User Tag List

Page 1439 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 439 939 1339 1389 1429 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1449 1489 1539 1939 ... LastLast
Results 21,571 to 21,585 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1607544375667_6742529805041418568.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  53.6 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Dec 10th, 2020 at 01:07 PM.
    Skippy, Silk, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1607505533559_6742366889432116719.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  98.4 KB
    Skippy, Silk, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Name:  facebook_1607505533559_6742366889432116719.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  98.4 KB
    Lol....well at least they waited until the wise men left that fortune in gold, frankense and myrrh.
    Skippy, Natalka, Silk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good afternoon to all those who checked in early today and are hopefully all done their work by now.
    Maybe I should've said evening as I see the sun setting.
    @Natalka it is good to see you posting too! Hopefully it will help take your mind off your problems. We're here for you!

Busy day as much to be done before Santa arrives! Too bad I never get to it, as doing what needs to be done each day!
    And trying not to dose off! All hail slow cookers/crock pots. They're a worthwhile purchase (ours is 30+ years old).
    Pretty foolproof too! Even I can use it! Roast Beast(with a nod to the Whos of Whoville)
    I would love to stay and chat, but my body is telling me otherwise. Pain is still difficult in the best of time.
    Have a great evening everyone and only 1 more day till the weekend! Stay safe,well and warm and give thanks for what you have,knowing others are not as fortunate!
    Natalka, Silk, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Silk, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

@cabmonk - Good on you for listening to your body and taking a break. I'm exhausted and in awe after reading your workout posts And a little jealous - gyms are closed here - even the one in my apartment building. I'm exercising at home 3x a week, faithfully so far, but I miss my gym workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Good day today for laundry and a rest day from the gym. Also about 7000 steps in even though I really didn’t do much today. Burned 1800 calories at the gym yesterday and really just needed a break today. Hope everyone had a good Wednesday.
    Skippy, Natalka, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    The weekend is almost here. Will go for a long walk this morning since it’s a beautiful day.

Plans for today is to do some balking with the cheap ($1.00 after points) PC goat cheese that I bought yesterday .

Have a great and safe day all
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was intending to just say g'day and leave but after watching this I knew I had to share! I watched it all the way to the end and i don't know why? ha ha

Skippy and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Coffee.....just coffee.....have a day, everyone!

Looks like we had quite the rainstorm last night!

Upside? Still no snow!!

And...only 13 shopping days until Christmas!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Dec 11th, 2020 at 10:12 AM.
    Skippy, Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If you recognize the name in @GoJays first post today you've dated yourself and are probably a baby boomer(not a boomer thank you!)
    Kudos to @GoJays for being able to find the material she finds and also can coherently post it so early in the morning! While some of us trip over the cat or put our finger in the door jam instead!
    Beautiful weather here in the Shwà which made my quick top up trip to No Frills much more enjoyable.
    Two weeks till Christmas and tree not yet finished,nothing wrapped and no cards sent. No worries it will come together!
    Do try and get out if you can but whatever you do, stay safe and well and keep away from crowds.
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    If you recognize the name in @GoJays first post today you've dated yourself and are probably a baby boomer(not a boomer thank you!)
    Kudos to @GoJays for being able to find the material she finds and also can coherently post it so early in the morning! While some of us trip over the cat or put our finger in the door jam instead!
    Beautiful weather here in the Shwà which made my quick top up trip to No Frills much more enjoyable.
    Two weeks till Christmas and tree not yet finished,nothing wrapped and no cards sent. No worries it will come together!
    Do try and get out if you can but whatever you do, stay safe and well and keep away from crowds.
    You're in the Oshawa?? Our family spent many fun summer holidays there, visiting friends...ugh...I wish I could remember the street name!!!
    Summers with a "cousin in law" there, her friends...a park nearby...fun times in the 60s!!
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello friends!
    I was going to work on tidying up today. (Notice the "was")

I started taking gabapentin last night to ease the pain in my feet and then WHOOSH- I woke up at 10! I guess they work! No pain=sleep.

Then I took Tootie out and it was so beautiful that I decided that I couldn't waste this day on the inside.

So we took a drive to a nearby town to deliver one of my brother's books and then took the doggies for a walk at our nearby cemetery field and here I am - not long til supper.

I got a lovely surprise from my step-daughter in the mail. A beautiful cosy scarf a hand made de oration for my tree made by my granddaughter and a little ceramic tray with my grand daughter's handprint on it. Painted and glazed. So sweet.

How can it be only 2 weeks til Christmas (I know - less!) I started so early but life catches up with you each day.

I am about to head downstairs to put a load of laundry in at an empty apartment as my washing machine AND my dishwasher are on the fritz.

I can only used this washing machine until the 14th as the new tenants move in on the 15th.

I'll tell you about my role in the Christmas Zoom Pagent later.

Take care.

Stay safe!
    Skippy, Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @cabmonk - Good on you for listening to your body and taking a break. I'm exhausted and in awe after reading your workout posts And a little jealous - gyms are closed here - even the one in my apartment building. I'm exercising at home 3x a week, faithfully so far, but I miss my gym workouts.
    Thanks I keep trying to get the workouts in even if my brain says no. Yeah hear it’s max 50 people in the general workout area. It’s with distancing and you need a mask on if you aren’t working out. Even resting in between sets you’re supposed to put it back on. Any classes are limited and need to be booked online.

Our gym has been suspending and cancelling memberships of people that they catch not following the rules. Hope you have a good weekend. I did about 2 hours today and tomorrow will be treadmill and weights and then Sunday off completely.
    Skippy, Silk and walkonby like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Thanks I keep trying to get the workouts in even if my brain says no. Yeah hear it’s max 50 people in the general workout area. It’s with distancing and you need a mask on if you aren’t working out. Even resting in between sets you’re supposed to put it back on. Any classes are limited and need to be booked online.

Our gym has been suspending and cancelling memberships of people that they catch not following the rules. Hope you have a good weekend. I did about 2 hours today and tomorrow will be treadmill and weights and then Sunday off completely.

Wow, that sounds like a big gym.

Well, if and when I'm tempted to skip a workout I'll have to remember all you do and hopefully it will be the kick in the pants I need! Enjoy your weekend, and yes, I'm a firm believer in Sundays being a day of rest!
    Have a great life!

Thread Information