User Tag List

Page 1825 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 825 1325 1725 1775 1815 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1835 1875 1925 ... LastLast
Results 27,361 to 27,375 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Today is the day we bring Jenny to her sitter until the 30th… Can I change my mind and just stay home with her….?
    We’ll all drive down to the Sheraton/ airport tomorrow, then catch our flight Friday morning. That’s going to be a long day. I just pray the weather cooperates.

Take care, everyone, enjoy these last few busy, exciting days until Christmas!
    Skippy, harbie, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Good freezing morning everyone. It’s -20 with the WC and we’re NOT built for that here!

Going to attempt car skating as I try to get out of our neighbourhood and more snow coming Thursday.

Off I go…….

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

where'd the day go?
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    where'd the day go?
    YOU tell ME @danger_dan ? It seems like I went out to get gas, bought some more fresh herbs, more spuds, came home and POOF!
    One long distance phone call from my sister seemed to both lift my spirits and drain me at the same time. I wanted to reach into the
    phone and give her a huge hug! Miles between us and where she is the temps are -40!
    Hope everyone is prepared for whatever version of winter is coming!!
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

Today is the day we bring Jenny to her sitter until the 30th… Can I change my mind and just stay home with her….?
    We’ll all drive down to the Sheraton/ airport tomorrow, then catch our flight Friday morning. That’s going to be a long day. I just pray the weather cooperates.

@Lynn49 you have yourself a wonderful vacation in the nice warm climate can’t remember where exactly you are heading but I am sure you will have lots of fun.
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning!

@Lynn49 you have yourself a wonderful vacation in the nice warm climate can’t remember where exactly you are heading but I am sure you will have lots of fun.
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Slept in yesterday, through two alarms, I heard the third one. I don't remember turning off the first two. It must be the coma I was in. I'm sure I'm late, but have a wonderful time @Lynn49 !! Merry Christmas!
    harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Well, we’re not sure our flight to Punta Cana will get off the ground tomorrow, but thank goodness we’ll be in the lounge away from the crowds….with a bar and food, lol. We drive to Toronto today, to the Sheraton Gateway, then…..who knows what tomorrow will bring.
    Might be an interesting day. A long one too…4hr flight, 45 min drive to our resort….or just a staycation at Pearson.

Jenny’s sitter has been sending pics of her, and said she’s already stolen her heart and that I may have to un-spoil her when we get back. I think she’s in good hands….but does she feel we deserted her?!

I want to sincerely wish you all a very happy, healthy Christmas season and blessings throughout 2023!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    harbie, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning!

Well, we’re not sure our flight to Punta Cana will get off the ground tomorrow, but thank goodness we’ll be in the lounge away from the crowds….with a bar and food, lol. We drive to Toronto today, to the Sheraton Gateway, then…..who knows what tomorrow will bring.
    Might be an interesting day. A long one too…4hr flight, 45 min drive to our resort….or just a staycation at Pearson.

Jenny’s sitter has been sending pics of her, and said she’s already stolen her heart and that I may have to un-spoil her when we get back. I think she’s in good hands….but does she feel we deserted her?!

I want to sincerely wish you all a very happy, healthy Christmas season and blessings throughout 2023!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    @Lynn49 Merry Christmas and all the best for 2023. You have a fun in Punta Cana . You did not deserted Jenny she will also have a vacation at the sitter she sounds like a wonderful person.
    harbie and GoJays like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    harbie and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post

YES!!!!!!

@GoJays That is exactly the kind of riot act mentality I've subscribed to with my family. They had better play the board games I have at the ready
    and they had all best wear the damn Santa hats I went out of my way to dig out of the back storage area. The food? They need to eat all of what I
    am prepping...yes, that means tasting the bloody parsnips, they won't kill ya!
    Parsnips are a first for this Christmas actually, I've never cooked a turnip or parsnip in my life and thought , " how bad can they be "? Would Jamie
    Oliver steer me wrong? They're going to be roasted ( unpeeled and whole ) in a pan with whole carrots and potatoes. Cripsy, crunchy bits all over the
    pan is the way Jamie's turned out.

I just filled my large slow cooker with all the ingredients for a batch of Slow Cooker Chicken Curry....in 7 hours we'll see how I did.
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Dec 22nd, 2022 at 07:35 AM.
    harbie and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ready for the holidays...although i'm trying hard not to check out at work just yet...still two days left...

morning all.
    harbie, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last edited by GoJays; Fri, Dec 23rd, 2022 at 04:08 AM.
    harbie, danger_dan and flemeth like this.

Thread Information