User Tag List

Page 440 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just wondering opinions on this. I have most of my walls painted grey and also wallpaper on a wall. I want to paint that one wall currently with wallpaper orange as an accent wall. Wondering if that would go well with the grey walls. Oh by the way have a good day everyone.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'd say yes...

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Just wondering opinions on this. I have most of my walls painted grey and also wallpaper on a wall. I want to paint that one wall currently with wallpaper orange as an accent wall. Wondering if that would go well with the grey walls. Oh by the way have a good day everyone.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Over the wallpaper? Sometimes people want textures on their painted walls. That's how they used to do it in England to cover up cracks.

My face is frozen to my eyes-can't feel the right side of my nose.
    I have an eye appointment in an hour. I told them I'll be ok if I can just say, "One, -no, maybe two."

It is a rainy, damp day but not too cold. I can only drink smoothies or water until late afternoon.

My poor brother fell this morning in the kitchen with a bowl full of cinnamon oatmeal in his hand. We had cinnamon oatmeal in the strangest places. He says he's fine but I gave him an Advil.

He resists using his walker inside but sometimes he loses his balance. He has CP which affects his eyesight and his lower body.

He is glued to these Olympics- keeps track of medal standings and who is winning or coming up short in what.I think I am going to have to take an Advil too. Chat later.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Fri, Feb 23rd, 2018 at 01:31 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Nah, I want to remove the wallpaper first.

Thanks @GoJays I always thought a splash of orange would look good.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I like the combo of Orange and grey also yellow and grey.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I like the combo of Orange and grey also yellow and grey.
    Just about anything with grey is nice

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I watch this youtube channel and all of their office door trim was done in orange. I thought it looked nice and I always thought I would do some orange.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Here's a quick picture I could find of their offices.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just watch the shade of orange so it doesn't look like a construction zone....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @walkonby I hope Rufus gets better soon and the drops works. I remember when I spay Thor he hate the cone so much we cave in and too it off in a day. Hopes Rufus can tolerate it. I am watching the Leafs game. Enjoy the game if you are watching
    things have gone from bad to worse @flemeth .

Early Friday morning I took both dogs out to the trail since most of the sidewalks are clear now. They both did their thing and then once we came back up the walkway, Murphy ( our other shih tzu ) sits and refuses to climb up the 1 single step??
    I said " c'mon Murph and he attempted to climb but then sat back down.

I lifted him up that step, but also had to help him up the step into the house and when I did that he let out this yelp as if I had really hurt him.
    Scared me to bits and also my DS who heard it and came dashing down the stairs to see what happened.
    He just sat there after I took off the leash, so again I lifted him up into the living room.

Rufus was not much better, but then I see that they are BOTH limping as they walk around the living room oh so slowly.
    Figuring maybe some salt got in between their paws? nope, I checked and all paws were clear.

Got over the phone advice from the vet but I have no vehicle in the afternoon so Sat is the earliest they can be seen.
    I feel so useless! The dogs can't TELL me what is wrong!!

So....the 3 of us have been in the basement most of Friday and almost all night snuggling with me hand feeding them a few snacks.
    Only Murphy would drink, Rufus and that cone!! He refused to let me place the water bowl near his mouth.
    I also got the " hairy eyeball " from him for making too many attempts.

Just so weird how still they both are, no wagging tails, once I carried them both downstairs neither dog would leave the comfy recliner chairs I placed them on, well I kind of barricaded us all in next to the couch with pillows and stuff all around. They slept and slept. I watched tv....
    to be continued.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby So sorry to hear that, I hope you find out what's going on.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh dear! Hope you get some early help at the vet tomorrow. This is just so stressful and worrisome. Thinking about all of you. Try to get some good sleep.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

aw thanks so much you two!! ^^^ When it comes to sad doggy faces I am a pile of mush.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , how strange that both Rufus AND Murphy are feeling crummy...did they maybe eat something on their walk? I'm just tossing stuff out there, I can't begin to know how worried you are! How weird that Jenny stopped doing stairs last week or so, but she's back to doing them most of the time, although she still needs encouragement now and then.
    Of course it's Saturday....do you have an emerg vet to reach on a Sunday? I sure hope so, that's so very strange and troubling, I'm so sorry, I know how our fur-kids are as close to us as our real kids, and so much more helpless. As you must feel now. I hope and pray you find someone who can see them tomorrow, or better still, that they're back to their ol' selves again in the morning.

I hope everyone had a great Saturday!! It rained here, so we lost some snow, although never enough.

Thread Information