User Tag List

Page 572 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 1072 1572 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 29338
Like Tree118490Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@beckie.c

Nice that you are back!
    So sorry about your grandfather.

Yep my health has been in quite a tailspin, life changing, but with lots of help working now to get through some things.

Milan showed up with cool treats after he was done work, so we had a quick BBQ because he was so tuckered out. He has to drive 45 minutes once he leaves here and crosses the city, so he can't leave here very tired..

Good night, all!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great day yesterday. Another busy day for me. I do t think I have enough hours in the day with all the things I want to accomplish today. Have a great day all

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @flemeth, where are you off to in NYC? I can't remember if you have family there to visit or if it's just a nice vacation. I can't wait until we get there in September!!
    Did I recall that you said you were driving?

Enjoy yourselves and take care out there!
    @Lynn49 I am off the Bronx. And yes I have all my family and relatives in NY. I will be going to a Manhattan also. My family in Canada is from my DH side no immediate family for me here. My DDS and I are going it’s a girls vacation and we are driving we don’t have a time when we have to be back. And since we are savaging at my moms we are saving on hotel cost . You will have lots of fun when you get there there so much to do and see.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@beckie.c sorry about your a Grandpa and nice that you are back

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This one's for you @avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@flemeth, @GoJays, good morning Ladies.

Traffic was downright horrible this morning...who in the world allows construction work to continue on past 6 am!? They kept the entire express lanes shut down for a good portion of the rush this morning!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning Dan It's the first day of summer. We're well into construction season. Does it feel like this some days?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Construction season here, too, and people forget, saying they are ten minutes away then it turns into a half hour or more.

Another hot one today here.

Hope you all have a great day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone~

Off to Michaels this afternoon for 2 more paint colours I need to replenish; I take my DH along, we each have a coupon and each buy one...saving 40% off each tube of paint: priceless!

It's sunny here, but it sure cooled down overnight, 15 now, heading up to 24 and thankfully for now, at least, the rain forecast has been cancelled for DD's staff bbq at their place on Saturday. No need for our airconditioning, @walkonby ...hope you slept well last night. I just toss and turn if it's too warm at night and end up turning the thing on, about 69 degrees, particularly during those hot, muggy couple of weeks we had.

You all have a wonderful day!!!

Here's another one for you, @avoncallingu ......can't wait 'till you get here or..errr..at camp!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone! Enjoy the first day of summer.

Name:  HappyThirstyThursday-Dog.gif
Views: 132
Size:  179.3 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  f1adfb174a482851a29ec3bca3307f3d.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  14.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Lynn49 I am off the Bronx. And yes I have all my family and relatives in NY. I will be going to a Manhattan also. My family in Canada is from my DH side no immediate family for me here. My DDS and I are going it’s a girls vacation and we are driving we don’t have a time when we have to be back. And since we are savaging at my moms we are saving on hotel cost . You will have lots of fun when you get there there so much to do and see.
    @flemeth , enjoy your holiday! DH and I were chatting about visiting the Bronx (I know he'd love the zoo...hm...maybe on my shopping day, he could go there and scope things out! ), or Brooklyn...we'll be staying in Manhattan, at the New Yorker hotel and yes, I know it's touristy there, but that's where the lights are, and being the moth that I am, I head right for 'em!
    It's our second trip there, and I can't get enough of NYC!!!

Safe travels, Hon!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Very funny pix, folks!
    I will be welcoming my brother R and my friend over this afternoon to celebrate her solstice birthday. She promises to come in her birthday suit. It's always been our joke that she and I will celebrate the solstice by dashing around appreciating natural au naturale
    So, lots to be done!
    Catch up later!

All this talk of NYC makes ME want to hop in the car for a road trip. Lynn, we're getting close to the time when I can check the "upcoming weather" for Sudbury and the Island while we're up there!!!!

Got to run!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh my!! lots of funny chatter going on in here today.
    @avoncallingu gah!! running around nekkid!? ha ha
    @flemeth your trip sounds like it will be a blast, especially with no hard timetable to return.
    @Lynn49 I survived the sleep with no A/C ...BUT rose a bit too early and never went back for a nap yet. That can be my plan later on this aft maybe.
    @GoJays ha ha I was hoping to find a funny skunk pic to post for avon but yours did the trick!
    @danger_dan bummer again on that drive in.
    At least there is only one more drive into work for you left for this week!!

Grabbed a $150.00 Sobeys GC this a.m. and earned 150 bonus Air Miles. ( promo started today )
    With no flyers dropped on my porch ( as yet ) looks like I will have to put off any shopping until Friday.
    No biggie, we need very little as DH " greens " are all growing nicely out back.
    We've harvested 3 times from the baby lettuce that are in the 2 long deck planters and I watered yesterday and they are mostly grown back again almost half way!
    Way too many green onions......but I will just have to pick some soon and force them into a recipe.

He says by July 1st we will have items for a stir fry.......

o.k. time to make everyone cry now.....sorry.

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/305317...2/#post6906245

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/305317...2/#post6906247
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Jun 21st, 2018 at 02:14 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information