User Tag List

Page 947 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 945 946 947 948 949 957 997 1047 1447 1947 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

OMG @walkonby - you go, girl!

Name:  il_340x270.1818947653_4pny.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  28.9 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well ah Nevah!!! She said in her best Southern Belle accent. (Except when ah'm REALLY upset that is &#128521

I really get ticked when I spend money on fresh fruit and within a day, it's unusable.

Hoping that the good weather holds.

Take care!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just saying hi, hope everyone has a good long weekend. I used my birthday money to buy a bunch of good clean foods. So many fruits and veggies plus chickpeas. Got some brown rice too and sprouted bread. Really trying to continue on with my fairly clean eating. I’ll weigh myself again on Wednesday. 🙂

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  B498AFD1-0391-48C5-98D3-37160B56B7D0.png
Views: 115
Size:  102.1 KB
    wendymac, Natalka, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Did you REALLY REALLY say that, @walkonby ?!?! Like, not under your breath, but out loud?!
    You are my hero!! I'd probably have done what you did, but gone home and complained to the store manager, not any underlings. Tell me you really said that out loud!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Good morning, everyone. Rise and shine! Busy day ahead. A few hours work, then 3 yard sales, the weekly grocery circuit to stock up, lunch at A&W (cuz *coupons!*), home to plant (cuz finally warm enough), dinner of tuna pasta salad, more computer work, TV, sleep. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    @walkonby !
    But... but... that's something I would say! Not nice little, ol' you!
    Oh Jays....I still cannot believe the words came flying outa my yapper, I was just so insulted by her insistence on them needing the WHOLE melon returned!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    OMG @walkonby - you go, girl!
    Thanks Nat, they say vote with your feet, however, I NEED to shop at NF so I cannot boycott the place, but I can sure let them know when they have displeased me! ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Well ah Nevah!!! She said in her best Southern Belle accent. (Except when ah'm REALLY upset that is &#128521
    I really get ticked when I spend money on fresh fruit and within a day, it's unusable.
    Here is another tidbit of info I left out. Apparently NF's return/refund policy on fresh fruit/veg is a mere 24 hour window!!
    I never even knew that.
    So if I had not cut that melon in half the moment I brought it home, I would have been stuck with it ( tossing it out ).
    I will always cut them open the minute I bring them home from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Did you REALLY REALLY say that, @walkonby ?!?! Like, not under your breath, but out loud?!
    You are my hero!! I'd probably have done what you did, but gone home and complained to the store manager, not any underlings. Tell me you really said that out loud!
    Yeah, shamefully I DID.....now I certainly did not scream it, but I said it to her directly, ( she heard me ) then I turned and sashayed out!

Oh the nicest part about this silly ordeal is the melon I then bought at FreshCo down the road was beautiful, deep red and crisp inside! That will be refreshing and tasty for our BBQ meal on Sunday. I did hear the weather is not going to be the best but we'll have to work around it.

Time to go!! Physio awaits.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, May 18th, 2019 at 08:46 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning, folks! That's quite the schedule you have @wendymac ! Have fun!

@walkonby - thanks for the info on the fresh fruit policy- I think that I will have fruit pancakes for br...unch to make sure I get the use of the fruit I bought 2 days ago. Boy, the blueberries are so delicious that I have been eating them by the handful!

Got to work on a wedding ceremony for my cousin today at some point.

My friends are having a pre-move garage sale today. I visited last night and picked up a couple of mesh lawn chairs. Those stupid ones that you told up and stick in a bag just kill my back. Come to think of it, my nephew may have a ball game today. Good thing my plans are fluid!

Enjoy your "Caturday!"

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

One ballgame down, one to go. Silly schedule. First game was at 9am, next game not til 4:30, so here we are at home, lounging around, watching college baseball on the BTN channel. Good thing the diamond isn't toooo far away - only about 40 minute run. I'd much rather sit around at home than wander around a mall or sit in a coffee shop for that long. And it's cold out there today! Tshirt, hoodie, jacket, blanket - and I was still cold! The wind isn't helping matters either.
    Natalka, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Silk, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wendymac, Natalka, Silk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Looks like everyone is busy this weekend. I did my ddp yoga and a 1 hour 15 min walk. Also breakfast and lunch were pretty good for my diet. Everyone keep having a good weekend. 🙂

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Another Saturday night and I'm off to bed early. Church tomorrow and then get ready for my trip to Niagara Falls. I wanted to get to see Brigadoon - the first play that I had a part in, but the dates and times just don't match.
    Went to a Dog Show today with my friend and got to see some very sweet poochies and some very dedicated owners and "show"ers.
    Didn't get things on my "to do" list checked off, but did contact some people and sent some messages.
    What a gorgeous moon tonight- very big, very yellow and with a big halo around it.

Lots of fireworks being set off as I walked Tootie. She can't hear them and we couldn't see them but she seemed to sense that something was "disturbing " the night. It was very windy.

Tomorrow is supposed to get very warm and then thunderstorms.

Well, sleep tight, my friends!

Cabbie, we're holding the fort around here. You take the west battlements and I'll take the east.😉

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey Avon hope your night is good lol. I’ll probably be in bed in an hour myself and then toss and turn.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Saturday's yardsales are all blurring together. After the first three, which I got out of the paper, we motored around the two small towns we live between, and we must have stopped at about 8 more. I got 6 pyrex dishes at $1 a piece, so I'm stocked up on the one kitchen item I really was looking for. I got about 20 more dvds, but at $1 each rather than the unbelievably good buy-the-whole-box price I got yesterday. A pair of new leather sandals for $2. Two spare old-style TVs for $5 each (working) for when the old ones in my workroom and the garage give out (any day now), DH got several items he's been wanting...good for him! But we hobbled back home, stiff and sore, from being on the run for about 4 hours straight. We need to exercise more. Sunday and Monday are slow, at the computer days. Good.

Thread Information