User Tag List

Page 997 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 497 897 947 987 995 996 997 998 999 1007 1047 1097 1497 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ oh that was Groan-worthy.....^^ but I'll chuckle all the same. I had to watch the dog eyes video twice....take a hint eh Master? Put my damn leash on! ha ha

We were blessed with THE best weather for Canada Day right from morning through to us surviving all the noise of the local fireworks blasting off around here, ( just past midnight when it stopped ) it was truly an awesome Canada Day!

For the hard working crew here, remember it is a FOUR day week!! whoopee!
    I am not even upset about the rain that started falling this morning, means I won't have to water anything later!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Hoping you all had a wonderful Canada .
    I had a very busy weekend. My nephew wedding was great. Was very happy I was there for the ceremony and reception. The couple and the Bridal Party looks amazing. It was a wonderful wedding. Two different. Cultures fuse into 1. I had lots fun watching everyone having a great time. I was surprised that I was able to stay there until everything was over. Now my house looks like the hall. Got to bring home a few of the fresh flowered arrangements.
    Today I will be resting and reading all day. Have a great Monday all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    I need a vacation from the long weekend...is that a thing?
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Wasn't the weather absolutely wonderful for Canada Day weekend?! The "tourists" (as we tend to call the non-residents at our campground) had gorgeous weather, which always makes me happy for them.

I took a pic of our Canada Day set-up and our hostas at camp and I'll try to get them up here from my tablet. A feat worthy of praise, if I accomplish it.

Another gorgeous day here, we took Jenny to the vet earlier today thank goodness there was a cancellation...her left eye has been "weepy", nothing obvious according to the vet, but it's red, so she now has a prescription for her eye, as well as her left ear. Something going on. And she has new "bowel friendly" kibble for her poopy poop. I'm so relieved everything else is fine with her and she actually lost a bit of weight!! Yay. Now if her Mom could only do the same.

Enjoy your short week, everyone!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have been sobbing pretty much since last night after learning the Maple Leafs dumped my guy!!!! ( Nazem Kadri.....noooo! WHY?? ) ( I hid my tears in my earlier post ). Yeah, whatever eh? pro sports, don't get attached to any one player, and especially DON'T spend $$ on their lovely jerseys! ( Kadri's was the only one I ever bought for myself.....sniff, sniff )

The Colorado Avalanche better treat him right!!

So....I will post a pic of the completed deck, installed handrail and the " almost completed " walkway because I am too giddy with the progress thus far. Just remember though......there is lots left to do wrt the lawn on the right side of the pic. DD and I did our part by planting all of that lovely shrubbery/flower pots etc on the left side of the pic.
    My sis and I relaxed on the patio set gabbing, while DH went right back to working on it after the BBQ.
    Attached Images Attached Images

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , I just love, love that walkway...or...walks' way.. it's like a path to a secret garden, so cute!

How on earth do you do that pdf thingy??

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Beautiful walkway! I love it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  D93C28EC-145D-4360-A2BE-4213D49877A3.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  216.1 KB

I hope Everyone had a wonderful long weekend..mine was busy busy getting ready for our Canada 🇨🇦 Day Celebration.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I can never download attachments, so I will have to imagine that lovely deck/back yard of yours.

Great weekend here.

I am just off to post a parcel to my grand-daughter for her birthday and to send off some other mail and to remind management of a few things that need doing around here and to try to snap up some hanging baskets that I have heard are on sale at a certain Canadian Tire. (Tootie can come with me in there.) Apparently we are in for some thunderboomers -it's certainly muggy. I guess I will skip the mailing as Tootie can't go in there with me.

I went out for lunch with a friend and we yacked away. Been a long time since we've been able to get together.

I'm supposed to deliver food boxes tomorrow but it seems they weigh about 30 lb. So unless they can find me a "lifter", I won't be doing that.

I'm tired but I want to get these errands run.

I loved that "eyes to leash, eyes to owner" post. Made me really chuckle!

Check in with you later.
    BFN!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I have been sobbing pretty much since last night after learning the Maple Leafs dumped my guy!!!! ( Nazem Kadri.....noooo! WHY?? ) ( I hid my tears in my earlier post ). Yeah, whatever eh? pro sports, don't get attached to any one player, and especially DON'T spend $$ on their lovely jerseys! ( Kadri's was the only one I ever bought for myself.....sniff, sniff )

The Colorado Avalanche better treat him right!!

So....I will post a pic of the completed deck, installed handrail and the " almost completed " walkway because I am too giddy with the progress thus far. Just remember though......there is lots left to do wrt the lawn on the right side of the pic. DD and I did our part by planting all of that lovely shrubbery/flower pots etc on the left side of the pic.
    My sis and I relaxed on the patio set gabbing, while DH went right back to working on it after the BBQ.
    @walkonby what a lovely walkway your DH and DS did a great job
    I am also Sad that Nazim Kadri was traded . I also have 2 of the jersey of his . I will still be using mine

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning gang.
    I need a vacation from the long weekend...is that a thing?
    so you’re George Costanza lol.

Anyway spin class for today done and I’ll go again tomorrow afternoon and Thursday evening after dr appointment. She said I did awesome and stayed for the whole class lol and never stopped. They also said I can do my ddp yoga as long as I’m not in the way.

Hope everyone is having A good day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

One of my succulents is blooming. How cool is that?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@walkonby - what a beautiful walkway!
    @GoJays - such a cool flower!
    @flemeth - so glad you had a lovely time!

One of my nieces grows only succulents, she has a serious addiction - so many of them are things I have never seen before.
    There is a shop here which only deals with succulents, so she frequents that.

Hi! All is well here, enjoying having my joking happy husband back! Two weeks with him will be just heavenly.

Nurse Rhea came this morning. I had seen here a few times before and she just could not get over how well I looked and how I could move. She had last come when I was stuck in bed.

She did my CHF checkup (congestive heart failure), then checked a few other things for me. She will have to get a new prescription from the doc for new stockings, since it has almost been a year - supposed to get new ones at six months, but that was when I was in hospital. Also, she will talk to Dr about getting my bloodwork done, since a month is up.

Yesterday I felt odd, so I took my BP and it was quite off for me, the bottom number was higher than usual. Nurse took it today and it was almost the same, not sure why that changed.

Today I was quite queasy in the morning, so I went back to bed and slept two hours. Husband made me a yummy lunch - then the ball dropped - I realized after that I had not taken Lactaid, and had had four perogies and onions done in butter. So I will see if I screwed myself over or not - gah, so stupid of me!

A cousin of mine died in Edmonton. She had cancer on her heart and only lasted a month after diagnosis. She was a daughter of my mom's oldest brother - we didn't know her at all, don't know why Mom stayed away from them. Well it wasn't just her, they were never at any extended family occasions. I know I went with Mom to the funeral here of either my aunt or uncle, I remember going to their home here.

Hope you all had a great long weekend, and have a nice evening!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1562086716012.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  46.5 KB

I think he is adorable! Loved getting to know him when he judged Idol.)

Thread Information