User Tag List

Page 1070 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 70 570 970 1020 1060 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1080 1120 1170 1570 2070 ... LastLast
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 38250
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Last night was chicken I breaded myself, dijon mustard baby roasted potatoes and a spinach and strawberry poppy-seed salad.

Tonight is homemade quiche, ham, onion, mushroom, asparagus and feta with a green leaf salad.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I accidently grabbed the regular lasagna last night and while it was super delish I don't really feel like eating something similar tonight. Since it is stinkin' yucky rainy weather here I might do something like stroganoff or maybe a nice big old pot o chili

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Home made Chinese food tonight. Fried rice (rice, garden green onions, eggs, roast ham, etc) with chicken vegetable stirfry (chicken, carrots, yellow onion, bock choy, nappa cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, oyster sauce, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, corn starch, spices)
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Oct 1st, 2013 at 08:59 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am going to go into the kitchen and divide up what is left of the 5lbs of lean ground pork and make 3 types of sausage meats, maple sausage for breakfast, italian sausage for dinners and some polish sausage... these are all test batches because i bought a sausage stuffer on the weekend. This sausage is much leaner and so full of flavor I won't buy sausage again. (yes ladies we sure know how to handle sausage stuffers!) Needless to say... it is sausage for dinner! Sausage in the store is expensive and full of nitrates... you only need nitrates if you are smoking it so this batch will be nitrate free. I am on a kick for making more and more foods myself... the taste difference knocks your socks off.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 5 others like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

BTW i saw that tourtiere ... you are killin me! LOL *falls over*
    harbie and SassyAshley like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    I am going to go into the kitchen and divide up what is left of the 5lbs of lean ground pork and make 3 types of sausage meats, maple sausage for breakfast, italian sausage for dinners and some polish sausage... these are all test batches because i bought a sausage stuffer on the weekend. This sausage is much leaner and so full of flavor I won't buy sausage again. (yes ladies we sure know how to handle sausage stuffers!) Needless to say... it is sausage for dinner! Sausage in the store is expensive and full of nitrates... you only need nitrates if you are smoking it so this batch will be nitrate free. I am on a kick for making more and more foods myself... the taste difference knocks your socks off.
    There was a recipe in a Biggest Loser cookbook I bought awhile back, for breakfast patties. It was very easy. I got the ground pork at Costco, it was fairly lean, just added a few spices and voila! Sausage patties! I haven't gotten around to doing it again, because five pounds of ground pork makes a LOT of patties!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tonight will be lazy cabbage roll casserole-that is if I am not so lazy that I actually get up and make it before DD's volleyball game!

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

tonight is hamburger helper with ground turkey and some steamed broccoli. i'll check and see if we have some instant pudding I can make with the kids for dessert

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for lunch, i did tuesday tooney at KFC and it was finger lickin good.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Not the best supper, hot dogs with chips and dip but I still consider it good because it is not take out
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

First night in a week I've been able to stand long enough to cook, even though it was nothing fancy. Had to use up some meat sauce my mom made the other day!!

Meat sauce over sweet rice, roasted zucchini & sweet potato with some steamed snap peas.

Meh. Better than the crap I've been putting in my body over the past week!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

apple pancakes
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    First night in a week I've been able to stand long enough to cook, even though it was nothing fancy. Had to use up some meat sauce my mom made the other day!!

Meat sauce over sweet rice, roasted zucchini & sweet potato with some steamed snap peas.

Meh. Better than the crap I've been putting in my body over the past week!! Lol.

Why can't you stand, are you OK?

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Why can't you stand, are you OK?
    Am OK thanks for asking.

I messed up my lower back last week. Not sure how, I was walking across a street and collapsed from severe back spasms (worse than labor pains I swear!!) tried continuing to walk home collapsed three more times. Spent about 4 days unable to walk or stand, DR said I sprained my back pretty good. Probably due to exercise and the 3 days I spent painting mine and DS's bedroom. Cannot exercise or lift anything for 6-8 weeks, upsets me because I am unable to pick up my son. Which is making things quite difficult!

thriftygranny and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

shmeelady, hoping you are able to rest and get better soon! I know how horrid it is to have back problems...

Tonight will be a all-in-a-roaster supper - chicken pieces, potatoes, onions, carrots, lots of garlic cloves.
    harbie, KelJo and SassyAshley like this.

Thread Information