User Tag List

Page 685 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 735 785 1185 1685 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Newfiescreech , I hope that plant can rebuild and get those workers back to their jobs; such a sad thing to happen to them esp this time of year, before Christmas. I hope they're on some sort of financial compensation while it's closed...

Screech, the more I hear about the benefits of that oil for fibro, the more excited I am to get on it! Thank you for confirmiing it personally for me wrt your friend; I'm happy for her, that's she's finally found some relief. {{{hugs}}}
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, I hope your sweet furbaby is better!

Would be great if that oil worked for you. I know I say I would try almost anything and everything that would help me - with anything! Gosh, especially sleep for me!

That is awful about the fish plant.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ok all caught up on most of the posts.
    Good evening all....it's been quite a news cycle over the last 2 days.
    ACTUAL breaking news! ( in the US I mean )

Was up early again today doing a little bit of everything around here, then decided to binge watch some recorded shows. Managed to make a dent in the library of various shows, then deleted them all one by one.
    Honestly, if it wasn't for the phone ringing I may have sat there for hours! It is addictive.

Not a lot is new with us, sure feels like rinse and repeat..... week in and out. I ALMOST caved and did Halloween!
    Asked DD if she was interested in handing out goodies, but she's hanging out with friends elsewhere....whew!!
    That did save me from buying candy.
    I would have done it if she wanted to, but meh??
    The original plan stays....lights out, me down stairs with the doggies, block off the front pathway with huge recycle bins.
    @JadeAngel so very sorry to hear about about your lupus diagnosis. I won't pretend to know what you are dealing with, but huge hugs from us here!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    You need to get yourself on my schedule @cabmonk . Up between 3:30 and 4am, at work for 5. I had the day off today and I was awake at 5:10. That was sleeping in for me I'm in bed by 9pm.
    @GoJays
    Thanks I definitely want a reg schedule but definitely not yours lol.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, I hope your sweet furbaby is better!

Would be great if that oil worked for you. I know I say I would try almost anything and everything that would help me - with anything! Gosh, especially sleep for me!

That is awful about the fish plant.
    @Natalka , have you researched CBD oil? Our doctor said he feels better recommending that to me, than those other drugs given for fibro and just about everything else out there. Love that he's not a drug-pushing doctor. There's a lot of pain involved with fibro...did you know that it's recently been determined to be an eligible disability? If you ever run across the list of symptoms of fibro, I can say, "Yep" to just about all of them. Sleep, so far, has not eluded me thank goodness. Some people find it helps their fatigue, others "just" the pain which would be fine with me. A single drop every morning! Can you imagine? Even our dentist recently told me that his brother, a doctor in Ottawa, said the same thing...better than other 'toxic' medications...he shook his head and said, "20 years it's been available, but had that *$&#*# stigma attached to it....". So I'm not hesitating going on it. And heavens, Nat, you should be first in line to get some relief from your pain!!! Have you seriously considered it as one of those "I'll do anything..." remedies?
    I'd love for you to give it a try, can you imagine feeling well again?!
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I haven't, Lynn, but I will.
    Then I will mention it next doc visit.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I haven't, Lynn, but I will.
    Then I will mention it next doc visit.
    https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-oil-benefits

https://floydsofleadville.com/cbd-pa...-chronic-pain/

Well as soon as I'm on it, I'll give you a full report, Nat....I'm tired of the constant pain, but if it helps my chonic fatigue? Priceless!
    There are NO withdrawl symptoms, either, which is a bonus.

I gather that there are many varieties on this oil and since we'll be going through our doctors and not buying in any "shops", we'll be directed to a clinic (we have one downtown here that's a licenced medical clinic) and they'll do an assessment to determine the best one for our issues.

Honestly, I can't WAIT to feel normal again!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @Newfiescreech, I hope that plant can rebuild and get those workers back to their jobs; such a sad thing to happen to them esp this time of year, before Christmas. I hope they're on some sort of financial compensation while it's closed...

Screech, the more I hear about the benefits of that oil for fibro, the more excited I am to get on it! Thank you for confirmiing it personally for me wrt your friend; I'm happy for her, that's she's finally found some relief. {{{hugs}}}
    Yes !! Lynn ..i sure hope and pray that this oil will give you relief and you can function again to your normal day routine things ..dont know personal what your going through ..but from what my friend is telling me .it cant be easy ..especially if your having lots pain , or fatigue etc.. my friend dying in pains every day ..some days she dont get out bed ..she’s very young lady .and this fibromyalgia is getting worst for here ..take care yourself sweetie and have lovely weekend
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @GoJays...you had me at BACON...

Morning all

@ home, working away.
    Cooper is doing well. He's his normal self, albeit a little sore, as he's been whining on and off. Pour guy...he doesn't get his next pain med dose until this afternoon.
    But other than the bit of whining, he's no different.

He was a bit groggy last night as the anesthetic was still running through his system. He was falling asleep sitting up and doing a head bob, trying to stay awake. It's too bad the Lady and I didn't manage to get to our phones in time to catch a video of it though.

Dull dreary day here at home. Temperatures are staying constantly cool.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and restful and relaxing weekend.
    Take care everyone.
    Hi danger dan ..sure hope cooper is feeling lot better now ..have wonderful weekend and please take care each other
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays and all my SC friends. Hoping all the fur babies are doing much better this morning and also everyone else. Lots of rain today not sure if I will go shopping today may stay in doors. Have a great Saturday all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[ATTACH]345819[/ATTACH

GOOOOOOD Morning!! Hope you all have wonderful day
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Jenny and I just rolled out of bed, a much better sleep than yesterday morning. Another dull day, a threat of sleet later, but I want to take a quick trip to Michaels, but.....maybe I'll begin my winter hybernation.

@Newfiescreech , that's such a happy good morning picture...made me smile this morning!

Have a relaxing day, everyone!

Thread Information