User Tag List

Page 887 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 885 886 887 888 889 897 937 987 1387 1887 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 29298
Like Tree118404Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    thanks for that advice @flemeth
    I was reminded of how " scale watching " and magnifying every food choice has us spinning like tops!
    This hilarious item was emailed to me from a dear friend and I laughed till I peed my pants!!
    @walkonby I agree with you it hilarious my DD is rolling her eyes at me wondering what’s going on with me.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was reminded of how " scale watching " and magnifying every food choice has us spinning like tops!
    This hilarious item was emailed to me from a dear friend and I laughed till I peed my pants!!
    @walkonby , THAT just about sums it up! It's all as clear as mud.

@Natalka , I hope your new red shoes have you dancing down thise hallways soon!

@avoncallingu , aren't those the snuggliest 'sweaters' ever?! I'm glad you found the two today! Theres another Hyba one I'm eyeing...a hoodie, but with 3/4 length half puffy sleeves...yum!

Ok, time for ... ugh ... Duke to lose...fingers crossed..

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW! Another great semi final today! The final on the weekend between Ronnie and Neil will be a best of 25 and will be amazing! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! If you watch in on ITV4 I will be in the front row with the funny hat!! Yeehaw!!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@walkonby - don't know how I missed it the first time through, but that posting is fabulously crazy!

I honestly feel like that all the time, especially when I have to use Dr. Google.

Friday night and I am so bored!
    Milan is coming tomorrow and my husband was last night, so I am all by my lonesome tonight.

Probably will watch a program, do some word puzzles, read some Reddit.

Goodnight, all!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

The wind is HOWLING here from the north. Nothing good can come of that! And as the old song said, "They call the wind Mariya."

I used to rant about Bell and now I am beginning to rant about Rogers!

Still don't have my landline. When you call to inquire they ask you for your Rogers' number! I don't have one you recorded nit-wit! That's what I am calling about!

Going to watch a bit of TV and think about getting the girlie out for our last blow-about.

Broke one of my favourite small vases as I was unpacking tonight. Made progress in clearing out the front hall and part of the kitchen. One problem -I can't decide which cupboard should hold what. The way I started to organize isn't really working. That may be because I don't yet have full access to the counter as it still has lots of boxes on it.

Well, goodnight, folks. May you dream wonderful dreams and wake up refreshed!

I couldn't read that post at first, either. It really does describe what people face trying to be healthy. Don't forget about the small-dose aspirin findings and the mammogram and self breast examination arguments.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sat, Mar 23rd, 2019 at 12:44 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    It was also very windy here yesterday. Couldn’t sleep because I can hear it in my bedroom.
    Even though it’s Sunny out side it’s very cold and windy. No walking Thor today.
    I do have to go to groceries today and Sobeys which is not a store I shop at since it’s really out of my way but with this Airmiles offer it’s going to worth it.

Check your e-mails everyone who does airmiles a special promo was sent out late yesterday evening to spent 95 airmiles and get back 95 airmiles start date March 22-25 This promo is targeting different stores it.
    Well have a fabulous Saturday all .

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, @flemeth , and all you sleepyheads! Couldn't sleep either, we should have called each other, poured a pot of coffee and chatted the night away!

Sunny here too, but the cold returned until +2 this afternoon, so well be hibernating, making a big crockpot of vegetarian chili.

Wake up! Enjoy your day, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, up and at em!

Just passing some time before physio at 10, then I have to wait for someone to be available to take me for a shower.

Had a pretty decent sleep, but I am rather sore. Hoping painkillers kick in soon.

Have a Fab Caturday, everyone!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

early start out the door to physio for me, different trainer, made no difference she still made me sweat! @flemeth you are not kidding! It looks nice out, but that sun was deceiving....too cold still.
    I was one of the lucky ones who got that Metro email and redeemed 95 AM this morning.
    That was rare offer to give ya back all 95 AM? I'll take it though.

All of our CRA refunds went in!! hooray....fast service as usual with Studio Tax.
    I felt hungry about an hour ago, but now I can't stop yawning? Which will it be? eat or nap?

Hoping all the Mega Mile shoppers are out there today racking up the deals!
    happy Caturday all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Walks-thanks for reminding me about the Sobey's air miles deal. I managed to work in a little shop on the way home. Picked up the Mega Miles coupon booklet while I was there.

Really good supper choices in the buffet. Dill cream salmon, apple chutney pork tenderloin, and chicken schnitzel with gravy. Also home made chicken noodle soup and garden salad. Also a variety of desserts.

Lovely sunshine poring through my balcony window. Very windy and chilly outside, though.

One of the women that I have eaten a couple of meals with used to live in the house across the road that has been bought by a developer. There is a barn on the property and she has been feeding and caring for a group of feral cats that live in the barn. Very much an animal lover.

Another lady who was sitting with us came to live in Canada from China. Her son is a prof at WLU. She tells me she got her Canadian citizenship. She is 80 and worked for the government in China until a year ago as an environmental scientist. She has asked me to talk with her to improve her English.

So, I have met a whole range of people here. They all have fascinating stories.

Going to sign off for a while. I took a Benadryl to compensate for some itchy-dry skin and I am feeling veeerrry sleeepppy!

Will check in later.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

DH is in that " what is there to munch on? " mood!!

The Hockey game is about to start pal.....grab a bag of something salty or savoury from the back room, cuz I ain't schlepping into the kitchen to cook!

bwahahaha!!!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hockey? Hmmm.....

The Jays won today

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And MY Michigan just made it into the Sweet 16, 3rd year in a row!
    Lots of different sports fans on here!
    Newfiescreech, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Thread Information