User Tag List

Page 907 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 905 906 907 908 909 917 957 1007 1407 1907 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Apr 8th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

My old apartment had fluorescent lights in the kitchen and dining room.

Went to my meditation meeting and that helped.

If everything is back to normal, I should get my Social Security cheque tomorrow. Any bets?

Hope all the kitty cats are doing well!

Well, going to watch some TV.

Take care! Sleep well!
    Lynn49, cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh folks! what a day and then another day....I am kinda bushed atm BUT Hamlet came through his dental procedure just fine.
    He had to have 3 teeth pulled. Something about " pitting " and the gum grows over the tooth and well, pain would be inevitable once the nerve was involved so out they came.

My master plan of enticing him into that room this morning did not work out....I swear he must have read my post as I was typing it out. He came RIGHT UP to the edge of the door frame, sniffed at the catnip....assessed that I had a shifty look in my eye and BOLTED!
    DS and I then went on the hunt....he is a very good hider! Up and down he dashed from the basement to the bedroom landings. oh brother! It was funny if it wasn't so aggravating. Eventually we cornered him and DS did the grunt work of holding him very tight and we sort of dumped him in the carrier ( which we had vertical ) back feet first. At least no humans were injured this time.
    He has not approached me to snuggle since coming home. Once I head up to bed I am sure he'll join me.
    The pain meds he is on right now may have him a little altered.

I'll chat more in a few days....dealing with a very tough funeral ( celebration of life ) coming up. Sad doesn't even cover it...I am just numb. Nighty night all!!

wendymac, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone is doing well. Was busy Friday watching nxt wrestling and sat was wwe hall of fame. Sunday night was 8 hours of wrestlemania lol. Tonight was another 3 hours of wrestling and 2 more hours tomorrow night.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Good morning, everyone! I am determined to get control of my time today. For the last several days, I've looked up from my computer and it was time to make dinner. I don't know where my days go...but, suddenly, they are gone. Today I am going to get up and wander the house at least once every hour just to make sure I'm keeping track of time. Sounds weird, I know... In any case, enjoy the day.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @wendymac @walkonby sorry about your loss Will you you in my thoughts and prayers sending (((HUGS))) I am also glad that Hamlet procedure went well hope he feels better today

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@Natalka ...do all those candies come in a wrapped little baggie with a nice colourful logo on the outside!? That would at least make it receiving them a little more enjoyable! Glad to hear you're doing well friend
    @wendymac , @flemeth , Morning Ladies.
    @Lynn49 , good to hear Preeda is doing well and the same for Hamlet @walkonby . Walks, He'll get over it pretty fast once he remembers who fills his food dish

Good morn' to you, for your quick pop in later this morning @GoJays .

April shower out there today.

Stay dry folks!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning friends!
    Not showering here yet but colder and "breezy" which means colder still.

There is a young woman who is an educational assistant here who has been battling constant migraines because of a brain tumor. They started a "Go Fund Me" campaign to pay for surgery which is available in Australia but isn't offered here in Canada. They have raised just over half of the $140,000 needed and the couple mortgaged their home and have gone into debt to raise the rest. Her surgery is today. I'm asking for your prayers. She is a wonderful person. I don't know her personally but my brotherB worked with her.

Open day for me until 4. So....sh.... don't tell anyone.

I'm going to a dance this Saturday featuring my very talented friend's band. The core of the band have been playing together since high school. Looking forward to it.

@walkonby -I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs to you. Remember, we're here to help whenever.

Well, the day is waiting to be filled with adventure! Have the best one you can have!
    BFN!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

As you requested @danger_dan

I'm sorry to hear about your loss @walkonby

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A bonus one because this was so damn funny

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Good morning ladies and gents!

Power outage here since 2p.m. yesterday because of freezing rain. I spent 3 hours in the car with my daughters geckos keeping them warm this morning lol. Power came on at 9. It was a chilly 56 in the house at 6 a.m.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hello from Piper the gecko

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Patty, so great to hear from you! Not a great situation for you, though! Don't be a stranger. Can't wait to see pictures of your garden!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Organizing in the kitchen this morning which evolves into cleaning glass in the curio cabinet. Happy with progress-taking a little break for lunch and I am about to go down and check the mail and take a little doggie out for walk #2. Wind gusts in last hour?? 59km/hr. Winter coat again-hat and mitts.

Will check in with you later. Any snow up north? (Sorry?)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello!!

Welcome back, @PattySmith!!! Nice to hear from you again, although the situation you're in or have been in, wasn't so nice; hope everything is sorted out now for you, and I agree with Avon...pictures of your garden this summer, please? I still think about that tricycle! Do you still have it?

@GoJays, great you found your way back, my Friend!! It's been days!!!

@avoncallingu, we did have a bit of a flurry very early this morning (good thing I didn't see it!), but it's all gone now, just the left-over snow from winter that insists on hanging around, but we also had a lot of rain overnight so some of it's been killed, also. A little chilly, though. So you had flourescent lights in our former appt, huh? I hope you don't have them now, they may have contribitued to your migraines, maybe? Keep on pluggin' away in your new apartment, I bet you're almost done and the place looks immaculate!

Little Preeda is still not feeling well, more mopey than usual of course, since her second surgery....of course Suda wants to play, so there's that...I just hope the little brat of a muffin heals well this time.

Other than that, nothing new, doing some painting, taking a lunch break then back at it.

Enjoy your day, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Apr 9th, 2019 at 01:23 PM.

Thread Information