User Tag List

Page 1066 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 66 566 966 1016 1056 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1076 1116 1166 1566 2066 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yeah, never 'assume' there is something in the freezer....
    Yesterday, planned for chicken fingers and fries - but there was no chicken, forgot we had it already.
    So, we had pastrami sandwiches and fries for supper.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Tonight im making Jane`s Chicken Burgers with a mixed salad on the side. Im not crazy about chicken burgers but hubby loves them. the things we do to keep em happy! Last night we went to Scores. I just had their Salad bar. I love their soups, had two bowls; 1 of chicken noodle and the other was Carrot and Orange soup (different but not bad). Hubby had the bbq chicken leg with the salad bar.
    Natalka, harbie, cath007 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yesterday,was a chicken pot pie with cheddar and brocoli Inside,very good I will rebuy again today,and now I want to try to make a ''gratin of cheddar and brocoli''need recepie lol,and macaroni salad,tonight absolutelly no idea yet
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Sushi is on the menu this evening...mmmmm!mmmm!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I made sloppy joes for the first time. DH and DS both loved them!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

We are just meant to eat take out, tonight is Swiss Chalet, mom was out all day and this cold is not going away, there is no way I could cook so take out it is.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Last night I made a pasta dish. I caramelized onions in a pan on the bbq(hate the smell inside ), sautéed kale, spinach and warmed cherry tomatoes until they burst and tossed it with rigatoni and 1/2 of both the cheese and the garlic cooking sauces from Kraft. I also tossed in some crisped sliced jalapeno jack cheese smokies(from our fave meat place ) Super yummy!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Tonight will be waffles(homemade), bacon and eggs for dinner

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Last night was my fiancé's homemade chili.

Tonight I made pita pizzas and salads.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today I roasted our last farm raised chicken that my dad's friend raised. So we had roasted chicken, with onions, and carrots roasted with it. Also had boiled red potatoes that I just dug out of the garden this morning. Made gravy. Had it all with leftover salad from last night (most of the ingredients were from my garden: Swiss chard, green onions, cherry tomatoes, pickling cucumbers, mushrooms, and marble cheese). Had with cranberry sauce and a glass of milk.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Sep 26th, 2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My daughter worked late so at 11pm i was making her the dinner i promised... she got a homemade breaded chicken burger and I got a spicy breaded chicken burger... no rings... no sides... the burger is hard enough to finish... but then i can barely make it through a big mac.

The spicy chicken was GREAT.. i started with the normal breading... 1 cup of flour 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 tsp marjoram, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1 tsp paprika and egg wash and double dip my daughters... then i added franks red hot sauce to the egg and 1 tsp of extra hot chili powder to the flour and stirred it up... once again i double dipped... it was way better than wendy's and it worked out to $1.02 in chicken breasts to make 2 huge buns.

My daughter was so happy i was willing to cook for her at that time of the night she brought me home licorice from walmart. Normally she just heats up what I made for dinner and is happy.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Dinner tonight will be beef liver with fried onions and gravy, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts and of course a mixed salad with just oïl and vinegar. Desert will be cut up fruits. Yesterday for lunch we were invited out to the community kitchen center which teaches cooking skills on a limited budget. The center opens its doors to everyone from 11 AM to 1 PM for lunch. The food is cooked by volunteers and then sold at a nominal fee. The money raised goes to the center which provides services to people on a limited budget. Anyway, every Wednesday it is Spaghetti day. You get a plate of spaghetti (1/2 plate or full plate), garlic bread, dessert and coffee/tea, served by volunteers. The cost was $4.00. Excellent meal and excellent value. I picked up a menu for the next 2 weeks and we will probably go there again. The menu includes salmon pie with an egg sauce, ham with pineapples, lasagna, etc. Most meals include soup also. They also sell frozen prepared meals for the elderly and also do delivery of their frozen meals. Ive known about this place for years but never been.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last night was pork sausages, homemade oven 'fried' potato chunks, and a kinda frittata made with onions, mushrooms, bean sprouts, and baby corn. The latter was fine, but I prefer when I make it like egg foo yung individually fried patties.

Tonight will be chicken stew, which will include lots of veggies and homemade gravy, served over mashed potatoes.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

nat, how do you make your egg foo yung? we love it (dh and I) but its quite pricey here at the Chinese restaurant. I have a ham in the slowcooker so we'll be having that tonight, mashed potatoes, carrots. i'm going to make my Missouri rice casserole for myself instead of mashed potatoes (and whoever else wants it).

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

DH is pulling some serious OT this week and wont be home until 9pm-ish (he starts around 6am). Since it's most likely just me and the dog and my sciatic is KILLING ME it wont be much. Maybe just a Sammy and some soup from Safeway

Thread Information