User Tag List

Page 252 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 352 752 1252 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    Well last night at 11:30 pm I foolishly decided that I didn't want to listen to the toilet constantly running, so I took the tank lid off to adjust the float bulb only to have it BREAK! GUSH! water all over the bathroom. I knew to turn off the water valve but I thought for a moment it was going to break too.

Of course my landlady is away for the weekend. I have sent her a message saying that I will personally pay for 2 new "comfort" height toilets.

Then as I went to load the dishwasher and rinse off the dishes- my brother was in the other bathroom -all the water turned brown.

I have a nasty history with water issues- I must have done something horrible in a former life that involved water. Alright-powers-that-be I'M SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID! Can you stop now?

Well no dishes, no showers, no laundry until tomorrow.

I must take my brother home. He has been a bit better today.

All you beautiful men and women! Enjoy your journey through the long weekend!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, gee, avon - that's awful!

Happy Caturday! Wish I could sleep as peacefully as our cats - like the ones in the pic

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Geez Avon, not good luck for you. Hope everything gets worked out very soon for you.

Why am I up so early, oh yeah because I went to bed way too early lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello from camp!
    The kids have gone to the street fair then the BMX team performance at the communtiy centre, we're off to the street fair and quilt show dreary day, however, hoping the rain holds off.
    @avoncallingu , oh heavens!!! Water again! Did you drown someone in a forner lifetime?! seriously, I'm so sorry it seems like one thing after another. Wishing you success in dealing with this, my Friend.

Everyone, have a great weekend!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Gr. Dp.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Aug 5th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh Oh @Lynn49 double posts are back lol.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I hope this does not double post! @avoncallingu ....how frustrating! Since you have officially apologized to the Universe you should now have no further mishaps involving water. ( I hope? )
    @Lynn49 we also have the dismal weather, not exactly what long weekend-ers want for their 3 days of leisure.

I gave in and bought 10 tubs of ice cream! ( none of it for me ...lactose intolerant ) but I could not resist the WM Breyer's Extra Creamy style was on for a mere $2.97 and I had 10 x $1.00 off coupons to apply to each!!
    ( they had Reese's P.B. a dark cherry one/ some french vanilla / a maple walnut/ a caramel ripple and a dark chocolate truffle )
    so I mixed and matched.
    @cabmonk thanks for sharing that you like big boobs....ha ha ( I know that is not all you said, just buggin ya)

game 2 tonight, our Jays don't stand a chance against the Astros, we got beaten so bad last night and 3 of their top players were sitting out! ( including Altuve , which is why I gave up watching the game) ha ha Oh well fingers crossed anyways.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Aug 5th, 2017 at 02:55 PM.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby lol hey I'm a normal guy but in general very respectful. I sent a pm to Lynn and said I hope that wasn't TMI.

It's not the only thing I look for and not even the top thing I look for. Anyway hope you are having a good day.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh and 1 thing about me when I shop, I shop fast lol. I told my aunt to give me 30 mins but I got $95 worth of groceries and was in and out in 17 mins. This was about 26 items and it was crazy busy on Fri because of people shopping for the long weekend. In my head I was telling people to get out of my way lol. The store is packed and they walk around the store with their hands behind their back like they're going for a Sunday stroll.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Sat, Aug 5th, 2017 at 07:29 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@walkonby I gave up watching at the end of the 4th but I am marginally impressed that The Boys got 7 runs in the end-who did they have pitching at that point-the bat boy?

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Spent some more time at DR again today with brotherR. Another 2 doctors another -this time maybe accurate opinion and referral.
    Other BrotherB is home after a red-eye flight that left him - well -red-eyed.

He will help with the daily responsibilities.

Toilet will get replaced on Tuesday-Yahoo! This is a great landlady.

Well watching the Blue Jays again. Wishing you well, boys -reach down- give it your best!

Good night to you all!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Family party at the beach tonight. we aren't going. I couldn't face seeing all those people without Mr P...

The kids spent the afternoon and early evening there...when it was for the kids and teens.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hugs Darth!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

awww, @cabmonk , I know....a normal big boob loving guy, it's all good....lol!! I agree with silently yelling at strolling shoppers to get out of your way, as long as there are no telepathic ones around.

Our Blue Jays won last night in the 10th inning! Many thanks to the errors and mishaps from the Astros! ( we should not have won that game, but we'll take it! ) Let's do a repeat with the tie breaker game this afternoon.

I am really thriving during these cooler temperatures. It is so refreshing to have the windows open and a crisp breeze blowing in all day. No A/C for now.
    A shout out to @rocko for the Petsmart link. We are quite stocked up with both litter and food at the moment, so I must pass on the great deal this time.

Happy Bunday everyone!!
    This image is for @Natalka
    Hope you soon get to the bottom of your restlessness

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information