User Tag List

Page 1675 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 675 1175 1575 1625 1665 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1685 1725 1775 ... LastLast
Results 25,111 to 25,125 of 29354
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Well if this dumping of snow hasn't brought enough of you to your knees ( screaming like me ) then you are not in my club!
    Of all the days for Mother Nature to have a tantrum! Dr. appt for me at 10:15.
    Sucks big time. DH is an absolute sweetheart for doing all the heavy lifting....out there right now clearing the vehicle, the driveway, and the walkway.
    I'm sipping my first coffee. ( very blessed )
    I hear you…and raise you more snow! Hard to tell how much is out there - in one part of the back deck there is about 4 ft and under the gazebo can’t see through the screen door. This is our first snowfall in our new home - landlord is supposed to clear our driveways (not the car though so we still have a job) and they are to clear the front steps to the front door. Luckily we are retired (and have no life) so the fact that this may not happen until the snow stops - is not a real big deal. …..even my boots aren’t tall enough for this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.
    My Orange Key 44990243S1

https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/...f49b113b291653

Starting a new Chapter in the Golden Horseshoe in 2017!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

OH. MY. GOD.....

Do NOT GO OUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TO!!!!!

I got off work at 7:00AM... Got home by 9:00AM with a coworker in toe. The roads are an absolute nightmare, got stuck just about everywhere I could... Parking Spot, Parking Lot, Timmies Drive Thru, Street Entrance, Hwy 406, Hwy 58, and finally, out the front of my building since I can't get into my parking lot since it isn't plowed yet and probably won't be till tonight...

We had over 20 people call in for days, and another night at work... It just keeps getting better and better!!! I may be calling in tonight especially if my car is plowed in on the street by the time I wake up!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Quite a reversal of fortunes: you all really got dumped on! Our Christmas deer statues out front still only have snow up to their little ankles! Other years we've usually had snow up to our livingroom windows by now! All our roads are clear of sn That's so unusual for us up here...I guess we'll get dumped on in the next few months, but for now we're sitting pretty.
    Wow....just watching what's happened and happening down there! Our usual winters...you're all so spoiled. Lol! Must be a snow-day for the kids' first day of school!

@walkonby , I just couldn't hit "like" on your {{{cough}}} mahones post. On the upside, the Raiders, Patriots and Cowboys lost! Yay!

Well, a zoom doctor's appt this afternoon, but it wouldn't have been a problem if we had to drive.

Stay safe out there, anyone who has to venture out.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jan 17th, 2022 at 09:44 AM.
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Please tell me I'm not the only one.. @GoJays ...

GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So glad I know how to make coffee and I don't waste my time in a drivethru for a cup of whatever in these weather conditions
    Yes @Lynn49 , your pisstifed post is perfect

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

Wait a darn minute? I do that too! So, I've also transferred that intellect onto my offspring....your welcome kids!
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    So glad I know how to make coffee and I don't waste my time in a drivethru for a cup of whatever in these weather conditions
    Yes @Lynn49, your pisstifed post is perfect
    Aha! I knew we're like you know...sympatico, @GoJays! Hahaha!!!
    And yes, @walkonby, I find myself doing that, too, although I feel I'm doing that to see better...haha...I also identify with this one:
    ....although there is a scientific explanation, so there's that.

Yes...those line-ups of people who need that slury...I tried the stuff once, tasted like burned something or other...yep, we own a coffee-maker/keurig, too...hahaha!! Honestly, I just don't understand the draw! AND now they want people to pay a buck for a piece of paper!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!
    One of my DD's friends recently calculated that she spends around $1200 a year on a fancy coffee every morning...NOT anymore, lol...seems people who can least afford those are the ones buying them...imho anyway.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jan 17th, 2022 at 02:59 PM.
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

I did not help yesterday with the clean up of the snow that we had . My back is giving me issues so my DH , DDS and the neighbours did all the hard work when my DD got home .

Stay warm and if you have to be out on the roads be careful.
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Welp... I didn't end up going into work last night and apparently I wasn't alone...

I had to message my manager cause I could not get a hold of anyone at the store to call into (Turns out the store closed early yesterday)... And last night (Mon 10:30pm to Today 7:00am Shift)it was ONLY my manager and our Dairy guy in, everyone else called in (about 3 others). So... I'm not sure what I will be coming into tonight... Could be no order, could be just tonights, could be like 6 orders, I don't know, but we will deal with it when we get in...
    Skippy and walkonby like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Welp... I didn't end up going into work last night and apparently I wasn't alone...

I had to message my manager cause I could not get a hold of anyone at the store to call into (Turns out the store closed early yesterday)... And last night (Mon 10:30pm to Today 7:00am Shift)it was ONLY my manager and our Dairy guy in, everyone else called in (about 3 others). So... I'm not sure what I will be coming into tonight... Could be no order, could be just tonights, could be like 6 orders, I don't know, but we will deal with it when we get in...
    Oh my goodness ... and I need some stuffs from my Superstore.... Yesterday I went to my nearest convenience around 2 pm closed (2 stores), and the dollar tree was the same. Don't worry about your situation, at this time everyone have the same problem.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    still digging out from the snow...
    started mid afternoon yesterday until it was pitch black out...need to get the deck cleared off and a patch blown out around the house for the puppers.

have a wonderful day everyone.
    Skippy, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information