User Tag List

Page 202 of 654 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My two year old just smacked my butt and said "mommy have big bum"....thanks.
    GoddessDigi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Hahah, my kid would so do the same thing.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Sounds like my 2...
    Though, DD has been nice lately. If I tell her daddy called me fat (if he didn`t), she says, "Mommy not fat, daddy! Bad boy!" and spanks him hahaha.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Two rants today

the vet charges 1,000$ to do 2 xrays on my dog's leg... time to change vets.. lordie
    2nd.. my son moved back home for a bit.. every day he cooks 5 slices of bacon and eats the "meat" and throws the rest away .... loll its such a minor detail. .. but it bugs me to see it sitting in the garbage..
    $1000.00 FO 2 X-RAYS!?!?
    we had an emergency visit after hours in a blizzard and surgery and it didn't come any where near that!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Just a note that if anyone in your household buys furniture (and does not pay for disposal) without knowing at that time how the old furniture is going to get disposed of and by whom-don't let that matter drop. Happening here and I've run the gamut of Q-and-A. Now at: just get it out the door and let others deal with it.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I swear if my mom tells me one more time that I'm too hard on my oldest because I take away privileges when she misbehaves, I'm going to lose it. I will not tolerate my child being rude and disrespectful to me or anyone else and when it continues after she's been warned there will consequences. I'm not going to let her get away with stuff just because she's at an awkward age.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    Auto toilets... Flush 10 times when you are on it, does not flush when you are done.
    Equally annoying is sometimes there are ones that do not flush when I am done. I tried looking for manual flushing button and sometimes I can find it and sometimes none existed. I waved, pretend to sit down again, walked out and back in again -- nothing happened. It happen with me a lot, maybe I am invisible?
    wolfwoman and DC101 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Freaking PayPal not working for a particular site !! Grrrr, I want that ghoul!!!
    Ciel likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I swear if my mom tells me one more time that I'm too hard on my oldest because I take away privileges when she misbehaves, I'm going to lose it. I will not tolerate my child being rude and disrespectful to me or anyone else and when it continues after she's been warned there will consequences. I'm not going to let her get away with stuff just because she's at an awkward age.
    Smile nicely, and ignore.

Stick to your guns, it's totally worth it!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate it when I get a great coupon and then can't find the item anywhere. I was lucky enough to snag one of the Pillsbury gf cookie or pie crust and have exhausted myself and every store in my city looking for it. It seems that any store who had only got it by accident. What's the point of promoting a product if your customers can't buy it?
    Ciel, francine1985, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

had some jerk off yell and slam his stuff he wanted to buy on the ground and storm out yelling THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP as he walked past me.
    all because one of my cashiers was new and i went to help her and he was tired of waiting in line.

asshat

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    had some jerk off yell and slam his stuff he wanted to buy on the ground and storm out yelling THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP as he walked past me.
    all because one of my cashiers was new and i went to help her and he was tired of waiting in line.

asshat
    REALLY? Some people are just cracked.
    Ciel and GoJays like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Apparently bath and body works stopped selling their medium sized candles and use that size for "sampling scents" The cashier says " oh they've been like that since last year " funny because I just bought a bunch of them their most recent sale THIS year. I just purchased candle holders and they look so nice with that size candle. #marthastewartproblems
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

On another note.. In laws!!

My brother in law is getting married this weekend ( Made me cancel my usual thanksgiving weekend plans with MY family ) they are night and day to me, lots of politicians in the family, upper class, rather intimidating. They told my spouse yesterday to rent a suit, they would cover it. My spouse is now running around like a chicken with its head cut off, can't find anything to wear. The whole thing is extremely unorganized and poorly planned. They also told us last minute that kids were not invited so we had to scramble to find a baby sitter. Oh and it's a 6 hour drive away..

Happy they found love, not looking forward to the event at all. Can't wait for it to be Tuesday.
    Last edited by DC101; Thu, Oct 9th, 2014 at 02:14 PM.
    Ciel and francine1985 like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DC101 View Post
    On another note.. In laws!!

My brother in law is getting married this weekend ( Made me cancel my usual thanksgiving weekend plans with MY family ) they are night and day to me, lots of politicians in the family, upper class, rather intimidating. They told my spouse yesterday to rent a suit, they would cover it. My spouse is now running around like a chicken with its head cut off, can't find anything to wear. The whole thing is extremely unorganized and poorly planned. They also told us last minute that kids were not invited so we had to scramble to find a baby sitter. Oh and it's a 6 hour drive away..

Happy they found love, not looking forward to the event at all. Can't wait for it to be Tuesday.
    good luck to you. if that happened to me I would honestly just not go. the suit is annoying but somewhat understandable (since they will cover the cost.) but the last minute babysitter would be a deal breaker for me. I don't trust a lot of people with my kids and there is no way I would scramble to find anyone to watch them on a holiday weekend.
    Ciel and DC101 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Thread Information