User Tag List

Page 1238 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 238 738 1138 1188 1228 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1248 1288 1338 ... LastLast
Results 18,556 to 18,570 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  57.gif
Views: 94
Size:  23.9 KB Good morning everyone.
    22hicks, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

We had an absolutely wonderful weekend in our new trailer, discovering everything they left behind for us, including the bottle of red wine they left on the table! Total class. Generally, all we had to do was open the door and sit down! Consequently we left just about everything in our trailer for whoever buys it. It's got so much more storage space, running room for Jenny's 'crazy times', double sink, larger bathroom, bedroom....oh, it's perfect! Of course being with the kids was great as usual, but since they had company we kept to ourselves a little more and visited from time to time...they went on hikes, to the falls so the kids could play in them...busy weekend! This coming one will be much more relaxed. Hubby had a play date with other gofers there...we're on a "seniors' street', lol....it's so fun having people pass by and chat with.......so yes, it's all good!!

I see you all stayed well over the long weekend....Walks, so happy you enjoyed that game! We have no tv so far ( hubby will look into connecting our satellite dish at camp so he can watch the Jays and golfing and I need my news fixed), so couldn't see the game but they sounded exciting....it's addictive seeing games live, isn't it? So much more exciting!

Hicks, gorgeous rainbow photo...Nat, I'm relieved to see you and the farmers there got the rain you needed!

So much to do before we leave again on Friday (hubby has a golf tournament on Thursday), to a more restful weekend, although there's a country music festival there, so maybe not entirely restful...
    We want to buy decorative edging for our front garden, a screen panel for a back portion of our deck that backs onto a street, but cedar trees to plant at the back and deck painting (they left a new can of paint) may have to wait until spring.....too much fun!

Enjoy your shortened work-week, everyone, and stay well!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sounds just perfect Lynn. Glad you had a great time, but not surprised though.

Good morning every1. I hope you have a great day.

As most of you know, Jake was sick for about 2 months, still not completely better, but almost.
    I've 2 photos for you: the 1st, while he was sick, spent most of the time lying down, under a blanket. His fever was so high, he was shivering all the time. the 2nd was this morning; he sure looks like he's feeling good, relaxing, playing, and certainly @ home.

Name:  Keeping Warm 1; June : 15.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  46.0 KB

Can't resist throwing in another.

Name:  Keeping Warm; June : 15.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  101.7 KB

Name:  Relaxing; July : 15.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  63.7 KB
    Tweets77, Lynn49, walkonby and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

@22hicks, so glad Jake is feeling better. Sometimes I wish our furry kids new how to speak so we knew what was bothering them! Jake is a cutey! Hes all like hey mom, just chillin on the bed haha

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Vee, nice to see you
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    I can't stand Zaun.
    He wasn't ever a decent catcher, and really never called a good game.
    He is trying to dress like he's the "Don Cherry" of baseball...
    You and my DH agree about him trying to be the Don Cherry of baseball, but if there is a slot to be filled then he covers it!
    I do not mind the way he scowls when he talks, I kinda like it. ( well especially if I agree with what he is saying that is )

Good morning Lynn, hicks, heartgirl, GoJays, VeeVee and dededi!! Another sunny day here for us, no complaints. I'll soon be off to take DD into work, but then probably coming right back, no sense tempting myself in the stores today.
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Aug 5th, 2015 at 01:09 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I agree, Greg's a Don Cherry wanna' be. Do you see him last night in his purple suit ?
    My favourite colour btw, but on him - not.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well, I'm excited !!!
    A couple of months ago, I came across some old 8 mm films packed away in some of my late husband's camera equipment boxes. The films are from 35 - 40 years old.
    I took them to Henry's to be transferred onto DVDs, & just picked them up. I can't wait to watch them !!!
    Natalka, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Well, I'm excited !!!
    A couple of months ago, I came across some old 8 mm films packed away in some of my late husband's camera equipment boxes. The films are from 35 - 40 years old.
    I took them to Henry's to be transferred onto DVDs, & just picked them up. I can't wait to watch them !!!
    oh hicks!! I am quite envious of that! I too have many 8mm's and also camcorder tapes that I would love to switch over, I know it can be costly to do so that was why I kept putting it on hold. Enjoy viewing all the dvd's!! ( yes and btw I did see Zahn in his purple suit, at least it was less wrinkled than the pink one ) ha ha

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

LOL - that it was, probably because it was new.

No, it's definitely not cheap. I had 7 movie films, and it cost about $350., but I figured if I didn't do it now, I may never. There are very few places that still do it, I'd tried 3 or 4 others, so while @ least someone still does, didn't think it safe to procrastinate. It took them over 2 months, but it's done now.
    Was going to do some gardening, but I'm going to go watch them. See you later.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not much of a chatter, but HI.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hicks, Walks....we had some VHS tapes of our DD's recital and competition dances and hubby bought a machine that converted them for us....if you need more info, just let me know and I'll ask hubby all about it. It's in storage now, no more use for it...if only you lived closer! Gah!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol...Hicks, Jake looks like he thinks he's "all that" in that last photo!!! So adorable! Give him a gentle scruffle for me!!

Walks, seeing a sporting event live, is awesome, isn't it?! Like I mentioned to you, having sat through a live NBA game at Auburn Hills several years ago, made a huge difference in my appreciation of the game, although we do still prefer NCAA games, basketball and of course football.
    I'm hoping to be able to send (or accompany) my hubby to a Notre Dame game next year, for his 70th birthday present...going to take some fenaggling, but I've surprised him before...our trip to the Buick Open for his 65th a few years ago, with 'the kids'.

Oh...Hubby said the unit he purchased to transfer our VHS to discs is a Roxio, VHS to DVD thingy. I think it was about $60? If you need more info I'll ask, but he just disappeared to get his golf stuff together for his tournament tomorrow...
    22hicks, TooCouponCrazy and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Well, I'm excited !!!
    I have all my Dad's 8 mm home movies. ( He passed away 26 yrs ago). They are hilarious!!!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hicks, Walks....we had some VHS tapes of our DD's recital and competition dances and hubby bought a machine that converted them for us....if you need more info, just let me know and I'll ask hubby all about it. It's in storage now, no more use for it...if only you lived closer! Gah!!
    how crazy is it @Lynn49 that we bought a simple little machine long ago that converted our old 8mm's films ( a few had no sound ) over to VHS, now sadly isn't that a joke as we no longer have any VCR machines here. ha ha
    dvd is the way to go it seems if I want any of my kids to be able to view any of the old films. They themselves would not be in any of them ( I think we switched to a Camcorder that used Super 8mm at that point ) but at least they would be able to see their Dad used to have a full head of hair!
    22hicks, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information