User Tag List

Page 532 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 1032 1532 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 29368
Like Tree118540Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

.... and the pup is ruling dan's house already!

Yesterday was terribly hot, today will be early 20s but dull, and maybe rain later - which is badly needed here - and nearby since there are fires north of here.

Enjoy the day!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Amazing mail day!!!!

Got my flyers but with a very empty redplum..just 3 coupons

8 awesome trades from Facebook french couponning groups!

1 amazing trade from here!

5x enveloppes of manufacturer coupons!

Junk mail
    If all the days could be like this lol!!!!
    22hicks likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey, everyone!!

Hope you're all having a fantastic day, and like @Natalka said, @danger_dan , Cooper's ruling the roost!! As it should be. Dogs rule. One of my pinterest boards reads: Owned by a Doxie. I just am. And I don't care.

What looked like a miserable day has turned into a brilliant one, so points for that! I hope it's a nice weekend for the long-weekend at camp. It'll be so nice to be back there, seeing everyone after a very long summer, catching up, and mostly hanging with the kids on their deck. With wine.

Have a wonderful day, everyone, stay safe, be happy!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Afternoon All

Last check in for the day. I have a little bit of work wok left to do, some banking to do, and prep dinner (for the Lady and I and the pup ).
    Crate training today with Cooper went very well. took a little coaxing with treats and a raw hide bone to get him in the crate this morning, and a little less coaxing this afternoon not too long ago. I spent about 2 hours cutting the grass in the front and back and had him in the crate such a good boy. Brought him outside to pay in the fresh air and on the freshly cut lawn, and now he's all pooped and napping beside me.

@Natalka , fires already...? is it really that dry already? I thought the dry seasons were normally at least a month later than this. Also how've you been? Have you had your afternoon nap today yet young lady? I'm one of those people who can function properly on less than 6-7 hours of sleep a night, but there are times when I think to myself, "how does Natalka do it on so little sleep!?"
    @cath007 , that's quite the mail haul for a day. You are a couponing machine! I'm glad to see you're doing well. A few minor set backs and a kerfuffle here and there hasn't stopped you. Kudos to you!
    @Lynn49 , he is, he is.
    The lady asked me last night if I've fallen in love with him yet, and my answer was, "No, not yet, I love him because he's our dog, but not in love with him just yet...he still need lots of training."
    She asked me again this morning after a longish night of him climbing and rustling in his crate, and my answer was a low and dreary, "Let's see how today goes."
    If you ask me now, I'd have to say that I am starting to fall in love with the little bugger. He's been so amazing today!

Any ways, I'm off.

have a wonderful rest of the day folks.
    Enjoy that beautiful weather out!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday Cabmonk..sorry ! I missed your birthday  on sunday ..like old saying goes better late then never ..hope you had wonderful birthday  

Attachment 341546
    Thank you.

Today was my birthday lunch. I had the strawberry spinach salad and feta bruschetta and just water. Trying to eat healthy. Afterwards my aunt bought me a bluetooth speaker.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Afternoon All

Last check in for the day. I have a little bit of work wok left to do, some banking to do, and prep dinner (for the Lady and I and the pup ).
    Crate training today with Cooper went very well. took a little coaxing with treats and a raw hide bone to get him in the crate this morning, and a little less coaxing this afternoon not too long ago. I spent about 2 hours cutting the grass in the front and back and had him in the crate such a good boy. Brought him outside to pay in the fresh air and on the freshly cut lawn, and now he's all pooped and napping beside me.

@Natalka, fires already...? is it really that dry already? I thought the dry seasons were normally at least a month later than this. Also how've you been? Have you had your afternoon nap today yet young lady? I'm one of those people who can function properly on less than 6-7 hours of sleep a night, but there are times when I think to myself, "how does Natalka do it on so little sleep!?"
    @cath007, that's quite the mail haul for a day. You are a couponing machine! I'm glad to see you're doing well. A few minor set backs and a kerfuffle here and there hasn't stopped you. Kudos to you!
    @Lynn49, he is, he is.
    The lady asked me last night if I've fallen in love with him yet, and my answer was, "No, not yet, I love him because he's our dog, but not in love with him just yet...he still need lots of training."
    She asked me again this morning after a longish night of him climbing and rustling in his crate, and my answer was a low and dreary, "Let's see how today goes."
    If you ask me now, I'd have to say that I am starting to fall in love with the little bugger. He's been so amazing today!

Any ways, I'm off.

have a wonderful rest of the day folks.
    Enjoy that beautiful weather out!
    ...those are happy tears. You're on the cusp of loving him to crazies! I take it your Lady has already fallen in love with him? They are charmers, that's for sure, and can steal your heart in an instant. You're being a very good Daddy!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When a sc member pointed that I dont understand English correctly because I am french...sorry miss I am bilingual
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Dan, I'm sure falling for a pup is the same as for a kitty, it's awesome! Sounds like Cooper is doing great! He'll be at the top of his class once he takes the formal obedience classes!

Yes, fires already. Around the city, the last two weeks were controlled burns which got out of control, duh, check the winds, people!
    Up north, there are several serious forest fires being fought, some communities have already been evacuated here to the city - there's a big soccer centre the red Cross runs in these circumstances.

