User Tag List

Page 1480 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 480 980 1380 1430 1470 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1490 1530 1580 ... LastLast
Results 22,186 to 22,200 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Lynn49 and flemeth like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all
    Skippy, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yay, a bit warmer than yesterday, windchill -38, temp -28.
    Maybe will have upper minus teens for next week's daytime temps.

Hi, everyone!

Just had the vampire came, no pain.

Quite a bit sore yesterday because of physio the day previous.
    Arms quite sore this morning because I did all the veggie and meat prep for supper yesterday.

Hope you are all doing okay!

Name:  facebook_1613065148498_6765685604607863781.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  118.9 KB

Baby opossum, what?
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Feb 12th, 2021 at 12:03 PM.
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1609422298792_6750406385512688392.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  26.7 KB

Name:  facebook_1609349711508_6750101932379382712.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  39.7 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Feb 12th, 2021 at 12:08 PM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day everyone! what a difference a day makes especially with wind chill! Managed to get a walk in this afternoon when the sun came out for a bit.
    Decided to mop the living room floor and wouldn't you know it I tipped the bucket and the floor was washed in record time! Better to tip than kick the bucket!
    My cat decided to console me or just didn't want to get his paws wet. Very comforting to have a cat on lap (: and good excuse to not yet make dinner!
    Hope everyone stays safe and warm(not too warm anywhere in the country)
    Have a great weekend in whatever you have planned!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Well, when i was working, i worked with computers and my friends would come to ask me computer questions all the time. But now, i am so technologically challenged its not even funny. Just before Christmas my son gifted me a cell phone. I turned it on and then i was lost. So my granddaughter came over and showed me what to do. But you know kids, they are faster than Speedy Gonzales (she didnt know who that was). She said and show me: do this, do that, and if you want to do that, you do this, etc. Its a pay as you go (phone card) phone so you think it would be easy for me. But nooooo. Last month my son did the card thingy for me and well another month is here and i tried to do the card thingy myself and havent got a clue. So he is coming over tomorrow to show me AGAIN how to do the card thingy. I dont want a monthly plan because i wont use the phone that much, only to have it on me in case of emergencies.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ @SnowFlakey I SOOOO feel your pain. Generational divide.
    No cell phone for me.......ever, so if the day comes that I change my mind and get one it would be the same.
    During regular conversations DD speaks so fast, like a machine gun rattles and I'm usually asking for her to repeat herself.
    It would be torturous for her to teach me how to use a phone I'm certain.

Good luck with your DS and the card thingy instructions......
    Skippy, Lynn49 and SnowFlakey like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    So my granddaughter came over and showed me what to do. But you know kids, they are faster than Speedy Gonzales (she didnt know who that was). She said and show me: do this, do that, and if you want to do that, you do this, etc.
    Just cherish it as quality time spent together.
    Skippy and SnowFlakey like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@SnowFlakey - wow, I feel your pain!

I was in a similar position, was an early adopter of much computer tech, I taught it, helped others out...

Then, was a SAHM and we had no money for tech, so didn't keep up - til we got our son a flip phone for a birthday - and it was pay as you go.
    After that, I had no clue - with the old-fashioned texting, and moving up through the years. Son is proud that I know all that I do, but he still has to guide me to more complex stuff with the desktop, and now the tablet.
    I have no cell, but he has an android similar to my tablet, so I can figure most things out.

Husband just got a cell for home use, bare ones, no data.

Hello all.
    Spent my day babysitting and cursing a tummy bug. That darned better only be a 24 hour one. Husband doesn't have it.

Wishing you all lots of 😘 this weekend!

Name:  facebook_1612928029489_6765110485801825278.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  103.9 KB

Wish I had some of these, and a little pack of cinnamon hearts!
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Feb 13th, 2021 at 08:51 PM.
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I must be the only person I know that HATES cinnamon hearts.

Burn my tongue!

My friend and I had take-out Chinese food last night to celebrate the Chinese New Year. I hadn't had fried food in so long- and I just finished taking my stomach meds twice a day- Heartburn darned near killed me last night.

My friend says she has to give her dog Pepcid AC and she takes some if she has indigestion, so I went to Shopper's today to get some on my way to deliver Valentines to my BrotherB and family.

Well, somehow that box of Pepcid AC cost me $174.00. I fell victim to their sales. I hadn't been shopping much and all the things that I was getting low on seemed to be on sale! How can a woman resist?

My BrotherB was a Don at WLU residence and one of his floor "charges" now writes for The National Post.

He wrote a big article about my BrotherB and the book he wrote and the Chatham All Stars baseball team that won a provincial championship in 1934- a decade before Jackie Robinson broke into the Major Leagues. It appeared today.

That article has now been featured in The Vancouver Sun and BrotherB has been asked to "appear" virtually in a Podcast by the Detroit Black History Museum.

Well, Fergie Jenkins is from Chatham, and through Chatham connections, Fergie Jenkins has ordered several of BrotherB 's books and says he'd like to "have a beer" with my Brother B when he visits his daughters in Chatham sometime after the pandemic.

Exciting times for my BrotherB!

Must get to sleep!
    Good night all!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sat, Feb 13th, 2021 at 11:49 PM.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all my SC Friends

Happy Valentines Day everyone. However you Celeberate this day do it safely. My DD will be making dinner for us today not sure what he is thinking of making .

Have a great Sunday all
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I must be the only person I know that HATES cinnamon hearts.

Burn my tongue!

My friend and I had take-out Chinese food last night to celebrate the Chinese New Year. I hadn't had fried food in so long- and I just finished taking my stomach meds twice a day- Heartburn darned near killed me last night.

My friend says she has to give her dog Pepcid AC and she takes some if she has indigestion, so I went to Shopper's today to get some on my way to deliver Valentines to my BrotherB and family.

Well, somehow that box of Pepcid AC cost me $174.00. I fell victim to their sales. I hadn't been shopping much and all the things that I was getting low on seemed to be on sale! How can a woman resist?

My BrotherB was a Don at WLU residence and one of his floor "charges" now writes for The National Post.

He wrote a big article about my BrotherB and the book he wrote and the Chatham All Stars baseball team that won a provincial championship in 1934- a decade before Jackie Robinson broke into the Major Leagues. It appeared today.

That article has now been featured in The Vancouver Sun and BrotherB has been asked to "appear" virtually in a Podcast by the Detroit Black History Museum.

Well, Fergie Jenkins is from Chatham, and through Chatham connections, Fergie Jenkins has ordered several of BrotherB 's books and says he'd like to "have a beer" with my Brother B when he visits his daughters in Chatham sometime after the pandemic.

Exciting times for my BrotherB!

Must get to sleep!
    Good night all!
    @avoncallingu that awesome news about your BrotherB
    Lynn49 and SnowFlakey like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Happy St Valentines day to everyone. We dont celebrate this day anymore because 14 years ago we buryed my Mom. So.......
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy St Valentines day to everyone. We dont celebrate this day anymore because 14 years ago we buryed my Mom. So.......
    @snowflake (((HUGS))) No matter how many years pass it’s always difficult

Today my mom first cousin funeral so Valentines would never be the same in our family also. She is like a mom to me and with COVID it’s harder since we can’t be together

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@snowflake (((HUGS))) No matter how many years pass it’s always difficult

Today my mom first cousin funeral so Valentines would never be the same in our family also. She is like a mom to me and with COVID it’s harder since we can’t be together

Thread Information