User Tag List

Page 578 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 678 1078 1578 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 29295
Like Tree118402Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@avoncallingu Thanks, yeah ddp saw my progress on twitter and my pics and private messaged me a congrats on all the hard work. He then asked for my email address and said someone would get in touch with me. I'm for sure going to keep moving forward. All my shopping is planned for Friday and it's mostly chicken, chickpeas, spinach, a bit of cottage cheese etc. I'm really trying to put forward the effort.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all, first of the day again...what's going on here!?
    @cabmonk , good for you! I'm glad you're sticking to it and the DDP is paying off! Are you going to show us the side by side of the before and after sometime? like the one's you see on tv when they advertise for these fitness routines?

Foggy drive in this morning...and go figure, people actually drove according to the weather! No jerk drivers (at least not anywhere along my drive) and I made it to work in a half decent amount of time!

Gotta stop into the gas station to gas up the car and get a couple of gas cans full as well for the lawn tractors this weekend. Gas prices headed up for the weekend (of course!)

Have a wonderful day, and stay cool. Thermometer is on the rise today and into the weekend!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Dan, you are just a keener!

I was up, just not on here. Crappy, very crappy no sleep night. Did an hour between four and five. Luckily no one coming here this morning so I am hoping to sleep a bit more.

Physiotherapist will come to do ultrasound on my knee, and a home care aide will come over to help me out a bit. Both are in the aft.

Hope everyone has a great day. It blows my mind that another month is gone...

Take care!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good muggy morning, everyone!! 21 at the moment, heading up to 30, it's going to be a great Canada Day weekend at camp!! We'll be heading out shortly.

Dinner at Lot88 was very nice last night, but we both agreed we enjoy the Keg better...nicer "ambiance" as my DH put it, and we've never had a bad meal there. However the mussels appy that he ordered was massive, the sauce fantastic, we also had the calamari app, and I had the lobster bisque, so we decided that lunch there would just include those from time to time!

I finished my painting for SIL for his b'day next week, so whew, that's out of the way, and @avoncallingu , you won't have to sit there watching me frantically complete it next week! You probably will, however, want to help me prepare maple cupcakes, then stuffed with my homemade caramel sauce, then I'll frost them, depending on the time, of course, You're flight arrives mid afternoon, so I may have them done by then. Or not. Or partially. It'll be a surprise!! hahaha!! Can't WAIT to see you again, and thank you for our anniversary wishes; you're so right...every day with him is a blessed anniversary of the day before. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Well, back to packing!!

You all have a wonderful Thursday, Friday, and a happy, safe Canada Day weekend with your families!!

We'll be hangin' around here...............

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@danger_dan my before and after is in the new beginning in getting healthy thread. There isn't a huge difference but there is a difference. I can see I am fresher and overall feel and look more energized.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, hope U all have an awesome day!!

Name:  c43553a562f1c0b5cdd97ce1076aa214.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  37.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This one is for the guys.

Name:  1_funny_photos_12_19_17.png
Views: 132
Size:  443.1 KB
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi good morning everyone. Hope all is well with everyone just got back fro my trip. I will be doing some catching up on everyone post when I have some time this weekend. Hope you all had a good week . Have an awesome day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @danger_dan my before and after is in the new beginning in getting healthy thread. There isn't a huge difference but there is a difference. I can see I am fresher and overall feel and look more energized.
    Well done so far @cabmonk , well done indeed! 30lbs is nothing to turn a blind eye to. You're right, you do look much fresher and more energized!
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good muggy morning, everyone!! 21 at the moment, heading up to 30, it's going to be a great Canada Day weekend at camp!! We'll be heading out shortly.

Dinner at Lot88 was very nice last night, but we both agreed we enjoy the Keg better...nicer "ambiance" as my DH put it, and we've never had a bad meal there. However the mussels appy that he ordered was massive, the sauce fantastic, we also had the calamari app, and I had the lobster bisque, so we decided that lunch there would just include those from time to time!

I finished my painting for SIL for his b'day next week, so whew, that's out of the way, and @avoncallingu , you won't have to sit there watching me frantically complete it next week! You probably will, however, want to help me prepare maple cupcakes, then stuffed with my homemade caramel sauce, then I'll frost them, depending on the time, of course, You're flight arrives mid afternoon, so I may have them done by then. Or not. Or partially. It'll be a surprise!! hahaha!! Can't WAIT to see you again, and thank you for our anniversary wishes; you're so right...every day with him is a blessed anniversary of the day before. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Well, back to packing!!

You all have a wonderful Thursday, Friday, and a happy, safe Canada Day weekend with your families!!

We'll be hangin' around here...............

Woo hoo! the b'day painting is done....so glad you were able to complete that @Lynn49 .
    Have the best time while away at camp!!! Supposed to be a very gorgeous weekend, a bit more humid than we'd like but better than rain.
    Have a ball!!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. It’s Friday and it is suppose to be a very hot and humid day so stay hydrate and cool. @Lynn49 Happy belated Anniversary to you and your DH. @cabmonk you are doing great with your weight loss keep it up I did take a look at the before and after pic well done . @Natalka I hope you are feeling much better and you are able to sleep.
    I have a very busy weekend ahead Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth . Busy weekend makes two of us. The Lady and I had planned on doing a bunch of gardening this weekend, but it looks like we'll have to settle for just a bit of gardening...it's going to be a doozy of a hot weekend!

Did the commute in today in record time, guess everyone is already off for the long weekend.
    @Natalka , really hoping you're doing better and the leg isn't bothering you as much. My guess is you're puttering around here somewhere, and you'll drop in soon for a 'hello'. How's Milan doing? Any plans for the long weekend with he and your DH?

Lady and I are going to hit up our little ton's Canada Day Celebrations this weekend...basically a street party down the main drag. Food, Drinks, fun, and Fireworks! Should be a great time.

Bit of work here today, then it's off early for the long weekend!Have a wonderful day folks!
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The threads are a quieter place in the summer eh? Good morning busy bees and travelers....we are planning on staying INSIDE more than outside during the long w/e ( I melt )

I dug up this tweet from July of last year.........

Donald J. Trump
    Verified account
    @realDonaldTrump

Happy Canada Day to all of the great people of Canada and to your
    Prime Minister and my new found friend
    @JustinTrudeau. #Canada150

5:44 AM - 1 Jul 2017

To be fair the old fart was tweeting before 6 a.m. so we know he did not have both of his faculties functioning at that time.
    My oh my how things have soured with his " new found friend " .
    What a disgraceful President he is.

Anyhow, enough of that....

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

It's my birthday today !!!
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Birthday, @Sneha2008 ! Wishing you a lovely day!.

Good morning, everyone!

Husband is on holidays for the next 10 days or so, it will be so nice!

Yesterday, the physiotherapist did an ultrasound treatment on my left knee, it was fine. She did warn me the next treatments won't be so gentle; I will have them Tuesday and Thursday.

For those of you traveling this weekend, stay safe!
    Hope everyone has a Fab day!

Thread Information