User Tag List

Page 837 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 835 836 837 838 839 847 887 937 1337 1837 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 29338
Like Tree118490Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    So sorry hear about Your cousin Lynn ..sending my thoughts and prayers sweetie that everything works out for her .
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech ...she has a long road ahead....How's all that paperwork coming along? Can you see over the top of it, yet? Hope it's all going well for you, Screech.
    @flemeth ...this is a little late, but you mentioned facial cleansers, and if anyone uses them: I haven't used anything but facial wipes for years and wouldn't change a thing!
    I use these which the younger generation would probably turn their noses up on, hahaha...but they're so inexpensive, I love the "cucumber" ones, with or without that exfoliation side, but it does give a nice scrub, too.

These:https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/equate-...4aAuZ5EALw_wcB
    60 count for $6

These are the refills I purchase...120 count for $8
    https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nice-n-...IaAkDyEALw_wcB

Just fyi....although like I mentioned, young people may want a "real" name-brand, but boy do they pay for it!
    Getting it FREE, however, now THAT'S a deal!! Hahahaha!!!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sigh, another snow day for the kids... and it's not even snowing! The weather channel claims that we're currently getting heavy snow. I look outside. Windy, no snow, and it hasn't snowed at all through the night... well, unless the current wind was kind enough to blow it away. At least I got my grocery shopping done yesterday, don't have to think about that for another week.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Sigh, another snow day for the kids... and it's not even snowing! The weather channel claims that we're currently getting heavy snow. I look outside. Windy, no snow, and it hasn't snowed at all through the night... well, unless the current wind was kind enough to blow it away. At least I got my grocery shopping done yesterday, don't have to think about that for another week.
    Good morning @GoJays I was thinking along the same line. Just Heavy winds.
    I guess we will have it later into the morning . Have a few errands that I was suppose to do but will wait and see how this storm plays out . I have a book that I can read but wanted to pick up one that’s on hold at the library.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning @GoJays I was thinking along the same line. Just Heavy winds.
    I guess we will have it later into the morning . Have a few errands that I was suppose to do but will wait and see how this storm plays out . I have a book that I can read but wanted to pick up one that’s on hold at the library.
    I'll add my 2 cents in here. I went out to add a bag of litter mess to the compost green bucket this morning oh say about 7:40 a.m.
    Hrmph!! I felt ticked off by all the warnings of the coming snowfall when everything seemed perfectly calm and there was no snow.
    Came back inside and within 8 minutes the skies opened up and these millions of teensy swirling flakes are now blowing around everywhere, AND they have now stuck on the deck, path and driveway.
    So much for my planned trip to the library.
    @Lynn49 that is some kind of resistant infection your cousin contracted while in Cuba but as both Avon and Natalka mentioned these infections are much more common now to catching them while in the hospital setting.
    As you said, she sure has a long recovery road ahead.
    Both DH and my back are aching! For NO good reason....we did nothing!
    He insists it is because of a drop in the Barometric pressure so I'll go with that then.

Everyone stay safe if ya have to head outside.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah, it's here too now. Started maybe half an hour after I originally posted. At least they didn't call for a sunny day and we end up with this

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I guess the weather guy/Gal was correct it's been falling like crazy here we already have lots on the ground but I am not going out of the House until my DH comes home that's the I instructions I git before he left so I will follow. Well reading I will do.
    Stay safe everyone . I f you don't need to be out stay indoors and if you do have to drive be careful and lots of patience. Hope @danger_dan is working from home and also his lady

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Hope you guys are dealing with the white stuff okay.
    We got a skiff yesterday, will probably get a little more today.

Both my son and husband came last night to visit, they overlapped for a little bit of that time -
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Feb 12th, 2019 at 09:17 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning, folks! Slept in but wrt the storm -we get it before the GTA. It started snowing during the night and there's a good 3 cm or so on the patio. The school board here heard about a major increase in bus -involved crashes (mostly fender benders- thank heavens) and during the last storm the busses were not cancelled when they needed to be by the end of the school day). So schools are looking ahead to the return home trip for students as well as the getting there trip.

Got to get rolling. Mover evaluation guy is coming at 11:30. Can't be any more lazy than I have already been.

Enjoy the day-whatever it holds!

BFN!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

As our kids said: Finally together on one chaise, lol!! It still looks like a bit of a tense stand-off and DJ looks right po'd, but one step at a time.. Of course Suda's trying to sleep through the whole thing....sorry to post another pic of them, but really, this IS quite the event. Hahaha!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I guess the weather guy/Gal was correct it's been falling like crazy here we already have lots on the ground but I am not going out of the House until my DH comes home that's the I instructions I git before he left so I will follow. Well reading I will do.
    Stay safe everyone . I f you don't need to be out stay indoors and if you do have to drive be careful and lots of patience. Hope @danger_dan is working from home and also his lady
    We are indeed, both working from home today! Thank you for thinking of us @flemeth !

We both have to go into the office tomorrow though...that should be a commute and a half...

Back to the papers...
    Stay safe, stay warm, and in good spirits everyone!
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    As our kids said: Finally together on one chaise, lol!! It still looks like a bit of a tense stand-off and DJ looks right po'd, but one step at a time.. Of course Suda's trying to sleep through the whole thing....sorry to post another pic of them, but really, this IS quite the event. Hahaha!!!

@Lynn49 as much as I am scared of cats . They are adorable. I guess my fear will go away once my DDS get one. Younger DD keep bugging us to get one and my promised to both my DDs when the have a place of there own the would both have a big dog that shed and a cat as House warming gifts the get to choose them.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good to hear @danger_dan Enjoy the day and have a safe drive in tomorrow.

Thread Information