One woman I heard interviewed really hit my heart - her family had their home destroyed in the Fort Mac fire two years ago, and they went to northern SK to start over, and now their home is in jeopardy. Well, I hope no one loses their homes, and that there is no loss of life anywhere.

Sigh, drat, no nap. I tried, I really did. Still, I rested and had my feet up. Yesterday and today are very crappy mobility-wise, more than usual.
    I want a do-over! It's interesting that I dream of just walking normally on my own. One dream really irked me, it was about a friend surprising me with us going on a trip to London and Paris, and I woke up crying my eyes out because I knew I couldn't go...

Well, I hope everyone had a good evening! Hugs to you all!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When a sc member pointed that I dont understand English correctly because I am french...sorry miss I am bilingual
    Cath, you just ignore that!!!

Your English is just fine.

Ha, and even though I took French from grades seven to 12, and did well, taught by French nuns, my French will never ever come close to your ability in English.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Can't dreams just get to us though, @Natalka ? Have you ever had a dream and woke up seethingly mad at your Hubby even though you were only mad at him in a dream? Takes a while to get over, I find.
    Nat, there is always hope, Hon, just get those blisters out of the way and I'm sure even that'll feel a lot better. Are they very painful, btw?
    How's the house-looking going? Squeaky wheels, Darlin'...keep touching base with them just so that you're not put on any back-burner.
    Wishing you better sleeps tonight, Hon.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, nah, I only have sexy husband dreams....

There is only one blister left, the really big one. It hurts a bit, not bad, I know it's healing.
    Big pain is with my legs/knees, sciatica and a hurt back - just a bad combo making it hard to get around.
    I did sleep a half hour before supper, so that helped get rid of yucky/shaky feelings I was having.

House/apt hunt actually stalled at my end, not theirs. I have felt way too overwhelmed.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Goodness, how things can change quickly. I was sitting in the kitchen after supper, and when I went to get up, I realized my slipper was sticking to my heel on the left foot. Hadn't spilled anything, hadn't been walking barefoot to step in anything.... Then I went, oh, no....

Called husband to come to the bed, put my legs up and sure enough, you could see a blister bigger than the bandage the nurse had put on yesterday. And this new blister had broken and was burning painful. The one bandage we had was too small, but my husband washed up around the broken blister and my foot where it had drained on. Used the cleaner the nurses had left, then had to use gauze pads and a roll of gauze around to keep it on my leg.

So I will have to call home care in the morning, and hope a nurse can come out to help me.
    This is all so odd, don't know why this is happening, especially in a day!
    Well I had a good cry. Gah!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cabbie, I have been wanting to tell you what a great job you are doing with your new lifestyle programme! You seem to be seeing good results and can be very proud of your efforts.

I have contracted a very nasty viral resiratory infection. Major runny nose, headache, sore throat, aches and pains and sneezing and fatigue. I have used all the "old wives" remedies and my friend drove me to the dr. This morning. Nothing to do but wait it out! Poopy! And there goes 1/4 of the summer long weekends😧.

Managed to go over to the store to stock up on some essentials but then was totally whacked when I got home. My nose is so sore from blowing! Any soothing suggestions?

Nat-I have been looking up diabetic blisters- you are doing the"on target" things to helpthem. As, of course, you know. Keeping out infection is the key, of course, and your hubby and the nurse are helping you with that.

The articles are saying that they are fairly common and do not pose a threat in themselves -but, yikes! What a thing to go through! My thoughts and prayers are for your continued recovery.

Hope the weather is fine for you, Lynn -as the company is guaranteed to be!

I must try to get to sleep.

Good night, folks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  C45D04F5-AF87-42AA-A5C9-2133594E9EBC.jpeg
Views: 100
Size:  23.3 KB
    22hicks, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Cabbie, I have been wanting to tell you what a great job you are doing with your new lifestyle programme! You seem to be seeing good results and can be very proud of your efforts.

I have contracted a very nasty viral resiratory infection. Major runny nose, headache, sore throat, aches and pains and sneezing and fatigue. I have used all the "old wives" remedies and my friend drove me to the dr. This morning. Nothing to do but wait it out! Poopy! And there goes 1/4 of the summer long weekends.

Managed to go over to the store to stock up on some essentials but then was totally whacked when I got home. My nose is so sore from blowing! Any soothing suggestions?

Nat-I have been looking up diabetic blisters- you are doing the"on target" things to helpthem. As, of course, you know. Keeping out infection is the key, of course, and your hubby and the nurse are helping you with that.

The articles are saying that they are fairly common and do not pose a threat in themselves -but, yikes! What a thing to go through! My thoughts and prayers are for your continued recovery.

Hope the weather is fine for you, Lynn -as the company is guaranteed to be!

I must try to get to sleep.

Good night, folks!
    Welcome back avoncallingu..sounds like you had lovely vacation ..when i get sore throat.. i put honey in small bowl then put some lemon juice to honey and stir mixture and then start taking it
    22hicks, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Thread Information