User Tag List

Page 563 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Is this your drive in @danger_dan ?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  f1d45858894091cf2cff71976d380ed1.gif
Views: 97
Size:  77.5 KB

Good morning everyone!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  1de675a08435567ec7c634b957b105e4.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  30.7 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Another glorious sunny day, 17 now, heading to 25, and I just hope this is a trend!

I have an earworm: "Some Girls Do"....I woke up singing it, so now I'm sharing it with you and hopefully I'll get rid of mine!
    Ugh.....and to be clear: although some girls "do"...I DON'T!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jun 12th, 2018 at 09:32 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Wow! Good morning, folks! I got to sleep in!!!!
    It is my dear mum's birthday today. She would have been 93. Amazing that between the two of us, we reach all across a century, almost. Think of all the changes that have been made in the world! It is mind boggling to think of what the world will be like by the time her grandchildren reach her age. She left us 7 years ago, but both her grandchildren had the privilege of knowing her.

Aah, I wax sentimental!

Looking forward to a "obligation-free" day where I can catch up on a few things.

Have a lovely day.

I really enjoyed those morning smiles! I especially laughed at the road sign one! Thanks for always starting my day with a grin!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Woohoo!! DH and I just booked our tickets for The Book of Mormon (which we never thought he'd go to because of the language, and DD said she'll be really interested in what he thought of it when we get back. ) and Carousel while in NYC in September!!
    This is turning out to be an incredible trippy!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:56 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^^ I am super jealous about you getting to go see Book Of Mormon @Lynn49 ....tee hee....we have wanted to see that for a long time but.... was never within our grasp...oh well...give us an honest review after you see it!!

Darn Insurance Co's I mail in the receipts for 2 of DS procedures showing he paid them in full but they only mail one cheque to him?? Grrrrr, why not insert both cheques in one envie? , or better yet just make one cheque totaling both?
    Started out lovely and it is still great outside! ...we could get spoiled by this weather.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Woohoo!! DH and I just booked our tickets for The Book of Mormon (which we never thought he'd go to because of the language, and DD said she'll be really interested in what he thought of it when we get back. ) and Carousel while in NYC in September!!
    We're waiting for Hamilton. It's mostly for DD since she's obsessed with it. She can tell you just about anything regarding Alexander Hamilton, not just what she's learned from the play either. She's doing a final essay on him for history and if she doesn't ace it I will be shocked.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby, 'the kids' both saw The Book of Mormon and our DD said it was the best play she's ever seen, and she's seen quite a few!! If my DH can get past the language, hahaha...I'm sure he'll enjoy it, too. I've seen video clips and I can't wait to see it!

@GoJays, oh, I wish your DD could see Hamilton. It never crossed our minds to see it because we really enjoy musicals (Carousel won best choreography, I think, at the Tony Awards that we watched the other night). It looks like fun, although I've seen the play on tv a few times...it does have a really controversial moment or two, particularly in today's environment, but, that's how it was written, so be it. Good luck to your DD on her final essay!!

WHAT a gorgeous day out there...I hope it's the same for everyone!!!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jun 12th, 2018 at 03:30 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey hope everyone is doing well. I am trucking right along lol. I have been going for 3-4 mile walks at least every other day. Still doing my ddp yoga. Dental appointment Wednesday morning where they will pull 2 tooth and fill 2 cavities.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Hey hope everyone is doing well. I am trucking right along lol. I have been going for 3-4 mile walks at least every other day. Still doing my ddp yoga. Dental appointment Wednesday morning where they will pull 2 tooth and fill 2 cavities.
    Ohhhh nice see you around again cabmonk..only last night i was asking what happen to you ..great have you back ..have wonderful Tuesday evening
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ^^^^ I am super jealous about you getting to go see Book Of Mormon @Lynn49 ....tee hee....we have wanted to see that for a long time but.... was never within our grasp...oh well...give us an honest review after you see it!!

Darn Insurance Co's I mail in the receipts for 2 of DS procedures showing he paid them in full but they only mail one cheque to him?? Grrrrr, why not insert both cheques in one envie? , or better yet just make one cheque totaling both?
    Started out lovely and it is still great outside! ...we could get spoiled by this weather.
    Walkonby..ohhhh please send some heat down to me please..its very cold in morning..really you need winter jacket on ..when i leave go work ..but by lunch time today ... it stared warm up some ..it finally reach 14 ..omg !! Wish we soon get some hot weather..so i can warm my bones ..cant stand this weather were having ..have wonderful evening and Take extra care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Ohhhhh sounds like your all excited 😜 Lynn ..have wonderful evening and Take good care yourself sweetie 🤗
    Lynn49, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  858421FA-3464-4582-A3B1-0D27F3743A21.gif
Views: 115
Size:  295.4 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Just stopped by to say, "Hi!" Waiting for my second wind. But we have to be in Hamilton (Not the play-the city&#128516 tomorrow for a 10:30 appointment. My friend is coming with us as she was born there and knows it inside-out. I always get lost when I go there.

Lynn, your vaca is really sounding wonderful! You deserve a really good adventure since you have put up with a lot in the past few years.

I ran around and picked up birthday and anniversary cards and gifts. Got some things straightened out at the bank. Re-arranged a next couple of appointments for my BrotherR, got a few essentials picked up for Tootie and I. Now I need to cook her chicken and boil it to make some broth. We are moving towards "real" food but the vet is saying,"take it slowly. " Today is the final day of her meds so she is moving right along.

My friend had a total knee replacement today and I am not sure if they were going to send her home or not. When I called the hospital they said she was in surgery but , although it was listed as "day surgery, they might admit her. She said she'll be spending a lot of time in the dining room for the next couple of weeks because their bedroom is on the second floor (but so is the bathroom.)

I am getting together with some of my former principal cohorts on Friday for lunch. We used to meet monthly to "chat" as you can't "chat" with your staff about some things. We all studied together for the process of becoming principals and became good friends. We're all retired now except one, I think.

Was looking today for a horizontal bookcase that I can store books from a vertical bookcase that I have now moved into my "craft" room. It has to be one that won't block the floor heating vent. I used to have one that would have been perfect but it got lost in the downsizing-moving adventures.

Well, I have to get thinks cooked, organized and prepared for trips to Hamilton, dr. appointments, anniversary, birthday, then wedding rehearsal and wedding this weekend.

Cabbie, you must be so proud of yourself! Sounds like your health is coming back together! Glad you dropped by!

Newfiescreech -all I can say is -summer IS coming. Have a swig of that screech, I hear it warms you to the cockles of your heart!

See ya later, folks!
    cabmonk, walkonby and dededi like this.

Thread Information