User Tag List

Page 416 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 516 916 1416 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 I am pleased to announce NO alcohol was purchased at all.

I made 7 purchases ( completing 7 earned you the 2,000 bonus Air Miles for this STB promo)
    I used 7 coupons ( some were printed in the STB booklets OR I chose and printed off coupons for different offers that were found in the online link )

The STB promo ran from Nov 14th - Dec 14th, so there was plenty of wiggle room to use the coupons.

Also, each coupon had its own bonus Air Mile reward just for making the purchase, separate from that 2,000 bonus.
    Some were as little as 10 AM wys $50.00, or 15 AM wys $25.00, others were get 25 AM when you redeem 95 AM on any purchase.
    AND....I used my Amex to make all of these purchases so I earned even more Bonus air miles on my cc statement.

Seemed daunting at first but I kept track and kept all my receipts in case those AM never went into my account.
    They did tell us that they would go into our accounts around early Feb....and they did!
    Honey. @walkonby , I "hear what you're saying", and I do understand the language, but what I'm
    understanding is this:

...but I applaude your ability to do that. Whatever that magic stuff is, that you do.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good night folks!
    Walks- you are amazing! I have, unfortunately not heard of "Shop The Block" but it seems it is now over.

I fought off a splitting head all day but finally, it slowly came around. Managed to do a quick run to Bulk Barn for honey before the weather got bad and also picked up a couple of things in another store.

Somehow the moon roof, which you can just raise a little to increase airflow, had been left open and because I had the inside cover closed I hadn't noticed it. I kept hearing a "wind-like" sound over the last couple of days but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I think my brother must have been fiddling with buttons in the car while he was waiting for me at the grocery store the other day and because he couldn't see the moonroof open, he didn't realize that the particular button he had pressed had opened it. Aaarrrgh! I don't know if any damage has been done to the top of the inside moonroof cover. Nothing I can do about it at the moment. At least I didn't take it through the carwash-OMG!

Poor Tootie will not settle down to sleep. She keeps licking her paws and I have really tried all I know to calm her down.

I finally took her calming coat off and brushed her and she settled down for a few minutes but now she has started again.

Snow removal vehicles are running and the snow keeps falling. Our minister drives in from Guelph so if driving is bad they may cancel church tomorrow morning.

Because the temp is going up, the weather people are saying it may be very slippery. My knee that I fell on a few weeks ago keeps reminding me that I really shouldn't have done that. So I won't be venturing out if it's slippery.

I did get some filing and sorting and organizing done for my prep for the dreaded income tax.

I don't seem to be sleepy so maybe I will read a little more of my book.

My friend's grandson is still being intubated but he seems to be kicking the bug. He went out and bought a "Daniel the Lion" helium Balloon for the little guy. -his hero!

I slow-cooked up a very nice "fowl" stew for supper which was considerably better than some of the "foul" stews I have made.

Well, I am rambling so see ya!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Feb 4th, 2018 at 12:26 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Have a great Sunday

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hi @flemeth , I am also up and at 'em early this morning. The snowfall that came yesterday is sort of in need of a shovel job, I may attack it later because at this hour my neighbours might not appreciate the scraping noises.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday y'all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

An extreme cold warning here, -41 windchill... gah!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, looks like a winter wonderland out there again!

Name:  f2df9b986f7b986346b5298cfee6dc79.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  49.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A quick good morning to you all!!!

It's SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!! GO EAGLES!!!!
    Answer SO many of our prayers out there to slam down those cheating patriots!!

Snow here also overnight, just a tinkle, and our neighbour shovelled our driveway, the sweetie, so we're just preparing for my late BFF's Hubby to come over later today for dinner and the game. Jenny is hiding here with me because her Daddy started that viscious vacuum-cleaner downstairs.

Everyone, had a wonderful day, stay safe if you're out there, and puh-lease send winning vibes to the Eagles!!!

Oh!! AND, my beautiful, wonderful RAY LEWIS has been inducted into the HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!! FIRST ROUND!!
    He's been called THE best defensive line player of ALL TIME!

Here he is:

Honestly, I was crying last night when he was called up on stage and I'm teary-eyed for him as I watched this.
    ....I miss watching you play.....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Feb 4th, 2018 at 11:47 AM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great Toronto match! Great win!! Excellent start. Oh this is Toronto Wolfpack not Leafs

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Great Toronto match! Great win!! Excellent start. Oh this is Toronto Wolfpack not Leafs

Sent from my iPhone
    Okaaaayyy!! You scared me there! I thought you'd been hallucinating last night...or drinking early in the day!
    I was about to call Shady Pines for you!!

@avoncallingu, how's Tootie today? Has she settled down a little? Poor wee thing...to have to go through such pain and discomfort. Give her a snuggle for me, please? She's such a wee little lady.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

She's good today. She does a strange thing with her food. She looks like she is trying to cover it up with her nose. And then she takes a taste and then decides whether she'll continue. OCD!

I had to shovel off parts of the patio so she wasn't up to her neck this morning. Helped that she was able to achieve her goal this morning. She's now sleeping with her thundershirt on.

Going to keep filing and then head over to BrotherB and Sil's for a "finger food" gathering around the TV for a while. BrotherR really isn't much of a ball fan and I don't want to leave the Tootie girl for very long.

Laundry on the go.
    Golf on TV for now.

Enjoy your evening, folks!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another Toronto team wins today. First the Wolfpack now the Raptors!

“Delon Wright had 15 points off the bench as the Toronto Raptors beat the Memphis Grizzlies 101-86 on Sunday.”

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn invited me to stop by and say hi. So here I am. Hi.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Lynn invited me to stop by and say hi. So here I am. Hi.

Yayyy!!!! I love seeing you here, @GoJays !!!! I hope you drop by often!!
    Okay! Time for company! Must get moving!!!!
    Toodles everyone!! GO EAGLES!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just flyin' through @GoJays? Always a pleasure to see you

Thread Information