User Tag List

Page 52 of 654 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I inquired about a bar for sale in Texas I might be interested in. The process for a liquor licence is excessive and the lawyer quoted me $16,500 to get it done.

This is a rather pathetic process and does nothing to serve the public at all.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought my kid an iPod today for school to use as a reward.
    I was not thinking and instead of setting it up as a new iPod, I clicked on setting it up as a backup from my phone.
    ALL OF MY INFO FROM MY PHONE WAS ON HIS IPOD!!!!
    All of my pictures. Emails and TEXT MESSAGES!
    I wiped clean all of the info and started again. I have a passcode on my iTunes and my phone to protect the data, but man that was close.

So anyone who has stuff on their phone that they do not want anyone else to see.....
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I was not thinking and instead of setting it up as a new iPod, I clicked on setting it up as a backup from my phone.
    I wiped clean all of the info and started again. I have a passcode on my iTunes and my phone to protect the data, but man that was close.

So anyone who has stuff on their phone that they do not want anyone else to see.....

Ahahha. I don`t think an adult let alone a kid would want to see the crap on my phone.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Ahahha. I don`t think an adult let alone a kid would want to see the crap on my phone.
    Well one thing is for sure, it is an easy way to catch a cheater.
    No password on iTunes and regularly backing up your data.....all someone has to do is to get an iPod or a phone and put it on the new device.
    cath007, Candini and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

So I just took my new meds for anxiety to test out before I go back to work (which would be tomorrow morning) and the first side effect is drowsiness.

The pharmacist said it depends on the patient. I took it 40 minutes ago and I`m ready for bed. How am I supposed to work when I`m falling sleep :|

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post

Nudies!! Yahoo!!!
    cath007, Candini and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I just took my new meds for anxiety to test out before I go back to work (which would be tomorrow morning) and the first side effect is drowsiness.

The pharmacist said it depends on the patient. I took it 40 minutes ago and I`m ready for bed. How am I supposed to work when I`m falling sleep :|
    I'm so sorry little Candini, that you need those. I do not understand this subject, but I hope it's something that goes away after a while. It's a joyful fun world!!!
    Last edited by vesper; Thu, Oct 3rd, 2013 at 09:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Nudies!! Yahoo!!!

Shhhhhhh
    GoJays, cath007, Candini and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just got home and wanted to make my list for sdm on Saturday ... Missing the flyer in my paper!! Arg!! That's the 2nd week in a row that I was specifically wanting a flyer and didn't get it!! Frustrating!!
    Angela273, GoJays, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Try not getting the entire paper! It's been coming a day late for the last few weeks.. last week I had to call because it didn't come at all. Lo and behold, it showed up half an hour after I complained. Tonight again, same story.. haven't seen the paper yet. Looking forward to that phone call again tomorrow.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

No, I do not like that band..yes I've heard more than one track by them..Yes..I've heard most of thierl albums from all periods they have recorded over several decades...I just don't like them..

So stop telling me IF I just listened to them properly I would become a die-hard fan....

This of course works for anything which requires a personal preference like books, food, drink, tv shows etc...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

today my daughter (in kindergarten) informed me.. another child BIT her today! really! you'd think by 5yrs old kids can deal with conflict better then biting another person because they don't get their way! when i talked with the teacher about it she kept saying something like the kid is a special case with many issues personally i think it's just a case of bad parenting (i knew the mom a few yrs ago for a short time she often pawned her kid off on someone else to care for and this isn't the first incident with this kid being aggressive, not listening)
    Last edited by Midnightly; Thu, Oct 3rd, 2013 at 09:44 PM.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    2 rants today:missing good deals because you are occuped.(first time I could not fit them in my Schedule,but it is a temporary pain lol)
    Solicitations call who make you feel like a criminal when you dont donate money,even hospital of my city for new apparel,can I care of my own health in first please?.I will donate to the causes I want ,it is my choice.That really gring my gears (another thread title in rant)
    FUnny you mention this , the SPCA called me this week and I said no but the guy says to me you gave last year and I said yeah and I bought a cat from you too at great expense that's enough. lol He was not amused and hung up.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    No, I do not like that band..yes I've heard more than one track by them..Yes..I've heard most of thierl albums from all periods they have recorded over several decades...I just don't like them..

So stop telling me IF I just listened to them properly I would become a die-hard fan....

This of course works for anything which requires a personal preference like books, food, drink, tv shows etc...
    Insert Seinfeld for me here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I am listening to a university radio show from Boulder, CO and the topic is the shooting at DC. Hard to believe half these people blame police for shooting her. It is kind of scary to think these stupid people are out there. Who the heck would want to be a law enforcement officer and risk there lives for such utterly mean people?

Page 52 of 654 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread Information