User Tag List

Page 667 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 677 717 767 1167 1667 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello, all.....was motivated to do some tidy-up of my sewing room and now I'm resting from the effort. Doesn't take much these days, I'm afraid, very little tires me out so much.
    @Newfiescreech , I love hearing your stories about your beachy walks and collecting things on the beach...do you get much beach-glass? They're so lovely.
    @avoncallingu , good on you for getting on with those orthodics, I gave up on mine..they just don't fit into pretty shoes or sandals! Haha!
    @Natalka , I hope you ARE enjoying better mobility today!

Not much going on, I pulled out my recipe for Christmas cake and am salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs!! I think I'll make 2 this year, one with nuts for us and one without nuts for our GS (and us) since he loves the cake, but is allergic to nuts. Ah well....I'll do my best to nibble whatever's left over from the holiday!

Hope everyone's having a lovely day....DH took the canopy thingy off of our gazebo today....sad, sad looking thing now... Sign of the times, I guess...he'll be putting the Christmas lights up on the next warmer-ish day.

ONLY 73 more days until CHRISTMAS!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Life can be so cruel....

This is a young gulabi goat: it almost looks like a fairytale creature!

Aaaaaaand...this is an adult. Late middle age is a sad, sad thing:

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I think I will get back on my diet.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. It should be a beautiful day out today so enjoy all. I am going to get myself in the kitchen because I want to do some baking . So everyone have a great Sunday

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What a fun night with the Leafs beating the Stanley Cup Champs from last year!!! Take THAT Ovechkin. Awww, I love watching OV but was so glad we pulled off that victory.
    That being said I do worry about our young-ish ( more fragile looking?? ) players if the Capitols ever REALLY start hitting them hard.
    Bulk up boys and fast!!

Then Altuve stole my heart yet again in their win against Boston. Tbh, I felt terrible when they called Boston's Benentendi out on a 3rd strike, which was clearly a 4th ball! With bases loaded you could hardly blame their manager yammering on until he was ejected.
    Then another OUCH for Boston when J D Martinez laid off a pitch, stood there thinking it was called a ball.....but they said he came around in his swing and missed the chance to take off running after the catcher dropped the ball.

Ohh and the Brewers blew their lead...losing game two to the Dodgers. I watch that series because Granderson ( formerly a Jay!! ) is a Brewer. Another ex Jay ( Steve Pearce ) is playing fabulously for Boston.
    I feel like an " ex " stalking former loves.....ha ha ha
    Won't be able to contain myself when it comes down to the final two teams.....I am rooting for Houston ALL the way.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, DH placed our large Mandavilla tree back out onto the deck this morning. It spent the night " indoors " because of the scare of dipping temps.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, the kid is cute, but that is sad ageing...

Good morning! Happy Sunday!

Hoping today is better because the last few have been so crappy for me.

Have a great day, all!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just realized the date, my parents marred in 1945.

Name:  Morris and Olga Holota.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  60.7 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Oct 14th, 2018 at 03:01 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka that’s a beautiful pic of your mom and dad the both look so Happy.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My sister found this one, my mom's gown was so pretty!

Name:  .facebook_1539553930862.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  79.4 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Oct 14th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    My sister found this one, my mom's gown was so pretty!

Name:  .facebook_1539553930862.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  79.4 KB
    Wow ! Natalka your mom’s dress sure was so beautiful and beautiful looking bride 👰 on her wedding day

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Just realized the date, my parents marred in 1945.

Name:  Morris and Olga Holota.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  60.7 KB
    Beautiful looking couple your mom and dad were Natalka ...they sure look so happy and so much 😍 love with each other ...Thanks so much for sharing wedding 👰 pictures

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Beautiful dresses, and each one different. Do you know what colour they were?

Your mother looked very beautiful, and your dad and mum looked like a lovely couple!

Well, fun was had by all and many bargains found and new outfits made at the great clothing sale today! The house was full of lively women all giving advise about which things each should try one. Treats and snacks and renewing old aquaintences.

I brought home a large bag of scarves, some jewelry and some Christmas "necessities. " I also found some cut glass wine glasses that match the ones I have. All in all, lots of fun.

Hoping everyone had a pleasant weekend and good luck as we start a new week. It will be a busy one for me. A lot of the people who traveled together to Alaska are getting together tomorrow, as our host from Victoria is in the region visiting her relatives here.

Have to make a trip to Laura Secord to pick up some Halloween treats to mail south. It was snowing in Denver today. My step-son - The Travelling Food Dude - drove up to spend some time with his sister. His dog had never seen snow. She was very curious to find out just what it was!

Battery is running liw-got to go!

Good night folks! Sweet dreams!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. Hope you all had a great weekend. Another start to a busy week for me. It’s raining and it’s chilly out today.stay dry and warm everyone. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had wonderful weekend ... YES! It’s Monday again and new start to another week..hope it’s good one for everyone.. having problems with wifi here today ..will check back in again later today.take good care yourselfs
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Avon, no we don't know what colour the dresses were. Also, don't know why all the attendants were women.

That was back in the day of a three day celebration, where each family would host on their farm. They got married at a beautiful little country church, which still exists. I have been to a funeral there.

A woman from our hometown church, who lived near the farm of my mom's parents, told me she remembers watching the wedding party as a little girl.

Well, good morning. I had a not so great night, so I will have breakfast and try have a little sleep.

Hope you all have a marvelous Monday!

Thread Information