User Tag List

Page 1272 of 1960 FirstFirst ... 272 772 1172 1222 1262 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1282 1322 1372 1772 ... LastLast
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 29389
Like Tree118579Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aw that was so sweet, @Natalka ....almost like the world was normal again...
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Those 2 little tri colour kittens seem to be real "instgaters". I laughed at the mum just plunking herself down in the middle of her sleeping babies.

The sun is just fading into a lovely sunset.

Another day in the books, so to speak.

Is anyone journaling about your days during this outbreak?

A lady who has been waiting a long time for knee replacements was going down our hall today to return a magazine to a friend . When she turned to say ,"Hi!" she fell. She was very upset and couldn't really get up so I, of course, ran to help her. Yikes, she said she was okay and just kept going after I picked up her magazine and keys for her. What an awful situation that we hesitate and almost second think helping someone in this situation. I, of course, did a lot of hand washing when I got back into my apartment.

Has anyone perfected a time machine yet so we could just fast- forward this video?

@Newfiescreech - I bet there's lots of seaglass just waiting for you on your beach when you are able to get out there.

All these descriptions of tantalizing treats are making my mouth water!

I hear PM Boris Johnson of the UK has been admitted to hospital as his temperature is still high after 10 days. He did look really sick in the pictures they showed of him yesterday.

Well, laundry calls. The Outlander is not going to be on tonight, but The Rookie will be.

@Natalka - one couple who joined our virtual church service today are former members who live in Saskatoon. They showed us the fresh and significant snowfall on their patio. Yikes!

Take care, everyone!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@avoncallingu - yes, we had been melting nicely, temps around or close to zero - then we got hit with minus teens and some snow. Not much at once though; we are to get more tonight.

Our niece, who had been a surgical resident in London for the past few years, will be going on to BC to do her speciality in pediatric surgery. Amazing!

My husband spoke to his younger brother yesterday, from a small city in southern Alberta. He is quite concerned because two of his daughters are nurses there, and his wife works in dietary.

It has been a quiet day. Overnight I slept an hour, up for two - lather, rinse, repeat.
    I did have a wee nap this aft, though.

Happy Palm Sunday! For us, it is Willow or Flowery Sunday.

Name:  facebook_1586122216671.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  143.1 KB

Name:  facebook_1586132774852.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  42.6 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Apr 5th, 2020 at 08:39 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, walkonby and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

walkonby and luvthefree like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good night sweet dreams, everyone...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good day!

Hoping you all have a great one!
    Watch until the end.

Very cute dogpile of cats But if I had that room, I would definitely fill it with plants and not cats
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Hoping you a make the best of the weekend. Just the normal routine here stay mostly indoors TV, and read .

Have a great Monday all
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning to those that have made the choice to peek out from under the Covoid-19 blankets today!! No matter what I wake up early. I try to fight it and force myself to fall back to maybe catch a couple more zzz's but today was not one of those success stories.
    So before I forget @coupon girl here is a jigsaw puzzle that could keep you occupied for the entire stay-at-home period!!

Gosh @avoncallingu that poor gal falling and as you said there was that moment of hesitation on your part to assist her where there had never been any before. I am reminded again of every health care worker on the job right now doing this every day, all day long....helping someone at great personal risk.

So....that sweet Gloria Gaynor wanna-be pup belting out a song was perfect @Lynn49 !! I must forward that to a few.

It's another back to work week for my guys, with a silver lining of a 4 day week!! I am playing a match up game atm with the items in the deep freeze, the fridge and the dry goods in the back room. Before I can decide on a menu or a dish I will need to double check that I actually have certain items in stock.

Late afternoon yesterday I decided to use up the last 2 pkgs of cream cheese to make one of those nacho style layered dips. Worked wonderfully as I had plenty of " on their last legs " veggies to dice up for the top layer. Many bottles left of the liquid taco sauce, enough old cheddar cheese to grate up and Voila! I placed both small square dishes into the fridge to chill.
    It wasn't until late that night we realized there was not even ONE bag of Tostitos left!
    So we used Breton crackers...hrmph! just not the same.
    Skippy, Lynn49 and coupon girl like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Must pass this silliness along......

By the way... Y'all be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down!
    Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster and we all agreed that things are getting overdone.
    I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything.
    Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant.
    In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing.
    The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!
    The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip. The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it .....pull myself together.
    Lynn49, GoJays, danger_dan and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning gang.
    Back at it for another week...with 'The New Norm'...not this Norm...but I imagine it would be pretty fun to work with him!

Have a great day folks.
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just thought I would check in before delving into stuff around here.
    I am pleased that my technical ability is improving as I am doing this on my phone! and/or it’s early enough in the day for my brain to function!
    Hope everyone had a great weekend and will have a great week as we move forward together!
    Take care of yourselves!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

more stuff I feel the need to share.....desperate times calls for desperate ( and sort of safe ) hair dresser meet ups!

Name:  hairdresser.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  17.4 KB
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information