User Tag List

Page 1506 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 506 1006 1406 1456 1496 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1516 1556 1606 2006 2506 ... LastLast
Results 22,576 to 22,590 of 38027
    <div style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;text-decoration: underline;">AcademyQueen</div>
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Just dropping in to say hi! Heading back to mom's for another week ............... thanks for all the words, gave rep to everyone it would let me!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Marjem for all the forum words. I haven't had any luck looking for words since the October hunt but since you found some this weekend I went looking tonight and found a few more.

5 pts
    delta12
    pearl99

50 pts
    vacation88

100 pts
    greek1909

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok - i ordered something... That should guarantee the old contests points will come in... now that i'm down to nothing I think it's time for me to take a break from the old computer... I've decided to make sock monkeys for the take home gift for DD birthday... i'm almost done #5 - i'm not really sure how many i'll need, but i better get on it!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Yep Aliens abducted me, took me to a crater and i was stuck in someones arse for at least 3 weeks and then.....nm, i put that in my next booky.

I am back and all is ok... Im alive, have all my body parts, soem are bigger than i woudl prefer but i am good. TY TY.

you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay
    "some are bigger than I would prefer" what does that mean?!?!?!

ok I am heading to bed sooooo tired and the rest of my responses are so not apropriate for this forum LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi guys...sorry you aren't feeling well lolcat...we are all getting over the flu here too. Ok... I made a facebook thing, but how do I find you guys?

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[quote=NSangel;722790]Star: just let u know, WHATEVER you decide to do we'll be your support. Sounds like going to visit your dd (or is it the ds?) is a great idea. Some time out of the situtation can clear your head. but i bet
    Thanks everyone for being so caring and wonderful. He's the love of my life can't imagine not having him around. I just can't watch him destroy our life and physically I can't handle it.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rebel, my copays on my meds run me up to $400 a month plus I have other medical costs. Because my dh makes too much I can't get the medicare supplement for pharmacy. Some of my eye prescriptions cost me up to $75 the insurance doesn't pay worth beans on them and medicare doesn't cover any of my prescriptions. Thankfully after I meet my medicare deductible for the year they pay my copays from my primary insurance.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning.

Be back in a bit, I have to read though the thread!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Good Morning everyone
    Thank you for the words & have a wonderful day

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

now mind you i get BOMBARDED with emails of all kinds. but i have to share this one seek sent

Three handsome male dogs are walking down the street when they see a beautiful, enticing, female Poodle.

The three male dogs fall all over themselves in an effort to be the one to reach her first, but end up arriving in front of her at the same time.

The males are speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glance from her in return.

Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three suitors, she decides to be kind and tells them, 'The first one who can use the words 'liver' and 'cheese' ! together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with me.'

The sturdy, muscular black Lab speaks up quickly and says, 'I love liver and cheese.'

'Oh, how childish,' said the Poodle. 'That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever.'

She turns to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever and says 'How well can you do?'

'Um. I HATE liver and cheese,' blurts the Golden Retriever.

'My, my,' said the Poodle. 'I guess it's hopeless. That's just as dumb as the Lab's sentence.'

She then turns to the last of the three dogs and says, 'How about you, little guy?'

The last of the three, tiny in stature but big in fame and finesse, is the Taco Bell Chihuahua .

He gives her a smile, a sly wink, turns to the Golden Retriever and the Lab and says...

Liver alone, Cheese mine
    Last edited by NSangel; Mon, Feb 9th, 2009 at 07:45 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK I am bacHappy birthday Shebby.

SS about your husband Star - sometime a good kick in the backsides works, but don't listine to me as I am single again.

AP - Is she really back or was I just dreaming???

Bubblecat - send me your email addy and I will try to add you. Seems people can't find me most of the time even though I change my setting to let friends of friends see my profile.

Thanks for all the words. Look like I have hours and hours to put in. I hope I am not to busy at work so that I can put them in. LOL

NS - I did not copy you on the hat!! I got it as a gift. YES a few peole out there do like me. LOL

If you all have stuff you don't want you can send it my way!! My pet wuld love to get a frig or anything else. So far I have only gotten a few good thing in the boxes and those I sold to get more money. Yesterday I got a paperbag shirt. So my pet is wearing it.

Tick is sure working hard on PS - She will probably pass me in the standing today!!

The kidlets are off to their fathers for the week and I need to do a massive clean of the house. (I say that to myself everyday, but I really have to clean up) I am looking at getting the windows in the living room and dining room replaced and the cay is coming tonight to give me the quote and tell me when he can come. The good news is that I will get rebates back on them for my energy audit and from the tax man next yer on my taxes. Might as well take atvantage of the savings. I also need to get my fence replaced this year before it totally falls down. If I didn't have the pool I wouldn't worry. I have to find someone to take down and put up the new fance in one day!! That should be fun. NOT!

OK off to wrk as I should have started 45 mins ago.

Have a good day everyone, bbl.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    Hi guys...sorry you aren't feeling well lolcat...we are all getting over the flu here too. Ok... I made a facebook thing, but how do I find you guys?
    well, you have to do a search either for our real names or our email accts we signed onto facebook. i remember your first name but not your last. if you want to pm it to me i can look for you. in meantime i'll pm you mine, and you can go to friends, search for friends on facebook, find me then request me to add you

i know sounds confusing. but lookit it this way. if we can get you on petsociety, the kids will luv it.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Before i read anyting i jsut want to send BIG APOLOGIES!!! I did not get my Christams cards out at all. None, ugha.

I've had issues, mutiple, more than usuall issues. So I hope an I am sorry and maybey something else that i am working on is ok on the cards as I loved them and i feel liek robber.

I'm back and promise ot not stay way taht long again. I am sorry to worry anyone or piss them off.

Ok i am done. BTW NSangel contacted me to make sure I wasnt' dying...
    Aphena's back

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    woohoo I won 500 coins in the ps game..yay
    congrats nice prize

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Just on to let you all know I am still alive. Monet and I got all better from the flu, then Winter got it, and now I have it again. Not as bad this time, but it is hard to avoid getting it when they are puking on you. *sigh* At least she's feeling a bit better, she is the worst when she's sick. Screams and screams. Poor thing.

I did the wiki, but that is it for me for the night. lol

Night all! Big hugs to all who are having troubles. I read all the posts but I'm just so exhausted. Will check in on you all in a day or two.
    hope you all feel better soon, when are you due now?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks jode, can't rep you

ns- I love that joke

Thread Information