User Tag List

Page 1718 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 718 1218 1618 1668 1708 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1728 1768 1818 ... LastLast
Results 25,756 to 25,770 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

does anyone have an electric food or meat slicer at home that they like? i've been searching for one at a reasonable price but powerful, easy to clean and stainless steel. Not a big commercial one.
    i've been reading a lot of reviews too.
    thanks

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @GoJays, on the subject of being kind and polite, here's one along the lines of another one you posted...

fantastic!
    Purdee likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post

fantastic!
    I thought that would be right up your alley! Hahaha!!!

Honestly, how many times a day we want to just look into someone's eyes and ask them that?! Or better still....on fb groups.
    I logged on and nothing at all came up in the way of posts!! Like I don't exist!
    Might be a sign to log off for good, huh?
    Fine now, just a glitch.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Apr 5th, 2022 at 06:53 PM.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Natalka so glad you posted to update us my friend. Sending prayers for you ,your husband and Milan.Sending positive vibes too.Hope your situation will get better
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wishing you all a good rest of the week!!!
    Lynn49 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka, Purdee and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This week cannot end fast enough. I'm in such a foul mood and for no good reason. Well, I dunno it may be connected to covid and how many think it is all behind us while actually it is continually sneaking UP behind us and finding new victims to infect.
    Lets end restrictions and open everything up to allow small businesses the chance to catch their breath ( I DO sympathize with their economic losses ) however many people infected will now be losing theirs......literally!

Staying inside ( still ), except for Dr./dental appt.s, groceries and gas.
    DH has been climbing the walls and 2 weeks ago was eager to dine in somewhere for an Easter Sunday meal.
    So, in that moment of surrender I made a reservation ( just the 3 of us ) but now I'm considering cancelling.
    It's the fear of " future " regret that is stalking me. Regret that if any of us do test positive for covid after that meal,
    I'll kick myself for giving in.

gah!! as I said, just in a foul mood today
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Apr 6th, 2022 at 07:25 AM.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone.
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    This week cannot end fast enough. I'm in such a foul mood and for no good reason. Well, I dunno it may be connected to covid and how many think it is all behind us while actually it is continually sneaking UP behind us and finding new victims to infect.
    Lets end restrictions and open everything up to allow small businesses the chance to catch their breath ( I DO sympathize with their economic losses ) however many people infected will now be losing theirs......literally!

Staying inside ( still ), except for Dr./dental appt.s, groceries and gas.
    DH has been climbing the walls and 2 weeks ago was eager to dine in somewhere for an Easter Sunday meal.
    So, in that moment of surrender I made a reservation ( just the 3 of us ) but now I'm considering cancelling.
    It's the fear of " future " regret that is stalking me. Regret that if any of us do test positive for covid after that meal,
    I'll kick myself for giving in.

gah!! as I said, just in a foul mood today
    Awww, little Muffin, sorry you're in having the moody-blues today; I think a lot of us have felt like that now and then: defeated by events personal to us, and of course, in the news. Sometimes it's for no reason at all.
    I can understand you considering cancelling your dinner reservation since all restrictions have been removed, full capacity, no socially-distanced tables, but I also think that at some point we'll all be introduced to covid, and I only hope it'll be as mild for others as it's been for us.
    Hubby's has turned into a cold and he's taking Benedryl for it and is sleeping fine, and otherwise feeling like he just has a cold. Thank goodness for puzzles keeping him quiet these past few days; it's almost finished, but I'll take another one out of the box our DD brought over for him!

Our DD was talking with her sis-in-law down south the other day, who was saying how careful they are, and poof! Her hubby now has covid!! There's almost no escaping it, but thank heavens for those vaccinations and booster, no one who's been caring for their health has ended up in a hospital. That's the ticket here: it's just a flu to us now and going into the future, I'm sure we'll all get our yearly or semi-yearly flu shots just like our other ones to keep the worst away from us. It'll never fully go away, but it'll certainly be less of a danger to most of us.

So, today DD is driving me to my eye surgeon who'll check our the "thinning" of a blood vessel in my left eye in which, I hope, he won't be tempted to stick a needle into with something to do whatever it's supposed to do, to help. A lovely thought, , but I hope it's early stages and it's a watch and wait condition. Having the start of macular degeneration is enough to deal with for now.

OMGOsh, your Leafs last night, @walkonby !! No wonder you're blue today!! When DH switched the game to the Raptors, they were leading 5-1!! How do they blow a lead like that?!
    And did I understand that the Jays have a new pitcher, @GoJays , Walks? I guess 3rd time's a charm for acquiring him! Hope he works out for them.

Okay....time to do something productive...after I stick rollers in my hair, lol...yes, I'm old school. My hands can't use a curling iron and barely a curling blower, so this is easiest for me.

Toodles, everyone, enjoy a lovely day! Oh...except for anyone in ThunderBay....I'd be hiding until June if we got that snowfall!!
    +6here, sunny, heading up to 12 and blessed rain to kill the snow...
    Skippy, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Sorry @Natalka for the ongoing difficulties you and your family are dealing with.
    I am thankful that your Son is there to help you guys out. You have raised him well.
    I hope and pray for better health for you and yours.
    Take life one day/hour/minute at a time Lord, whatever works best for you at that moment.
    We’re all here rooting for you!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 3 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

I am feeling very tired since yesterday and even though I try to nap I would not sleep guess too much brain activity

Have a great Thursday all
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information