User Tag List

Page 1033 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 33 533 933 983 1023 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1043 1083 1133 1533 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,495 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Tuesday! Good day, all!

Nuther hot humid day. Can't type much, keyboard is wonky - adds extra letteqresa and chjaracxters. See what our mnean? Iuiu have you basck
    Uyp asnd correct evcerythionbghh iu type. Gah!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Happy Tuesday! Good day, all!
    Good Wednesday morning to you @Natalka ...you must still be half asleep
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , in case you still want it, that YachtRock station that you liked in our car is channel 311.
    Enjoy!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thanks @Lynn49 . Sadly, my car is not equipped to receive Sirius Radio. Would have been a whack more money. So I have been sussing out Walkmans, believe it or not.

I am usually too busy listening to what's going on in my head to realize that the radio isn't on.

Sometimes I listen to local stations. There's a pretty good one between here and London - soft oldies. (Like me, I guess &#128513

Totally pooped and back aching from morning's worth of tidying up and laundry.

But my friend has an outdoor hot-tub. Just might take her up on the suggestion to bring my bathing suit. Might get to see some meteors.

Tootie is going to meet another doggie tonight- not as laid back as Jenny. Hope it works out.

I can't seem to find my Samsung Tab4 booter upper for either the car or indoors.

There is a slight possibility that I left it at your friend's trailer I know that I was booting it up just before I left. It would probably be on the counter near the sink. I thought I had another one around here but I am going to have to go to Staples and pick one up.

Took an iboprophen- that's my back pain pill if I don't want to fall right asleep.

@Natalka , I have been negligent in also wishing you a Happy Anniversary!

Well my handy guy is here- gotta go.

BFN!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good Wednesday morning to you @Natalka...you must still be half asleep
    Kinda... I have to be awake before six to awaken my husband, I am his alarm clock. He starts work at eight. I can't go right back to sleep, because I have to then wait until he is in a fit enough state of mind/body to put on my compression stockings. But, like today, I stayed up a bit longer to have coffee, then went back to sleep for an hour.

This is a bummer, because even though I don't sleep the whole night through, in the early morning is when I feel really tired, and would like to be able to sleep longer. But I can't, since I am unable to don the stockings myself - and they are a must.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks to everyone for the anniversary ❤️ greetings.

Honestly, the decades have just flown by! I remember us talking when we had our tenth, that those years had gone by so quickly!

It's all about having the right spouse, an open attitude, lots of love and understanding, and be willing to put in the work.
    The last has been the most, we have had a heck of a lot thrown at us throughout our marriage.

Speaking of marriage, my husband's younger brother called him yesterday, his daughter will be getting married next July, but in Croatia - where the fiance is from. She is a nurse in AB.

Ok, where I am parked is much too hot, gotta move to somewhere cooler!

Hope you all have a lovely evening!

Name:  they_must_be_married.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  490.9 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Wed, Jul 31st, 2019 at 04:48 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , I can ask our SIL to check that trailer for you....if it's there do you want me to send it down to you?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jul 31st, 2019 at 06:33 PM.
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the anniversary ❤️ greetings.
    Hope you all have a lovely evening!
    Name:  they_must_be_married.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  490.9 KB
    @Natalka I see your big cats pic and raise you this adorable wee kittens antics!! Enjoy.

Today was pretty productive, managed to squeeze an oil change in between the drop off and pick up of DD to her work.
    Finished the last chapter of the current book in the waiting area of the Dealership and returned it to the library.
    While there I was able to retrieve a " hold " item that I requested and I am I EVER impressed!

So a couple of months ago I bought the 5 book paperback set of Game Of Thrones.
    Small print to say the least.......but I was persevering through the first book nonetheless. Then this item came in at the library and all I had to supply was a battery and ear buds! I am being read to, it is glorious! Nice accent and voice inflections from the narrator. ( Roy Dotrice ? )

Anyways in the link attached is a scanned shot of a page from the book and next to it is this itty bitty sized audio device that is the equivalent of that entire first book. I am flying through it fast!

CCF20190731.pdf

I also gassed up and shopped for a couple of items at GT before returning back home for good.
    Murphy says thanks to all of you for those scritches and hugs which were wished upon him!

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @Natalka , I can ask our SIL to check that trailer for you....if it's there do you want me to send it down to you?
    I think you meant Avon, sunshine!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Any doggy lovers out there??

enjoy.....

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/292704...9/#post6996153

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jays get a three game sweep!! WooHoo!!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Any doggy lovers out there??

enjoy.....

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/292704...9/#post6996153
    Kids are so honest!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @avoncallingu, in case you still want it, that YachtRock station that you liked in our car is channel 311.
    Enjoy!
    I couldn't get into the Yacht Rock... too mellow for me. But if you ever hear of Road Trip radio coming back, let me know. That's my favorite one. I know it's on a higher channel currently, but our radios don't pick it up, and sometimes they bring it back for a limited time.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I couldn't get into the Yacht Rock... too mellow for me. But if you ever hear of Road Trip radio coming back, let me know. That's my favorite one. I know it's on a higher channel currently, but our radios don't pick it up, and sometimes they bring it back for a limited time.
    Thank you, @GoJays, I'll try to find it. Yes, Yacht Rock dates their music from the 70s to early 80s, I think. We also have The Bridge, which might also be too mellow for you...Prime Country (older country, but not twangy old country) and of course the 60s and the 70s channels bookmarked or whatever it's called...we saved them...press a button? I don't know but those are the ones we favour.

@walkonby...that video has kids. Honesly, you should have warned me!! Couldn't watch it.

Thread Information