User Tag List

Page 946 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 944 945 946 947 948 956 996 1046 1446 1946 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 29296
Like Tree118402Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Went to eat with my aunt at about 5pm. I did have the garlic bread and arugula beet salad. Also got $90 for my birthday. I’m going to use it for groceries but my cousin also said they want me to go watch a movie. I also found out from my aunt if I can find an apartment up to about $750 a month they’ll pay part of my rent so I can have an actual apartment instead of this tiny room. Very grateful for everything of course. 🙂❤️

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49 - fabulous news about your husband!

Today turned out to be a decent day, thank goodness! So looking forward to the long weekend so my husband can have a good break, then I can enjoy him being "himself" for at least the third day. After a workday, he is so hurting and tired... which can result in him sometimes being a bit of a bear....

Have a nice evening and I wish all of you a refreshing sleep!

Name:  FB_IMG_1558057947878.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  70.3 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 , That's wonderful news about DH!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@Lynn49 , that's amazing news! ...and just inm time for an extra day to celebrate with Family and Friends!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @Natalka , @avoncallingu , @danger_dan , it was a pretty happy reunion at the airport. You're right, Dan, a long weekend to celebrate the good news!
    DD drove to camp yesterday afternoon, we'll drive there today, but SIL and GS won't be there until later Saturday night or Sunday morning because GS was invited to a birthday party for a girl in his class on Saturday late afternoon and he must go, doncha know, lol...social obligations!

So another sweep, but for Boston this time...I thought I was watching the highlights of the game earlier, but it was a replay of the game, , evidently I should still be sleeping!

Enjoy the day, everyone! And thanks again to everyone

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good Morning! @Lynn49 - you're an early bird again today!
    @danger_dan -have a safe drive and a happy visit!

Well, 15 years ago today, I was waking to my wedding day. The Friday night of the long weekend. (The real date is next week) We had the service in a local ski lodge, performed by a colleague who was a wedding officiant. My 3-year-old nephew was the ring bearer in a little tux. Last night he was again all dressed up to go to his prom -having finished high school. What a wonderful, eventful 15 years it has been, filled with laughter and tears and a life full of memories.

Have a terrific weekend celebrating Old Vickie's 200th birthday.

Bye for now!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Well, 15 years ago today, I was waking to my wedding day. The Friday night of the long weekend. (The real date is next week)...
    What a Co-Inky-Dink, @avoncallingu ...The Lady and I have our Wedding Anniversary coming up next week as well! Only our is 4 years
    We planned out the date well...4 years ago our wedding date was not on the long weekend either...but for most years it is...which means FREE FIREWORKS on (most) of our Anniversary Weekends!

Happy early Anniversary to you and the Mrs. Avon.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Happy anniversary to @avoncallingu and to @danger_dan
    Well, I was here at 4 this morning but I guess I couldn't find anything to post.
    So here you are...

... look at me go.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahaha... @GoJays ! Love that poor little racoon, but that second one, I saved something like that in Pinterest with a scary wolf and was ready for the last line to read, "I AM the storm." Fighting this constant fibro storm, I found that one to be empowering.
    But yours? I can barely keep it together whenever I read Twitter or fb posts! I still can't get accustomed to the use of the word, "way", as in "Its way cooler!"

Have a lovely day and long weekend everyone!
    We'll be off to the island shortly.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Poor little Grumpy Cat passed away. She was seven years old
    Did you know that her real name was Tardar Sauce? I didn't.
    She had an underbite and feline dwarfism and that's what made her look grumpy.
    She made her human mama a buttload of money.

She doesn't look so grumpy in this picture

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

R.I.P. Grumpy Cat!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yes, sad news about Grumpy Cat...

Good Morning!

I fell asleep in the evening yesterday but my nighttime sleep pattern was the same anyway. Guess I should do what my son advised me and just sleep whenever - because sometimes I am sleepy/tired/hurting in the evening but force myself to stay awake until about 10, thinking that would help me sleep the night - but it doesn't anyway.

I am much more rested with more sleep than I was last year, though, so I am glad for that.

It won't be a warm long weekend, but that doesn't matter for us anyway.

Hope you all have a Fab Friday!

Name:  facebook_1557860380485.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  122.7 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

animals....how they grab my heart! I was sad to hear that Grumpy Cat ( aka Tardar Sauce? ) passed at such a young age, was that the direct result of her having feline dwarfism?
    The upside down racoon was good for a hoot, glad he was rescued though, all that blood rushing to his head was probably dizzying!

I was NOT a happy camper this morning but I am much better now. PC Optimum usually adjusts missing points lickety split when I put an inquiry online. Sometimes on the same day comes the " sorry we have inconvenienced you " email response with the missing points added.

The response I got however was an accusation that I had NOT loaded my offers prior to shopping....such liars!
    I fed them an earful saying as much in my reply to that message, and then I phoned them.
    The points ( just under 3,000.....nothing huge but good grief! ) will of course ALL be added, the CS rep told me atm she was having difficulty logging into the site.
    Yeah, I told her JUST like yesterday morning, it took me about 7 tries to get in!
    She also said they had installed new software that was causing havoc amongst members getting their digital offers to come up.
    So there! HRMPH!!

Then if that was not bad enough I had bought a seedless watermelon yesterday to have for the long weekend, BUT I hate surprises so I cut it open as soon as i got home. At first I thought " hooray! a nice deep red one ", followed by " oh DAMN! why is this all rubbery/spongy inside?? "

I could not bring it back till first thing this a.m. when they opened, had some of the evidence in a large ziplock.
    Head of Produce was not available, so I went to returns desk and the cashier INSISTED that I must have the entire whole watermelon with me for any refund or exchange.......bwahahaha!!
    Ya think that stops me lady??
    I live very close to this store, so i drove back home and grabbed the bag out of the bin....I really don't care what was under the melon inside this bag, I just double bagged it and went back.

Same gal processed the refund, not even asking name or phone number which they always seem to do??
    Then she muttered " have a nice weekend " to which I snappily replied " go F yourself! "
    Yes. I DID THAT. I don't care anymore.
    You insinuated something by making me return the entire melon? What on earth did you need that bag of rotted produce for?
    I showed you the condition of the insides.....honestly!!
    I hope everyone that bought one of their $4.00 melons brings them back as well.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby !
    But... but... that's something I would say! Not nice little, ol' you!

Thread Information