User Tag List

Page 824 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 834 874 924 1324 1824 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Congratulations! You did a great job!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. @walkonby you did an awesome job loving it. Wish at times that I had took the time and had the patience to learn how to sew and knit .MY mom was a Seamestress no pattern used in those day for a very long time and made a living out of it to help feed 4 kids up to this day she is still making some thing. My Sister on the other hand older than I am learned how to do all the sewing and Knitting and all those stuff from mom. My older DD also learn a few things from my mom younger DD has no interest .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka it sound like you had lost of exercise. Hope you got a good night sleep

will be very busy today my Younger DD is home for the weekend. Wanted to come home and discuss where she will be living next year she doesn’t want to live with her friends anymore the are driving her crazy and her lease will expire in April. There living arrangement sounds great at first but it’s not working out all the rules are out the door. have to go out and grab a few things for her to take back. have a great weekend all.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Its deja vu all over again, waking up with a Cold War hanging over our heads, time to confirm if we get under our desks. This has gone from ridiculous to asinine.

On the upside, my back isn't as bad as yesterday so I may be able to do something productive. Dh will have to snowblow out there, the show's fluffy and its mild today. Then he'll head out for groceries for tomorrow's dinner and stupid ball game. But for now, he's making bacon, my no-carb pancakes with strawberries, so...I'm ok!

@walkonby , your totebag is so well done, using plastic to hold that encouraging message you embroidered! I'm so happy you pulled out that sewing machine again! Yay! Now whatcha gonna tackle? ;

@avoncallingu , one day at a time...you'll be out of there soon enough and into a cushy environment with lots of people. Not something @GoJays and I might look forward to, lol, but you're such a people person, you'll fit right in and love it. If they don't have a glee club now, I'm betting it won't take you too long to start one! I'm looking forward to all your stories about your new adventure!

Enjoy the day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Feb 2nd, 2019 at 11:18 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 -I think your second "Walks" comment was meant for me. Yes, I can feel a choir coming on!😉
    I have tidied up, and am getting ready to hit the streets with Tootie -she can't figure out why all her "stuff" and our bed have, once again, been packed away.

Bed linen is in the wash. I am going to load up some things in the car soon, if I have the "puff." Right now, I am out of puff.

I hear Wiarton Willie did NOT see his shadow so it's an EARLY spring! I will believe it when I feel it.

It was almost, dare I say it, pleasant outside this morning. Only -14 for gosh sakes!

How are those little kitties getting along, @Lynn49 ?

@flemeth -funny how Living with friends is different that being with friends! I hope their friendships endure, but I am sure there are thousands of friends possibilities out there when she moves.

Well, puff or not-I have to get going!

See ya later alligators!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think I can sum up how @Lynn49 and I feel in two memes:

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@avoncallingu I know what you mean that’s the reason she is choosing not to live there anymore but still be friends. We will be looking for other places for her she would not be renting with friends anymore. She could not take them smoking in the house. Partying till the wee hours in the morning when she has an 8:30 am classes and not sure who’s going to be sleeping on the couch when she comes down she has a long list of why it’s not good for here to be there. Hoping We can get a small place for her to be by herself. She is not one for confrontation and drama as she said the behave like the are teenagers lol. I am just hoping we get this all figure out before September

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@flemeth - my son has just gone through this. Has been living with a couple for five years - when they had a house in the city, and now on their acreage. It's been this last stint with them that soured them to him. He had no door to his room, for gosh sakes! He was always cold - and that is so not him, he usually runs hot. This morning he messaged me that the temp inside was 12 degrees! Other things were a hassle as well.

All these things bothered him more because he didn't want to lose their friendship, of particularly the man. So he was quite worried at their reaction when he told them a few days ago that he was moving. He was glad for their reaction, which was positive, and said they would even help him move.

He has already taken some things to his new place, and he wants it set up enough so he can live there by next weekend - but still be able to sleep in his current place. One will have the bed, the other the sofa which he sleeps on a lot anyway.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

To all, Happy Caturday!

I have a tagteam of nurses today, plus an aide, so that has been very interesting. Lots of hands eager to help, it's kinda overkill on a weekend.

It's snowing and blowing our there, I told Milan not to come to the city. Even that close to the city, they often get more snow than we do.

Hope you all have a great Groundhog Day!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Somewhere in Ukraine

Name:  facebook_1548957073610.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  131.1 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@GoJays , absolutely, yes! Too peoply out there on the weekend; hordes of non-residents converge here, usually at Costco or the mall...ugh!! I do love Tuesday mornings if I have to go out; for some reason it's remarkably quiet out there, maybe everyone did everything they had to do on the weekend, caught up on a thing or two on Monday, then Tuesday morning is mine, all mine!!! I don't mind people I know.....actually......but others out there I can do without. I'm never lonely at home, always have something interesting to keep me busy, learning new things wrt sewing, painting, and of course Jenny is always at my side. I do thank God that I have Ernie here, so I guess it's not a fair assessment of "being alone", but still....I'm not out looking for new friends.
    @FLA meth, @Natalka , our DD moved out when she was 18, moved about 2 blocks away with a friend....that lasted a year before she was ready to toss that friend off the balcony! She was messy, I think that was the biggest thing that bothered our DD. Anyway, the friendship went out the window after that year, so she had an apt for a couple of years, then bought her first house at age 22, and the rest is history. It was the cutest little thing, again, only a short drive from us, when she wanted a larger one, she bought the one we're in now. Nerves of steel. I hope both your daughter and son are happy in their new accommodations...there's nothing like the freedom of being in your own place!! Good luck to both of them!!

Here are a couple more, @GoJays ...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh. And sorry, @avoncallingu , spring won't be sprung this year until April.
    Not to burst your lovely pink bubble, lol, just to prepare you.....

I hope whoever walks through your door next, takes the apt. It's so aggravating to keep running out on someone else's schedule, isn't it?
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yes, those two are also very good @Lynn49 , especially the second one.

Ahahahahahaa!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This makes me inexplicably happy

Thread Information