User Tag List

Page 1141 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 141 641 1041 1091 1131 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1151 1191 1241 1641 2141 ... LastLast
Results 17,101 to 17,115 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Saturday dinner homemade thin crust pizza, cooked on a pizza stone. I love this dough recipe. I use my bread maker more for doughs than baking bread, keeps it at a great temp for rising.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/pizza-dough-recipe2/index.html

I divide into 3. We had pepperoni, peperoni/bacon/green peppers, and one with roasted garlic and herbs. Enough leftover for lunch too

Tonight will be burritos. Leftover cilantro/lime rice, chili marinated/smoked chicken, sautéed peppers and onions, fresh tortillas I picked up at a local tortilla factory. I will make guacamole and have some tostitios cantina style chips too, as well as rcss black label chipotle salsa (best bottled salsa and chips IMO, just like I used to get/crave at Mexican restaraunts in Texas)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mrsf1sh; Sun, Jan 19th, 2014 at 12:30 PM.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I'm visiting my sister this weekend, yesterday for supper we had a big ole' BBQ, it was great too because I didn't have to do the BBQing for a change. We had steak, pork chops, hot dogs, baked potato, rice, corn on the cob, mushrooms & onions and BBQ'd bread, etc . I think this evening we will just order in pizza to keep it simple and not so many dishes..lol..

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Im using my crock pot for the first time since i got it at Christmas. Im making a roast beef. Added some carrots, onions, celery, seasoned the roast beef with steak spice, garlic powder and garlic, put everything in the crock pot and then added some worchestershire sauce and some beef gravy. Its been cooking for several hours and the whole house smells delicious! Will also make some mashed potatoes, salad and some crusty bread. Im making myself hungry!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night was take-out Chinese to make up for Mom's two fav dishes being changed at Mandarin, she was most upset about the chicken wings being changes so she got a whole order to herself last night from the local take out place.

Tonight will be homemade BBQ Pulled pork, Mom did a whole pork shoulder in the crock pot yesterday making homemade sauce today we will have some dinner and portion out the rest into serving size and will freeze for later. We will have this with homemade French Bread which is rising as I type this, mashed potatoes, salad and maybe some roasted cauliflower if we have any cauliflower left after making cauliflower soup for dinner later in the week.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Homemade scalloped potatoes (sweet and regular)
    Ham in the crockpot..
    side salad.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Chicken fingers, fries, and coleslaw for a later supper tonight after I got home from work.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Change in plans by the time we got the BBQ sauce it was too late to make everything else so instead last night we had Homemade Cauliflower Soup which was in the fridge for dinner later in the week, with Homemade French Bread.

I was super worried about my French Bread because I looked at some many recipes and was working from memory that I confused two recipes and did not follow the instructions properly but in the end it turned out wonderful, both me and mom liked it.

So now tonight will be BBQ Pulled Pork over mashed potatoes with left over Homemade French Bread and probably roasted cauliflower.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

tonight is Sparks so i'll make cabbage roll casserole with ground turkey. the kids can try that (don't think they'll eat it) so I'll probably dice lettuce/tomatoes/cheese for some tacos for them.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

One dinner was homemade version of Earls Chili Chicken with toasted coconut basmati rice and fried wontonsName:  image.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  64.4 KB
    Last edited by harbie; Mon, Jan 20th, 2014 at 11:10 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I don't know what we are having for supper tonight. I am taking a televised university course right now. I am supposed to spend today reading my textbook because LO is at daycare and I was not called in to teach today. The lecture is from 4:00-6:40pm. I just got the textbook on Thursday and I am supposed to read up to page 127 for tonight. Not sure that I will make it, but I will certainly make progress since I am home alone. Need to get off the computer and have the phone stop ringing so that I can get to work.

Tomorrow I have a meeting from 4:00-5:00. If I prep the veggies and have the chicken breasts thawed, then I plan on making a new variation of chicken vegetable stirfry with a new noodle that we haven't tried before. Hoping it is good.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

chicken fried rice, sliced chicken breast and cole slaw. Im getting chickened out!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Picked up the ingredients to make pita pizza for supper. Need to use up the leftover spaghetti sauce in my fridge and don't want to continue eating pasta after having it for meals at work all weekend. The price of peppers was astronomical (2.97!!) at the grocery store, so I just have mushrooms, onions, meatballs (instead of pepperoni), and cheese. I do have a bit of green pepper left in the fridge that I picked up last shopping trip so I will throw that little bit on my pizza tonight as well.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

More veg beef soup.
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I will stop by KFC for their popcorn chicken and coleslaw tonight before heading out for my evening class. Also, will bring milk2go and a slice of banana bread just in case I get bored listening to the lecture.
    harbie, Angela273 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Leftovers or omelettes according to what folks want-also made a cheesecake for dessert!
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information