User Tag List

Page 534 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 634 1034 1534 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!!
    I took a quick nap because I waked up again way to earlier this morning ,and after I got a visit from my aunt and we chatted I got 2 bigs cans of homemade maple syrup from my aunt and uncle who have a ''cabane a sucre''!!!
    Natalka, 22hicks, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning all.
    Yes morning because that's when I started writing this post...and then I got distracted with this yellow fur ball beside me and a pesky thing called Work.

To much going on.
    I'm sorry I haven't caught up with all the goings on with everyone lately.

@GoJays , you're too much...

All those healing and on the mend, I hipe today is better than the last, and you keep moving forward.

@cath007 , regardless of the level of bilinguality you are fluent in, it's better than being monolingual! You're English is perfectly understandable. Ignore those who say anything otherwise.

@cabmonk , how goes your DDP Yoga going, any special plans for lunch with your Aunt next week?

@Lynn49 , the Lady and I are slowly falling for Cooper. Last night was a step back...two steps forward during the day, one step back last night...once the lady got home from work, all h*ll broke loose. Today is teaching Cooper that play time is during the day, when it's light out, and not at 10 pm running out the house and bedrooms like a mad dog.

Anyways, I'm off for now
    @danger_dan Had lunch with my aunt yesterday. I had spinach strawberry salad, trying to be healthy. Ddp yoga is going ok. Today is a rest day but Friday is the energy 2.0 workout. Hope you are doing good.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Good late afternoon everyone!!!
    I took a quick nap because I waked up again way to earlier this morning ,and after I got a visit from my aunt and we chatted I got 2 bigs cans of homemade maple syrup from my aunt and uncle who have a ''cabane a sucre''!!!
    Lucky!! I wish I knew someone with a sugar shack
    22hicks, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

The bluetooth speaker I bought yesterday seems to be doing good so far. I read reviews that the battery only lasts 2 hours if used fairly loud or tops 4 hours if used at a lower volume. Well after unplugging the charger yesterday I used it for 4 hours and it has been on since 10 am today. So that's a total of 13 hours so far. Either I got a super special one or they are using their speaker weird lol.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I cheated on my none trading rule.I made 4 excellents trades but with people I had traded with before.So no hazzle.I will have to gopick up the metro flyer because the flyer have a good deal on iogo yogurt tub with the iogo-natrel oka coupon booklet = cheap 1$ per tub or less deal I cannot pass.Alright time for bed,have a wonderful rest of evening and night everyone!!!!
    Also saw shrimps with garlic half price at maxi with pc points I want to try.
    22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, 22hicks, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJYs
    Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great day yesterday. Well it’s the long weekend and I am going away for the long weekend to NY. Will try to leave early to beat the traffic. @dnger_dan I hope you are totally in love with Your fur baby. I remember when we first brought home Thor I DH couldn’t understand why we need to have a dog that lives inside so he told THOR no to be in his Way and within 2 days Thor keep on going to him and he had no choice but to fell in love with him.. Have a great day all and enjoy your long weekend . Will Check in when I am back on Tuesday.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

yes!!! TGIF finally!!!! Supposed to be 15 degres this afternoon!!! Wishing everyone an awesomede day!!! I will take a nap this afternoon,When you do not have trades offers or when people make you lose your time,or they want you to give her the coupons for Nothing because they are supposed to be new suck......
    22hicks, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, hope you have a really good Friday!!

Name:  305672-Get-Up-Its-Friday.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  79.5 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  d4888d2dca096168cb32da5c454036c4.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  63.8 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

mornin gals!!
    getting my teeth cleaned is not really how I wanted this day to begin, but oh well....
    Hope everyone has at least some R & R planned for the long weekend, we were hoping to get the gazebo cover on and the furniture under it and the drinks served while in there ....but since rain is forecast it may just be drinks inside watching a game or two....lol.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Hoping the day goes well for us all.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Stopped quicky at maxi (qc) to get those...will go for more tomorrow:
    -3x nature valley bars @1,88$ each(great price)
    -PC Rocky Road 6 per package ice cream bars @3,98$ each x3 minus 2000 pc points on each (flyer offer)=2,00$ each
    -PC raw grilled shrimps garlic and herbs x1 @10$ minus 5,000 pc points«(flyer offer)=5,00$ !!!
    Milk

Paid with my pc points and earned 11 000 pc points oop 0 ...I love free !!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Home care nurse came this morning to tend to my legs. As she unbandaged the left leg, the blister broke, so she cleaned and covered it again.
    I will have to go on the Coband bandages for the left leg. Gah! But it must be, so I will deal with it. The nurse will try get ahold of my doc this aft, then I would probably get the Cobands next week. The nurse will come again Sunday to check on me, and left supplies in case the current blister breaks. (That's wonderful, because buying these big bandages, gauze pads and rolls are all very expensive.)

Sigh!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am a little bit upset here 's why: I always writh my adress correctly when I am doing trades mostly on fb french couponning groups and 2 times my letters miss the D of the adress and the postal code.....People should learn to read properly.Per chance I am well knowed by my mail man so I received those but so annoying...

Last edited by cath007; Fri, May 18th, 2018 at 07:34 PM.

Thread Information