User Tag List

Page 545 of 654 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Are they waterproof? or at least water resistant?
    Never had them soak through, and I didn't treat them (I had forgotten!). And that's through snow, slush, and -40 temps - they have done it all. I also go barefeet in them, no socks, because they are so cozy inside. (well, unless I'm going somewhere I have to take my boots off - then I wear socks, lol!)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Damn bloody cold. I've coughed so much and my stomach hurts, I feel like I've been doing sit ups

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

MIL asking me to cancel an appointment and take FIL to his blood test. Umm, NO!! I made this appointment a month ago.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Hate to see my bro being mistreated very badly!

Edit: not by me, I swear!

A customer
    Last edited by Arvilish; Fri, Jan 13th, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
    barbis9 and toronto166 like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Super random. But people who refinish furniture just to make a quick buck. It drives me insane when people just slap on paint, say "refinished" throw in the word chalk paint and distressed and sell for a fortune. It kills me because the piece is just LOST! Not EVERY piece of furniture should be chalk painted or distressed! Like holy! Stick to the era! I'm no professional but I do love refinishing pieces for MY OWN HOME. I adore mid century modern/retro style. And I've been looking for some nice chairs for my dining table. And I keep seeing chairs that have been butchered to death. Mid century modern looks stupid distressed. Gah. Is just heartbreaking. And no I won't pay a huge price to strip the paint you slapped on and scuffed up. Hugest pet peeve! I truly believe that furniture speaks to you it's an art form. And some people have it and some just jump on the bandwagon and don't have a f'$&ing clue what they are doing. So stoooopppp for he love of god leave the furniture alone! End rant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

*insert GoJays hair pulling icon here*

Walmart customer service!!

I ordered a pillow online. I received it in the mail. The pillow I received and the one advertised is something completely different - however the Upc is the same on product as online and my receipt.

I message them, send them photos of the pillow, print screened the item I was supposed to get.

Their response is: It appears the UPC is the same and the manufacturer posted an incorrect photo. You can return the item at your local walmart. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Duh? I wasn`t planning on keeping it anyways - I know how to return items. They don`t even say if the product they posted is even an item they carry at all? The reviews would suggest they had the correct pillow before.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Snarky white women (I can say that) who turn into the hulk at customer service to get their way. The sense of self entitlement is high!! PS. Take a Xanax. Life goes a lot smoother.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH playing his country music so loud that it is drowning out the tv that I am sitting in front of.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Snarky white women (I can say that) who turn into the hulk at customer service to get their way. The sense of self entitlement is high!! PS. Take a Xanax. Life goes a lot smoother.
    Name:  Happy-Crying-Face-Meme-12.png
Views: 790
Size:  41.8 KB

Reminds me of one recent incident! I was smiling while in the lane and there is this guy who look around. The woman scolded and yelled at him for not smiling back at me
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Where we live we have these large roll off garbage bin type community recycling bins. The rules are pretty simple - loose recycling or clear bags. Everything goes into the same bin except glass which has a separate bin yet people use black bags, throw glass into the main bins, I've seen garbage tossed in and even grass clippings in the summer and the best part is people just dump things right into the openings and never move stuff down into the bins so they look jam packed but they in fact still have plenty of room inside. Then more people come and go "oh they are full" and just leave their recycling outside the bin and it piles and piles and piles. I can't tell you how many times I've gone there and pushed and rearranged everything to make all kinds of room. It doesn't take much just some common sense. ARGH! Why do people have to be so clueless? Or entitled? Maybe both? Ugh.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ I have these bins too at my building and people will put huge boxes from their TV (not compacted) so it takes up tons of space. Garbage gets thrown in. People don`t care or their just oblivious.
    Newfiescreech and toronto166 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, turns out I made a mistake on my taxes in claiming my student residence as rent for last year. Just got lump summed the Sales Tax portion of Trillium to end my payments a few days ago, but what do I get today? A letter saying I have to payback the Property Tax and Energy portion of Trillium now. Why would you send me money if you want it back literally the next day? SMH, now I have to pull money from my savings and go pay the damned thing off today as well as go for an interview, maybe see a movie (Blue Monday) and a family friends b-day party as well

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Women over 40 who live, love and thrive off causing drama in the minimum wage work place. Pathetic losers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went into checkout 51 just after midnight and see there are about 10 brand new offers that have 0 remaining. The offers have only been out a few minutes how can there be none left? Look again this morning and these same offers say very few remaining? How is that possible? There can't be very many people who shop between midnight and 7 am specifically for these random offers.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Thread Information