this pkg. costs ....the FPC says up to $15.00 "

Earned some great AM on that Sobeys run, ( 143 of them ) and used my Mega Miles Sobey's GC's to pay for the entire $93.00 order. Hope the family enjoys those special Brownie Style Fibre One bars and the chips, both of those gave some nice BAM.

Hoping Mother Nature's cruel return is short-lived!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  72297CBB-D0EE-404A-A9F6-407B333B453F.gif
Views: 90
Size:  79.3 KB
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh my goodness, @walkonby .......how on EARTH could I have doubted your Leafs?!!
    Big, major faux pas!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, I don't know much for hockey, but I am enjoying the Blue Jay's beginning. Their starting pitchers have been amazing but their bats are a little sleepy. The snow is still hanging on here, it's melted some, but not all. The last time I checked we were sitting at 3 degrees with some breeze, so feels a little cooler. That's ok though, because it's spring. It won't be January-cold again

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@walkonby - just a note about the Fibre One bars. My son buys them, and one day he didn't have any other snack food so I think he ate three or four - and deeply regretted it later because of the bathroom time involved after, lol!

Good day so far after another crappy night - sometimes I woke up because roomie called for help a few times, then woke myself a few times.

Had a Fab walk with an assistant Physiotherapist before lunch. I had felt quite achy and hurty just an hour before, but got my big med and did some stretching exercises. Then did the longest walk ever! Out my room and down the full hallway to the entrance of the ward, rested a few minutes, then walked all the way back. So, over 30m each way, with no stop.

I wowsered myself, and was so pleased. Because of that, the PT said since I would be feeling that later, she wasn't going to do anything else with me.

Son is coming over here for a bit, then he will go to our place for supper, his dad is cooking.

Sun is out brightly, but everyone says it's cold.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  received_2315155628535259.jpeg
Views: 111
Size:  61.1 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Mar 31st, 2019 at 04:34 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 -a heartbreaker for Kentucky but I am glad to see Auburn win. I don't know anything about the teams this year. Might make it easier for Michigan if Michigan can pull it off today. But then, Auburn is on a roll. That makes the Madness, madness!!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    @Lynn49 -a heartbreaker for Kentucky but I am glad to see Auburn win. I don't know anything about the teams this year. Might make it easier for Michigan if Michigan can pull it off today. But then, Auburn is on a roll. That makes the Madness, madness!!!
    Kentucky's had their run of final 4 appearances, which is why I'm all in for Auburn....not in since 1984?! I'd love to see them go all the way!
    DH is a little torn, his Michigan is playing his Duke.....puh-lease beat Duke!!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DH played the bracket put out by Sportsnet a few years ago and won the top prize. This year he wouldn't have made it past the first round.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    DH played the bracket put out by Sportsnet a few years ago and won the top prize. This year he wouldn't have made it past the first round.
    Nice! My bracket collapsed early, our DD is still doing alright in the pool she's in.
    I won a hockey pool (bracket) a few years ago in DH's friends' pool...$800! So much fun beating all the guys!
    Newfiescreech, cabmonk and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Stupid people living in this building. Police were here last night. Even after they were gone I kept hearing commotion in the hallway. So I didn’t sleep until about 6am because my anxiety was high. Anyway tonight for dinner I made vegan pizza with vegan meatballs and vegan mozzarella. Hope everyone had a good weekend. 🙂
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Newfiescreech and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Duke is GONE,! Bye-bye!!

Thread Information