User Tag List

Page 1711 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 711 1211 1611 1661 1701 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1721 1761 1811 ... LastLast
Results 25,651 to 25,665 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Newfiescreech !! So nice to see you here again and hope that all's well in your corner of the country!! What's the sea like? Are there ice-bergs floating near you? 🤗
    Newfiescreech, harbie and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @Newfiescreech!! So nice to see you here again and hope that all's well in your corner of the country!! What's the sea like? Are there ice-bergs floating near you? 珞
    Hi Lynn49..Thank You ! It’s sure nice knowing your still on smartcanuck ..ohhh everything is going good ..keeping very busy here ..still got snow here ..but thankfully not a lot ..lots of ice here but not big iceberg ..Will not yet .hope all is well with you and your family
    harbie, Tweets77 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Thank You Flemeth! Hope all is well with you and your family
    Hi Lynn49..Thank You ! It’s sure nice knowing your still on smartcanuck ..ohhh everything is going good ..keeping very busy here ..still got snow here ..but thankfully not a lot ..lots of ice here but not big iceberg ..Will not yet .hope all is well with you and your family
    I've missed your photos of the ocean, @Newfiescreech , are you still making your artwork with seaglass?

We're doing very well here, all healthy, thank God, praying for an end to the war and to Putin who needs to be held responsible for the atrocities of the war he declared on women and children. My grandparents were from Lviv.

Hope you can stay a while! It's so nice to hear from you again!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Mar 27th, 2022 at 01:12 AM.
    harbie and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone! Hope all is well..have a wonderful weekend and Take good care
    Stays where you are, until I comes where you're to
    Be well
    Newfiescreech and harbie like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Newfiescreech my family are doing good so far. Hoping you and your family are doing good.

Soon you will be on the beach enjoying what you like to do best.
    Newfiescreech, harbie and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

Happy Sunday.

I am not liking the weather today we are expected to have some snow and it’s cold again. Since I am up early I will do some baking guess cookies and bread

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning all

Happy Sunday.

I am not liking the weather today we are expected to have some snow and it’s cold again. Since I am up early I will do some baking guess cookies and bread
    ditto for us. Snow started very light, sort of stopped but we cannot trust it! DH is getting rather tired of going to work in bad weather! He's already dreading it.
    @Newfiescreech !! Oh my Lord! So wonderful of you to drop by. I for one have really missed seeing the beautiful photos of Newfoundland that you used to post. Hope the damn pandemic with its the forced lock-downs, and s-l-o-w return to whatever normal is has not impacted you or your loved ones. I recall you working /volunteering , was it with seniors?
    We're as good as can be expected, although all that hard work I had done with the Dr. Poon regimen went straight out the window once 2020 hit....and over the last 2 years, well yup...you know.

Good news is I've managed to get back on track as of Jan 20th, just not following as strict a plan as Poon's now. Weight still comes off.
    Hope to see you around the threads more often.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Mar 27th, 2022 at 11:57 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ditto for us. Snow started very light, sort of stopped but we cannot trust it! DH is getting rather tired of going to work in bad weather! He's already dreading it.
    @Newfiescreech !! Oh my Lord! So wonderful of you to drop by. I for one have really missed seeing the beautiful photos of Newfoundland that you used to post. Hope the damn pandemic with its the forced lock-downs, and s-l-o-w return to whatever normal is has not impacted you or your loved ones. I recall you working /volunteering , was it with seniors?
    We're as good as can be expected, although all that hard work I had done with the Dr. Poon regimen went straight out the window once 2020 hit....and over the last 2 years, well yup...you know.

Good news is I've managed to get back on track as of Jan 20th, just not following as strict a plan as Poon's now. Weight still comes off.
    Hope to see you around the threads more often.
    Hi walkonby..ItÂ’s good to be back on smartcanuck..itÂ’s been a long time ..one good thing with the pandemic.. I actually could do my job from home ..Thank God ..so far know one in our family got Covid ..Only go out to get groceries and then I stock up for few weeks..just donÂ’t have time get sick around here ..ohhh IÂ’m glad to hear ..that your back on track again with your poon diet.Gee ! With staying home what could anyone do in last 2 years only eat and eat ..Only thing help me was going to the beach for walks and doing my beachcombing ..SAVE my life LOl 😝 IÂ’m craving for the beach again ..I actually did some beachcombing last Saturday ..Then on Sunday we got high winds and drove ice in to shoreline..so week now and no beachcombing here ..lol
    harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Newfiescreech my family are doing good so far. Hoping you and your family are doing good.

Soon you will be on the beach enjoying what you like to do best.
    Hi flemeth..Thank You ! Glad to hear your is doing good ..So far our family is doing good. No Covid only shop when I need groceries..usually stock up for couple weeks.That way I do have go out so often.For a while I could beachcombing but as of last Sunday we got high winds and drove the ice into shoreline.so now I’m just waiting for the ice go back out and I can walk the beach again..Take care
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Not much happening here today. Grocery shopping done so now I have to drag my butt to either the track or the trail for my run training. The weather is actually really good for it but I’m just not 100% motivated to get going. Once I’m there I’ll be fine and end up loving it. Wish me luck

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    Stays where you are, until I comes where you're to
    Be well
    Hi HermanH ..Yepper ! Stay where you’re to till I comes where you’re at ~ Yes b’y ~ oh me nerves -I just dies at you !
    have a wonderful Sunday and take good care ya self
    harbie and HermanH like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes ! Still crafting with seaglass ..been working on some sea glass Christmas trees .when I fine my pictures on my iPad I will let you see them
    [ATTACH]373544
    Name:  BEE1B3DE-AA6A-449B-A071-E0F41E657C2F.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  352.8 KBName:  BEE1B3DE-AA6A-449B-A071-E0F41E657C2F.jpg
Size:  352.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    harbie, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Newfiescreech;7193598]Yes ! Still crafting with seaglass ..been working on some sea glass Christmas trees .when I fine my pictures on my iPad I will let you see them
    [ATTACH]373544
    not sure what happen to theses pictures ..be on their sides and first one and last one was only suppose be 2 pictures sorry Lynn
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

[QUOTE=Newfiescreech;7193599]
    Yes ! Still crafting with seaglass ..been working on some sea glass Christmas trees .when I fine my pictures on my iPad I will let you see them
    [ATTACH]373544
    not sure what happen to theses pictures ..be on their sides and first one and last one was only suppose be 2 pictures sorry Lynn
    Oh, heavens, @Newfiescreech , I'll take your photos any way you send them! They're just beautiful!
    I've been busy with my Cricut and having far too much fun! If it wasn't so nearly impossible to post pictures on here, I'd post them!
    Newfiescreech and harbie like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Lynn49;7193640]

Oh, heavens, @Newfiescreech, I'll take your photos any way you send them! They're just beautiful!
    I've been busy with my Cricut and having far too much fun! If it wasn't so nearly impossible to post pictures on here, I'd post them!
    Ohhh awesome..I got a cricut too haven’t used it much yet .to many things get done in sea glass lol
    Name:  6871153B-C4E0-47A5-8519-3B0B98A9717C.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  357.3 KB
    Name:  C1E0BFFF-5B1A-4CAE-AF6E-41E32567A52C.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  357.2 KB
    this is couple Christmas trees I have done now .another one start for a lady that lives in Florida but she’s coming back home for few weeks holiday in may so she want one done .take back Florida .
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 4 others like this.

Thread Information