User Tag List

Page 1368 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 368 868 1268 1318 1358 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1378 1418 1468 1868 2368 ... LastLast
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 38250
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Something easy. Ordering in, just can't decide what.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Chicken Caesar Pitas

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

( 1/2 portion each of previously cooked and frozen meals ) gf lasagna and liver with onions, steamed fresh green beans.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    St Patrick's weekend was a huge success. I had soooo much fun. Lots of food. My favorite out of it all was Saturday night, we cooked beer battered cod, calamari, the trays of crispy, deep fried fish was endless and so yummy..and with we had homemade creamy coleslaw and red potatoes chopped and baked on a cookie sheet sprinkled with cheese, bacon bits, etc served with sour cream. We cooked it all at the cabin on a propane stove so it was perfect. I'm still eating leftovers from Tuesday...lol...yesterday was the last of the chili and carrot cake with cream cheese. Another big weekend planned for the cabin (seeing that we still have so much snow, enjoy it while I can!!) so will have to come up with something different for this weekend
    Oh, I could eat like that, lol! Your gatherings always 'taste' so delish!

I have a giant roaster of lazy cabbage rolls in the oven for tonight.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Last night I made a medium sized pot of wiener and bean soup because I wanted to have it for lunch today at work. It was so yummy I am looking forward to eating it again.
    Ingredients: canned diced tomatoes, celery, onion, canned brown beans, sliced Schneider's hotdogs, Worcestershire sauce, and some dried garlic pieces.

Last night's supper was pulled pork on a bun with coleslaw, and a glass of milk.

We went out for supper tonight, haven't done that in over a week. I ordered a dry rib dinner, most of the ribs are in the fridge. I ate yummy borsch, fresh fried vegetables, baked potato, and a few dry ribs. LO ate my garlic toast, a dry rib, and some french fries with ketchup. Dh ordered their steak dinner special. Medium cooked steak, french fries, and a tossed salad with house dressing.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not worth mentioning
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

..going to the cabin this afternoon, weather pending. We have a big snowmobile ride planned for tomorrow across the island..going to meet up with some people there who are going to take us to some unexplored areas and then visit some other cabins in that area...lots of food, maybe a hot toddy or two (wink) ...so the short list of food on the menu is Pulled Pork, I cooked the meat last night in the slow cooker while I was sleeping and to keep it simple I make the buns ahead of time (hollow out the kaiser rolls a little and then fill with meat and cheese and wrap in tinfoil and then they can be heated anywhere) I made Chocolate Chunk cream cheese brownies...and this morning I still have to make my taco dip, marinade the meat for kabobs, those can be assembled later with a few hands....and I have a LARGE container of frozen homemade turkey soup that I'm taking along with some fresh rolls that I bought yesterday...and then as back-up I have bags of frozen hot wings, eggrolls, etc

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    ..going to the cabin this afternoon, weather pending. We have a big snowmobile ride planned for tomorrow across the island..going to meet up with some people there who are going to take us to some unexplored areas and then visit some other cabins in that area...lots of food, maybe a hot toddy or two (wink) ...so the short list of food on the menu is Pulled Pork, I cooked the meat last night in the slow cooker while I was sleeping and to keep it simple I make the buns ahead of time (hollow out the kaiser rolls a little and then fill with meat and cheese and wrap in tinfoil and then they can be heated anywhere) I made Chocolate Chunk cream cheese brownies...and this morning I still have to make my taco dip, marinade the meat for kabobs, those can be assembled later with a few hands....and I have a LARGE container of frozen homemade turkey soup that I'm taking along with some fresh rolls that I bought yesterday...and then as back-up I have bags of frozen hot wings, eggrolls, etc
    That sounds Sooo good. You really put a lot of work into it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chicken Pot Pie, fresh rolls and broccoli. Chelsea buns for dessert.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

fried pork chop, green beans and rice.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I will be making something quick and easy tonight. Bought a pack of Armstrong Melts cheese for $1.99 500g (too bad the $0.75 off Armstrong coupon was not for this kind) anyway, I'll make grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had a very busy day. So I picked up Chinese food on the way home.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am devouring this monster Caesar salad I made, woke up after a nap and poof! it was dinner time.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Had cod and chips from Gibson's - they were just as awesome as they were the first time when we had them several weeks ago.

Like last time, I couldn't finish the 2 pieces and fries. Last time I gave them to my husband.
    Confession: this time, I didn't offer them to him - I'll have them tomorrow...

Cats went absolutely BONKERS - they each kept going to each of us, hoping one of us would drop a tidbit. Well, I did give them each tiny bits, otherwise it's really irritating to have them STARING...

I put down the newspapers on the floor, which the boxes were wrapped in - and they are playing in those.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked up a few frozen turkey breasts at No Frills yesterday. I think I will chop them up in some rice and veggies once I cook them.

Thread Information