User Tag List

Page 695 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 29454
Like Tree118706Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Whew! Natalka!
    I took down my "Fall" display on my patio this evening and will move things into my new INDOOR PARKING SPACE!!! tomorrow.
    Got to finish loading the dishwasher and get to bed.

The winter safe meter timelines are now in place.

But all weekend is low rates.

Sleep snuggly and dream beautiful dreams!

See you tomorrow!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Well it will be a very busy Saturday for me. DH and I have a few appointments to go to and then hopefully I do my groceries. It’s raining again here hope it clear up later. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth , you beat me here this morning

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Go Jays- you gave me my morning laugh-as usual. Flemeth- thanks for the weather report-- I think the good Lord sends us so much rain that we 're Happy when we get the first snowfall.

Tomorrow this will be 7:30ish -nice and bright but -OIY 5:30 pm will not be pleasant.

My order from The Poppy Store at the Canadian Legion came in. I am very happy with the quality of the gifts I have bought.

Hairdressers never understand how "bouncy" my hair is and so. Inevitably, they cut it too short. I did get my bangs back, however. It's a great thing that hair grows!

There are bazaars galore today. Buy local, that's a great way to do it.

How many more days, @Lynn49 ? I can only guess what station your Serius Radio in the car is set to!

Well, see ya later! Have a great last day of Daylight Saving and then relish your extra hour of sleep, if you have no children or fur-friends who will just not understand. And Nat - just carry on, as you have all summer!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This thing is genius. Anyone who has a swimming pool should invest in one.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!
    @avoncallingu, YES, YES!! DH had the "Holly" channel on for me when I got to the car yesterday!!! THEN, guess what?! I found the HALLMARK music channel!!!! Yes, there was Christmas music as long as we were in the car!! You know me too well, my Friend!
    And to answer your question: 52!

Nothing much on the agenda today, no white crap on the ground, so all's well with my world!

Hope your worlds are perfect today, too!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am confused about that thing @GoJays Are there that many slimy creepy crawlers in most pools?
    o.k. another day and I was clueless about the clocks going back tonight until I read @kool_105 post.ty.

Time for a funny story about napping in a recliner and my memory.
    I wanted to roast up a whole chicken for the guys so they'd have something nice when they got home.
    Had it all slathered up with herbs and in the roast pan but felt it was too early to go in to cook just yet, so I stuck it away in the fridge and hit the recliner!
    I fell asleep.....woke up in a panic..." geesh the damn chicken" ......I dash up and get it in the oven figuring by the size it might take a solid 2 hrs to cook crispy outside but fall of the bones inside....
    So, I head back down and fall asleep AGAIN! in the recliner......Woke up a second time in a panic....."geesh the darn chicken! "

I get upstairs and it had cooked for 2 hrs and 40 minutes! ha ha Man was it crispy outside and they loved it.
    I never told them all the effort it took me to cook it though, I mean with all that panicking and dashing up and down the stairs!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!!

Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Nov 3rd, 2018 at 12:00 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Very yummy-looking!
    Well, got BrotherB to have access to BrotherR 's trust account so that if I happen to be away any time, they can get in to make sure BrotherR has money to pay his bills. It took FOREVER because BrotherB does not have an account at Scotia Bank.

BrotherB helped me by carrying the patio table back into my parking space and my next task is to spray all of the accumulation of last year's salt so that the floor will be OK for Tootie (and me) to walk on when we get out of the car.

But I am feeling a little like you, Walks and the recliner on the couch is calling me. Just had a bit of lunch and need a little rest time.

But, I have some planning for meetings for next week to do, so maybe I can get at that while I rest.

Catch up later.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day, Happy Caturday!

Not that I had a late start to the day, but my tablet wasn't charged this morning. I was up too many times during the night, so used it more than usual.

Just sent husband shopping and to pick up prescriptions. Gosh, how I miss grocery shopping! I do do the Superstore click and collect every once in a while just so I can make some choices!

Glad it's the weekend, so I at least get to cook supper, well actually I end up being the director, but it's home cooked.

Avon, I would give anything to be able to attend a Christmas bazaar/handcraft sale. There are so many in the city right now!

Take care, everyone!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gah, just noticed the date.

It's a year ago since my younger brother, +Andrew, died. Still doesn't seem real...

There is a memorial Liturgy here for him next Saturday. My husband and son will attend, then on to my sister's house for a family gathering.

Obviously I have learned how important it is to have commemorations, because I am seeing how lost I feel not being able to go to them...
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I am confused about that thing @GoJays Are there that many slimy creepy crawlers in most pools?
    o.k. another day and I was clueless about the clocks going back tonight until I read @kool_105 post.ty.

Time for a funny story about napping in a recliner and my memory.
    I wanted to roast up a whole chicken for the guys so they'd have something nice when they got home.
    Had it all slathered up with herbs and in the roast pan but felt it was too early to go in to cook just yet, so I stuck it away in the fridge and hit the recliner!
    I fell asleep.....woke up in a panic..." geesh the damn chicken" ......I dash up and get it in the oven figuring by the size it might take a solid 2 hrs to cook crispy outside but fall of the bones inside....
    So, I head back down and fall asleep AGAIN! in the recliner......Woke up a second time in a panic....."geesh the darn chicken! "

I get upstairs and it had cooked for 2 hrs and 40 minutes! ha ha Man was it crispy outside and they loved it.
    I never told them all the effort it took me to cook it though, I mean with all that panicking and dashing up and down the stairs!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!!

Sooooo...the skin's gone?
    Newfiescreech, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

People said I would get over my obsession with Phil Collins.But take a look at me now.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information