User Tag List

Page 2525 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 1525 2025 2425 2475 2515 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2535 ... LastLast
Results 37,861 to 37,875 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It eventually happened, inspiration to make a dinner for myself. DH and DS chowed down on THEIR high calorie version of pasta while I heated
    up a serving of my lean gr. chx with chopped veg and Shirataki penne noodles. ( topped with ricotta and fresh grated Parm. )
    Accompanying the pasta was some Ryvita crackers yogurted and fruited up and celery logs with P.Butter and crispy sweet crunchies. Mmmmm.

Name:  pasta with ground chx.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  76.5 KB
    Silk and SassyAshley like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Took a bag with 8 pieces of previously made chicken wontons from the freezer. Dumped them into a carton of No salt added veggie broth, adding diced green onions, celery and zucchini.
    Soup for both my lunch and dinner.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Stew, stew, stew, stew. We can eat stew anytime. So versatile. Has all the stewy things in it. Two work meals for the guys and enough for a couple more meals.
    They take many other foods ( fruit, salad ) in with them and have told me not to fill the main dish meal. Tough to do their physical work on a full belly.

Name:  Stew for all.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  106.5 KB
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, May 24th, 2023 at 03:26 PM.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I could not stop laughing and was kind of turned off because I thought it was a real instructional video of how to make Beef Wellington. ( note: the weirdness starts near the 1:50 mark ) Our DS made it once for us but when I saw this video come up in my news feed of articles I thought I'd compare methods. Too odd, but funny I guess. But, what a waste of perfectly good food just for a joke?
    So....I won't be making THAT for dinner tonight.....ha ha ha

How To Make Beef Wellington | Watch (msn.com)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm going with liver and onions for my dinner tonight.....again! I love the way I make it and no one else here will go near liver. My earlier meals today were focused around trying to eat up as much of the Ricotta Cheese that's in the tub. BB date says June 15th, but I can see it's already changed to a slightly different colour. Ricotta is nice it but uses up my protein allowances and just isn't the same at MEAT! lol Bon Appetite all!
    SassyAshley likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Tonight was Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna with Garlic Bread. Normally I would make a Salad to with it but I had Salad for Lunch and just did not want another salad.
    walkonby likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I pulled a Homemade Meatloaf from the Freezer, we have some leftover Mac & Cheese in the fridge we will have with it and I will make 0-minute Broccoli in the Instant Pot. Thinking I might have a Salad as well as I prepped a bunch of veggies today.
    walkonby likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was making my dinner time " diet " plate up, ( a lovely wrap with matchstick veg with coho salmon inside ) trimming the ends off the green beans when DH said " oh hey! cook some of those up for me too ". I worded my response all wrong telling him there were only enough of these for my special meals. From the 1 bag I nuke just 20 - 60 grams at a time as my side dish. Even as I was saying it I KNEW that he knew what I meant BUT was still crafting a retort in his head.
    As he walked off he replied " just to let you know that when my garden beans are ready for harvest they are ONLY for me! "

OMG, I almost peed because then he went on to say " and don't smell the cut lilacs I placed in that vase, they are also for me only! "

I messed that one up, but I am still laughing.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

my hubby requested shanghai noodles and even said without the protein which was a surprise to me as I usually use double or triple the amount of pork in shanghai noodles vs the restaurant specifically just for him.
    we're lucky to have a small family owned shop in Chinatown that makes fresh tofu and shanghai noodles.
    walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Was going to make Clubhouse Sandwiches with Oven Fries but after installing the AC units, it seemed like too much work so instead we had Baked Chicken Breast with Oven Fries and Salad.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Tonight I am making Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Skillet, it is a pot dish something similar to an Alfredo with Chicken, Orzo & Mushrooms and I add Parmesan because Parmesan is never bad in pasta.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

DH and I finally ate our lunch at 7 p.m.! So I'll call it dinner and post it here. Our excursions at 3+ grocery and other stores kept us out and about from 3 p.m. till nearly 6 p.m. ( we must walk slower than we think? )
    The BBQ was fired up and I cooked up the burger patties I had mixed and formed before we left the house. A cookie sheet of cauliflower slabs sat on one side of the grill and some large Cremini mushrooms went next to the burgers. Watermelon to round out the meal. The Jays game and then Game 1 of the Stanley Cup were our choices for tv entertainment.
    So late posting this....lol
    harbie and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Getting back on track with this dinner thing. Tonight is Homemade Pizza with a side Salad.
    harbie likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

hubby is grilling some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.
    harbie and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

DH and I just finished a meal for the 2 of us and tbh, there will be NO dinner. I am just too stuffed. Pork kebabs on the BBQ, homemade Turkish flatbread, freshly made tzatziki sauce, grilled tomatoes, pineapple wedges and bell peppers. Small bowl of coleslaw to use up that bag of shredded veg. We laughed because atm we're both trying to fight off an urge to nap!
    harbie and SassyAshley like this.

Thread Information